The original Los Santos Park Ranger A.K.A. " Master of the Murder Kitties," as he had allegedly tamed them single-handedly, Ziggy Buggs' is a Detective of the BCSO, Badge #322. Previously, Ziggy was also known as " Lord of the Mountain" before losing the title to Siz Fulker. He is often referred to as one of the most laid-back cops, according to both colleagues and criminals.
He is most known for crashing his vehicle during pursuits. These types of crashes are now referred to by medical staff and fellow officers as a 10-Ziggy (based on dispatch 10-50 Code for Vehicle Accident.)
Detective Work Edit
Buggs is currently working on several cases, with main focus on:
- Jessie Skid, and the "ones from above."
- The Morse Code Decryption/Nuke Location investigation.
- The "Butterfly Killer" murders.
- Previously in a long term relationship with Hilda Bulking, which led to a lot of distrust towards Hilda from various criminals and gangs.
- Had a drunken affair with Erin Cox during his relationship with Hilda, ultimately leading to the end of it.
- Went on a few casual dates with Bambii Byrd.
- Has an ongoing "bromance" with Jackie Snow.
- Has makeout sessions with Dante Wolf often, and tends to brag about it during casual conversations with others.
Fun Facts Edit
- Ziggy's song can be found here. (Credit to Rose.)
- Ziggy is often referred to as "Zaddy." (Nickname courtesy of the late Nora Dupres.)
- Ziggy's birthday is every day.
- Self-proclaimed "Most Handsome Guy in the PD."
- Once committed Grand Theft Auto while on duty. Ziggy hotwired, and went on a joyride in Siz Fulker's Coil Brawler in the mountains for a period of time, before losing it in the Land Act Reservoir. He has since purchased his own Brawler.
- Ziggy is referred to as the BCS-hOe due to his flirting and various sexual remarks towards all citizens of Los Santos.
- Previously held the ranking of Lieutenant, before the restructure.
- Ziggy's current goal within PD is to one day make rank of State Trooper within SASP.