Bobby Smith - Husband; Separated
- Raven met Bobby on April 24th, 2019, on Bobby's first day as a Cadet. Though Raven seemed unimpressed by him at first, his attitude towards him changed rather quickly. They would often inquire about one another by asking their fellow officers, and flirt while they were on duty together. With the help of Olivia Copper serving as his wing woman, Raven took Bobby on their first official date at the beach. After being together for a few weeks, Raven stated that he didn't want any more "guessing games" and wanted them to be "official".
- Raven confessed his love for Bobby during their second beach date on May 23rd, 2019. Two months after becoming an official couple, Raven sought the help of Kareem Lyon and Olivia Copper in order to kidnap Bobby and propose to him.
- The two were engaged on July 20th, 2019. Raven approached Bobby with the idea of purchasing a home together. They sought out Matthew Payne in order to find their dream home. After being constantly questioned about their wedding date by friends and colleagues, Raven and Bobby decided to be wed after a scheduled police meeting.
- After hearing how his "Los Santos Vice" partner Rocko Colombo proposed to his girlfriend, Mia Mersion, Raven began to think about proposing to Bobby. Being the dramatic person he is, Raven wasn't satisfied with the idea of a conventional proposal. Once he remembered how Bobby has a kidnapping kink, an idea began to form in his head. One of his original ideas revolved around the thought of using Bobby as a hostage in a jewelry robbery, and then proposing to him using one of the rings there; but Olivia Copper protested this idea, claiming that wasn't special enough.
- Once a concrete idea was formed, Raven got to work, making sure everything was perfect. The setup started with Copper partnering up with Bobby, while Raven and Kareem Lyon dressed up as cult members, gathered weapons from evidence, and grabbed a vehicle. They located Copper and Bobby on patrol, rammed their vehicle, and brandished their guns to force them out of their car. Copper insisted they "take the blonde one", so the pair took Bobby's weapons and forced him in their car. The three made their way from the scene of the kidnapping, leaving Copper behind.
- During the transportation, Kareem and Raven told elaborate stories on how they were going to sacrifice Bobby to the 'Swamp God', and how he would become a "new vessel." The three arrived at the swamp without any problems, promptly ordering Bobby to exit the vehicle and make his way to the end of the dock. With the muzzle of an LMG to the Senior Deputy's back, Raven ordered him to "stare at the water, and do not turn around." Unbeknownst to Bobby, Raven quickly took off his hat and mask and got on one knee. Once Bobby was told to turn around, he was met with the sight of his boyfriend looking up to him, asking, "Bobby Smith, will you marry me?" Of course, Bobby said yes. Raven then gave him knuckle dusters, which spells out "BCSO" across the knuckles and had "Bobby x Raven" on the back. 
- They had their wedding on August 25th, 2019. Raven's best man was Jackie Snow, and his two groomsmen included Owen Svensen and Julio Thomas (who paid $40k to be part of the bridal party). On the eve of the wedding, Raven was incredibly panicked. He feared for his and Bobby's safety, due to the very nature of a police wedding; and especially since Bobby had been in the ICU. His worries only increased when Bobby didn't show up on time. But they all turned out to be unfounded. As Rains of Castamere played, Bobby arrived in a three-piece suit, escorted down the aisle by Travis Tribble. After an incident in which Judge Dennis LaBarre fainted due to locked knees, Bobby and Raven eventually exchanged their vows and were officially married.
Separation; Pending Divorce
- After the murder of Michael Dias on November 30th, 2019, the relationship between Bobby and Raven started to slowly change. Dias' death also shifted the relationships within the PD, as some officers believed that Denzel Williams, the murderer, should be sentenced to death; while other officers believed that life in prison should suffice as punishment. As the court ruling for Denzel Williams wasn't that far from the day Dias was murdered, both Bobby and Raven ended up being busy with the case, and didn't have much time to spend with each other. Unbeknownst to each other Raven was writing an impact statement defending Denzel, while Bobby was writing up the report pushing for Denzel's death penalty. Only a day later, both Raven and Bobby realized that they were on different sides during the court hearing. The realization led to a serious argument, where Bobby and Raven didn't settle on good terms. Bobby claimed that he wanted the Death Penalty for Denzel, to keep their daughter (and potential cops in the future) safe from harm. Raven stated that it would have broken Zelda's heart if her God-Father was killed by the very department that her two fathers worked for.
- Following their argument regarding their stances on the ruling of Denzel, there were various actions made by Raven that continued to fuel negative feelings from Bobby towards him. Raven mentioned to several officers regarding Dias "not being much of a loss to the force", and continued to defend and deny Denzel's threats to Lauren Forcer's life while he serving his time in prison. Several days later, during the funeral for Dias (that Bobby single handedly arranged), Raven continued to make snide remarks about his death, and tossed his cigarette butt into Dias' open grave.
- On December 15th, 2019, Raven, Bobby, and Zelda agreed to attend a therapy session with Pixie Plum, in order to settle their differences, and air out any issues. However, the session backfired, and brought up more negativity that had not been fully present beforehand. After a heated argument with Raven, Bobby cut the session short by hitting him, with Raven returning a punch to Bobby's face. With a resolution nowhere in sight, Bobby informed Raven that he was going to take a (possibly permanent) break from their relationship. After leaving the office, Bobby told Zelda that he owns a trailer in Sandy Shores, where they can live for the time being. Although Pixie tried her best to consult with Raven, he left the office emotionally broken.
- After the official separation from Bobby (during Raven's extended 3 week vacation from the city), Bobby had a conversation with AJ Hunter regarding his crumbling marriage. Bobby told AJ about his own loneliness, and lack of physical needs being attended to. Bobby and AJ went on a "professional" date, which lead to sexual relations. This act of infidelity was quickly spread throughout the police department, and finally relayed to Raven via Olivia Copper. After receiving the news of Bobby's actions, Raven sent a text message to him, stating that he would find it wise to find himself a lawyer. Raven has contacted Norman Bones, Summer Mersion, and Rory O'Banion to represent him in the divorce case.
- As of March 2021, Raven and Bobby are still "bitterly married, but together" and "trying to make it work," according to Raven in conversation with Luka Kozlov on March 12, 2021.
Griselda "Zelda" Harth - Adopted Daughter
- Although Raven has expressed having a fear of her in the past, that quickly changed once she was brought into his family. Two days before their wedding, Raven received a call from Bobby stating that the two had a daughter. Later that day, Bobby and Raven invited her to the home that they were trying to purchase. Luckily for them, she arrived at the perfect time, as they were being held up by two clowns (originally sent to apologize to Raven on Bobby's behalf, as Bobby left him at the hospital). Zelda, with the help of Denzel Williams, proceeded to attack the clowns and save them. After the altercation, Raven and Bobby officially welcomed Zelda and Denzel (as her godfather) into their family.
- More recently, Raven attempted to have a conversation with Zelda about the birds and the bees.  However, Zelda mistook having a knife as using protection. She also asked Raven about which one of her dads would end up pregnant. After their conversation, Raven threatened her boyfriend, Siz Fulker; stating that he'd "never see the light of fucking day ever again" if he ever does anything to her. Showing how protective of Zelda he's become.