Vinny Pistone is a character role-played by Shotz
- 1 General Description
- 2 Old Server
- 3 New Server
- 4 Relationships
- 5 Quotes
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Clips
- 8 Soundcloud
- 9 Videos
- 10 Criminal Record
- 11 Gallery
General Description[edit | edit source]
He is also known as the "Bitch" of the Chang Gang because he is always in a relationship and ditches the boys for a woman. Vinny is a real, blue Italian and rolls around with his New York accent, often seen driving around in expensive cars, his current flavor of the month is the McLaren.
Old Server[edit | edit source]
Chang Gang[edit | edit source]
He joined the Chang Gang, originally when he was a criminal and then became their financial backer, providing them with money for anything required after becoming the owner of Premium Deluxe Motorsport.
He couldn't join in the mayhem with the rest of Chang Gang, because of owning PDM.
Vinny will threaten to shoot anyone (even Chang Gang members) if you say: "Brooklyn, stand up!" But will never actually shoot because he can't aim.
New Server[edit | edit source]
Premium Deluxe Motorsports[edit | edit source]
Vinny was a manager for PDM at the time. The first owner of PDM, Chow, decided to hand down the dealership to Vinny, believing him to be the right man for the job.
He eventually sold PDM to Allen Widemann. In order to join fellow members of Chang Gang in their mayhem.
Vinny's God Mother comes to town[edit | edit source]
On Oct. 25, 2019 Vinny's god mother Donna Pistone came to town looking for him.
Wu Chang Records[edit | edit source]
Vinny and Mr. Chang unofficially signed Lil Erf as the label's first artist, after the debut of his hit song "Chang Gang."
Warehouses[edit | edit source]
They would also give Payne muscle when problems occur.
Payne's level of respect for Vinny has grown along with their friendship. They routinely make each other mald, however Payne speaks highly of Vinny and values his loyalty deeply. Payne calls Vinny his business partner. He listens to his opinions, and over time has valued his recommendations and input more and more. Vinny is no longer a part of the warehouses as of early July 2020.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Vinny had a relationship with her in the old server when he was mayor of the city.
Vinny and Bree became fast friends. Due to her connections with the now-defunct Moretti Famiglia, Bree had access to a large stash of weapons. She quickly became the main weapons supplier for Vinny and the rest of Chang Gang, often accompanying them on several jobs.
One thing lead to another and Vinny and Bree began to date - much to the disdain of his wife, Kayden Pistone. He hired Bree as his personal assistant at Premium Deluxe Motorsport. This continued on for a bit but the rest of Chang Gang did not like the relationship. It came to a boil when they kidnapped Bree and Vinny and took them on top of a bridge. Mr. Chang forced Bree to make a decision. Either end the relationship and jump off of the bridge or he would murder Vinny. Bree decided that it was best to end things, and she jumped off of the bridge. Thankfully, she survived.
Vinny used to be married to her around the time he owned PDM.
Vinny has proposed to her and wanted to call it off, because he believed she was cheating on him after people were telling him she was. So he started hitting on others until he talked to Oola and she said she wasnt seeing anyone behind his back and people were lying to him.
After filing report on a missing person for Oola, Vinny started looking for a new relationship. For 2 weeks he was trying to get any girl to date him, until one night, while driving with Matthew Payne he bumped into an Australian chick that instantly captured his eyes. After couple of weeks seeing each other, they decided to make it official and Vinny became her little shnack. However, this relationship was short lived as Vinny began to realize she was a "stage 5 clinger", with the straw that broke the camels back being her calling several times while Vinny was participating in an active shootout.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Hey, Beautiful."
- "Eat my azz!"
- "Eat my dick, bitch!"
- "You understand me?" - Sometimes, Vinny says this when he threatens someone
- "You hear me?" - Sometimes, Vinny says this when he threatens someone
- "You better watch how you talk to me."
- "You old sack of shit!" - Usually says this to old people
- "Go fuck yourself."
- "You are legit brain-dead." - Usually refers to Ramee El-Rahman (otherwise someone that's stupid)
- "S.B.S." / "S.B.S. kicking in." - Usually refers to Ramee El-Rahman or Randy Bullet (otherwise someone that's stupid)
- "You nut-job."
- "Huuuuuu...Huuuuuu" - Vinny's whining noise (which is pretty similar to Mr. Chang's)
- "You better calm your balls!"
- "At the end of the day"
- "Business is business"
- "Listen to me!"
- ”Fuck this race”
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- He used to call Gomer Colton a brother for months before he set up the latter's girlfriend Sonya Summers to be brutally murdered.
- He doesn't like pineapple pizza.
- Used to be the mayor in the old server.
- In the Leanbois, Vinny's counterpart would most likely be Saab due to the fact that they are always in meetings, giving out money to their families, and occasionally flirt with other people. Vinny's secondary counterpart would be Tony because they are both hotheads (alhough their excuse is because they are Italian).
- Vinny used to own a custom 6STR Pegassi Tempesta, but he gave it up to Randy Bullet. He has since upgraded to a McLaren 650S.
Clips[edit | edit source]
New Server[edit | edit source]
Old Server[edit | edit source]
Soundcloud[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Criminal Record[edit | edit source]
Vinny Pistone's prior convictions list as of Thursday, December 12, 2019.
- Accessory to Escaping Custody x1
- Accessory to Robbery x6
- Arson x1
- Assault x2
- Assault on a Peace Officer x2
- Assault with Deadly Weapon x16
- Attempted Murder x6
- Attempted Murder of a Government Employee x5
- Attempted Second Degree Murder on a Peace Officer x7
- Battery x3
- Battery on a Peace Officer x1
- Conspiracy x1
- Criminal Possession of Government-issued Firearm x1
- Criminal Possession of Government-issued Taser x1
- Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 1] x27
- Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 2] x28
- Criminal Possession of a Taser x8
- Criminal Threats x1
- Criminal Use of a Firearm x6
- Disruption of a Public Utility x1
- Escaping Custody x1
- Evading x12
- Failure to Obey Traffic Control Devices x6
- Failure to Stop x3
- Felony Possession of Crack Cocaine x2
- Felony Trespassing x5
- First Degree Robbery x1
- Illegal Passing x1
- Joyriding x1
- Kidnapping x16
- Littering x1
- Misdemeanor Possession of Cocaine x3
- Misdemeanor Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance "OXY" x13
- Misdemeanor Possession of Crack x16
- Misdemeanor Possession of Marijuana x1
- Negligent Driving x1
- Obstruction of Justice x3
- Possession of Stolen Goods x1
- Possession of a Silencer / Suppressor x1
- Reckless Evading x10
- Removed Weapons License x1
- Resisting Arrest x14
- Robbery x23
- Second Degree Speeding x1
- Third Degree Speeding x1
- Unlawful Imprisonment x1
- Vandalism x1
Drivers License: In Good Standing