Please do not put false / unconfirmed / fan-fiction on this page, thank you.
The Eastside Vagos (ESV) also known as the Vagos, are a large Mexican street gang currently led by el Jefe, Arush Patel "Speedy" Santana. They operate out of the Barrio, based in the Jamestown area.
They are said to be the largest Hispanic street gang in Los Santos. The gang's main business revolves around pushing guns, drugs and various other actives.
- 1 Leader
- 2 Major Events
- 3 Allies
- 4 Deceased Members
- 5 Former Members
- 6 Motto's
- 7 Territory
- 8 Vagos Member Roster
- 9 Gallery
Jesus began recruiting for the Vagos he recruited Lil Loco & Speedy. Jesus was the leader, until his untimely death.
After Jesus' death, Lil Loco took over as El Jefe. His time as leader of the Vagos was short-lived, as he mysteriously disappeared from the city shortly after. He would later return to the gang, with a new focus as a loyal soldier.
Speedy, the El Jefe of the new and "reborn" Vagos, began as a soldier during Jesus's time as Leader. After Jesus' death, Speedy was one of the few members left. The Vagos fell apart; past members had died, left the city or the gang entirely.
After Jesus death and disappearance of Lil Loco, left Speedy as a lone wolf, apart from a few members left, the Vagos was Speedy alone majority of the time. He decided to become the "El Jefe" and started recruiting and rebuilding the Vagos.
War with Chang Gang
A war began with Chang Gang, after Chang & Vinny. Approached Anto Murphy to give up the Vagos trap house and give to Chang Gang they paid him. CG gave it to Wayne Biggaz to hold down and in return they would give them protection and some of the profits.
This caused issue with the Vagos, which caused and ongoing feud amgost both gangs and daily shootouts for weeks.
Internal Issues for the Vagos
After Speedy disappeared for a few weeks, the Vagos were held together by Flippy who was second in command at the time.
Upon Speedy's return, the Vagos were in a different place. Flippy wanted to leave the Vagos, after feeling the Vagos was not the same and under Speedy's dictatorship, not a democracy. This caused Flippy to leave, and Mario felt similar to Flippy, but changed his mind and decided to stay.
A week later, Pablo had the same feelings that Flippy had, and decided to leave. After Flippy left, the Vagos decided to have a blood in, blood out. Pablo informed Speedy of these feelings, and upon hearing this, Speedy stabbed Pablo.
A few days after stabbing Pablo, Speedy was informed that Pablo reportedly snitched to the cops about the Vagos. Upon hearing of this, Speedy shot and killed Pablo.
*To be written
*To be written
Vagos Vs. Ballas War
*To be written
Vagos-Chang Gang War
*To be written
Vagos-BBMC War / The War Over Respect
*To be written
2nd Vagos Vs. Ballas War
During the downfall of the Vagos, Speedy fought different wars alone. One of the gangs that he went to war with was the Leanbois. Every day, Speedy and the Leanbois would engage in a shootout with each other in the Southside. During one particular event, Speedy and the Vagos engaged in a shootout with Lang Buddha and Alabaster Slim.
The Vagos successfully gunned down Buddha and Slim; and while the two men were bleeding out in the street, the police and EMS arrived at the scene. Speedy was not comfortable with the idea of the police interfering with gang war related situations. Speedy warned the police that they should not come to the Southside in the future.
Speedy ambushed the ambulance that was carrying Buddha and Slim, and drove to the North, where he spoke to the two men. Buddha was surprised and appreciative of Speedy saving them from arrest. Buddha, Slim, and Speedy agreed that their "beef"/war was over, and opted to form a new alliance. Moving forward, the Leanbois and Vagos often worked together, and continue to have a strong alliance.
Siz is also a close affiliate of the Leanbois, and a shadow (not publicly known) member of the Vagos; acting as "Second in Command" under Speedy. Siz is the founder of the HOA, as well as the "one man gang", Tang Gang. The creation of Tang Gang (and the "tang" color) was based on combining the primary "gang color" of both the Leanbois (red) and the Vagos (yellow), as Siz is a close affiliate and connection for both groups.
By generating important income through the management of one of Speedy's "grow houses", Siz tremendously helped in rebuilding the Vagos. This "grow house" consistently produced large amounts of weed, which Speedy would distribute to the Vagos. Speedy provided Siz with 10% of each harvest, which he would then sell to the citizens of Los Santos for a hefty profit. Siz would also occasionally sell weapons to the Vagos, further supporting their activities, as recent police raids had begun to deplete the Vagos' stockpile of submachine guns.
Siz purchased seven bricks of cocaine from the Leanbois and Vagos at above market price, to additionally financially support them; thus strengthening their relationship further. As Siz a pusher for the cocaine business, he also sold large amounts of cocaine to the Vagos; although he no longer personally pushes cocaine (after becoming a coke connect he established his own network of pushers) he still ensures that the Vagos is supplied their allotment of cocaine. As a result of his faithful assistance to Speedy and the Vagos, he trusts Siz immensely, and likewise Siz has tremendous respect for Speedy for giving him a chance early on in his time in the city. For a long while Speedy had also given Siz access to his personal stash house in the Barrio (Siz had to later give up access to that property in order to make room on his key-chain for the original HOA HQ in Vinewood), and now regularly sells Siz and the HOA class two weapons, when requested.
Ash Ketchup is the love interest of Benji Ramos and has become a intangible part of the Vagos. Although not being an official member of the group she is very well respected and loved by all members, being regarded by many as the “Queen of the Barrio.” Ash has helped and saved many of the Vagos members countless times and vice Versa as many members can usually be seen around her whether at the Burger Shot or at the Barrio.
She is also an (un)officially ranked member of the Vagos, with her tagline being SWVJ: Sleeps with Vice Jefe (given to her by Benji).
- Jesus Garcia † (El Jefe) - April 1st, 2019 - Burned alive by Chang Gang.
- Rico Ferarez † - March 4th, 2020 - Killed by multiple GSW’s from police officers after a bank truck job gone wrong with, Siz, Saab & Curtis.
- Jax Hernandez † - April 14th, 2020 - Shot by Flippy after begging him to come back to the Vagos and not make him pick a side between family, blood or not.
- Pablo Madrid † - April 22nd, 2020 - Left the group as he felt he wasn't valued. He was shot a few days later after, reportedly, snitching to the cops about the Vagos.
- Emilio Guzman † - October 19th, 2020 - Left the group after snitching to the cops about the Vagos. Was eventually found and killed by the Vagos.
- Leonel Martinez † - May 11th, 2021 - Had conflict with the Vagos chain of command, particularly with KJ and Benji. Shot in the head by Speedy atop the Barrio tower per his own request.
- James-Kamea Brown † - June 24th, 2021, Shot and Killed by Frank, at JB's request, under the direction of Vice el Jefe Benji and Capitano KJ after he snitched to the cops after being caught selling weed. A week before promotion to Soldado.
- Juan Carlos "Flippy" Hernandez - April 14th, 2020 - Left the group as he wanted to be separate and go his own way without the Vagos tag always on him.
- Raul Rodriguez - June 26th, 2020 - Left the group.
- Fernando "Mario" Reyes - June 26th, 2020 - Left the group.
- Tino Manero - Removed due to prolonged inactivity.
- Hector Guzman - Removed due to prolonged inactivity.
- Juan Pablo - Removed due to prolonged inactivity.
- Mike Wadum - Removed due to prolonged inactivity.
- Mason Wadum - Removed due to prolonged inactivity.
- Hilda Bulking - October 18th, 2020 - Left the group as she wanted to be separate and go her own way.
- Violet Noreguarde - December 15th, 2020 - Kicked out for breaking Vagos code by calling the cops.
- Shevy Santanna - March 15th, 2021 - Kicked out by Benji.
- Mari Posa - April 19th, 2021 - Left the group as a prospect to go her own way and be independent.
- Vagos por Vida
- Viva los Vagos
- Raza Vagos
- East Side Vagos Puto
The Vagos mainland is the Rancho Projects on the southside of Jamestown St, but can also be found in alleyways and back yards throughout the barrio.
Vagos members can be seen drinking, driving cars, hanging out in groups of 2-5 on the sidewalk, smoking cigarettes and marijuana and drinking Pißwasser. They are easily identified by their modern urban attire. ESV is characterized as a largely Mexican American street gang.