Tuong Ru Kim is a character role-played by Vader.
Background[edit | edit source]
Tuong Ru Kim works as a news reporter at City News. Tuong is a very antagonistic person. He can often be found secretly recording criminal acts.
Drug Bust[edit | edit source]
Tuong informed Officer Jordan Steele about a stash house of the Top Shottaz crew. Tuong informed Steele of the location of Top Shottaz stash houses. Steele then took the information to the District Attorney's office and got approval for a search warrant. The warrant took a week to process but led to the discovery of 164 marijuana plants. Tuong was paid $50,000 for his services.
Revenge[edit | edit source]
Tuong was located and captured by Wayne Biggaz and Vinny Pistone. He was taken to a remote location and accused of being a rat and snitching to police about Wayne's stash and properties. Tuong denied the accusations and pled for his life. Wayne was upset and threw a Molotov cocktail explosive at Tuong and set him on fire. Tuong was found and transported to Pillbox Medical Center and placed in ICU. He recovered from his injuries and was released from the hospital and returned to his investigations.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Fuck you, Mongolian!"
- "No weapons of mass destruction here. . . Wink wink"
- "Ah! As you can see here. . ."
- "China Number One"
- "Unrimited powaaaa!"
- "Oh, herro"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Tuong owns multiple news vans
- He also owns multiple cars including a Tampa, Sultan and Lynx
- Police such as Officer Jordan Steele pay Tuong up to $50K for useful information
- Tuong is willing to risk his personal safety to gather information
- He went undercover as Tommy Biggaz to gather intel on the Top Shottaz
- One of his main skills includes scamming cops by reselling footage.
- Has a City News website.
Clips[edit | edit source]
- Get back here!
- Wayne and Tuong go for a ride
- Exposing gang activity
- Tuong can sing
- Tuong spies
- Cops figure out they got sold the same footage
- I bet its all recorded