General Description Edit
Travis Tribble is the Sheriff of the BCSO, Badge #357.
Along with BCSO Undersheriff Rocko Colombo, Tribble is a proud member of MRPD HR. Together, they make sure all of the officers have good conduct on and off duty. As an added bonus, he also gets a chance to practice his tennis skills.
Background Information Edit
When Tribble was a teenager, he turned in his own criminal parents to the police. Afterwards, he vowed to pursue a lifelong career as a Law Enforcement Officer.
Tribble loves his "Tommyhawk", and has given an identical one to Hedi for her own protection.
His driving record is almost as bad as Ziggy Buggs, and thus he often asks (or cons) other officers to let him ride as a passenger.
Fun Facts Edit
- His K9 Partner's name is Scuffed Wolverine.
- Reid Dankleaf has claimed that he is Tribble's biological son.
- Huge fan of horror movies and culture.
- Has a forever "frenemy" relationship with LSPD Sergeant Brittany Angel.
- Has a personalized locker in MRPD with "Blood for the Blood God" written in blood on the front.
- Will take anyone who makes Hedi cry "out to the desert, cut them up into little pieces, and burn them" - this is a threat, not a promise. :)
- "Blood for the Blood God!"
- "I'm gonna hit you with my Tommy Hawk."
- "Imma just shoot 'em."
- "Them's my Justice Wings."