Travis Tribble is a character role-played by ConfusedDevil.
Travis Tribble is a Sergeant for the Blaine County Sheriff's Office, Badge #357.
Tribble is in a long-term relationship and living with Ice Cream Queen, Hedi Saurus.
Along with LSPD Highwayman Rocko Colombo, Tribble is a proud member of the PD Human Resources Department. Together, they make sure all of the officers have good conduct on and off duty. As an added bonus, he also gets a chance to practice his tennis skills.
Following the dissolving of the police Union, Tribble has been forced to get his medication through other means. This off-brand medication gives him horrific gas that he uses to mess with other law enforcement officers.
Now that Tribble isn't a sheriff anymore he is dreaming of becoming a U.S. Marshal and carries a mask with him. He puts it on at times and calls himself the Masked Marshal
Tribble loves his "Tommyhawk" and has given an identical one to Hedi for her own protection.
When Tribble was a teenager, he turned in his own criminal parents to the police. Afterwards, he vowed to pursue a lifelong career as a Law Enforcement Officer.
Momentous Dates within the PD
|Sergeant||PD Ranking Restructure; Badge #357||February 5th, 2021|
- "Blood for the Blood God!"
- "I'm gonna hit you with my Tommy Hawk."
- "Imma just shoot 'em."
- "Them's my Justice Wings."
- "Imma stab ya!"
- His K9 Partner's name is Scuffed Wolverine.
- Reid Dankleaf has claimed that he is Tribble's biological son.
- Huge fan of horror movies and culture.
- Has a forever "frenemy" relationship with LSPD Sergeant Brittany Angel.
- Has a personalized locker in MRPD with "Blood for the Blood God" written in blood on the front.
- Will take anyone who makes Hedi cry "out to the desert, cut them up into little pieces, and burn them" - This is a threat, not a promise. :)
- Hates the word, "Andy".
- Claims his only fear is spiders.
- Became a member of Malton's Motorcycles on March 3rd, 2020.
- His driving record is almost as bad as Ziggy Buggs, and thus he often asks (or cons) other officers to let him ride as a passenger.