Tony Corleone is a character role-played by AnthonyZ.
Tony Corleone is a founding member of the Leanbois & Cleanbois. He is most well-known for being the Cleanbois' designated driver/pilot, renowned as the fanciest racer and best getaway driver in the city, he is also said to have the best map knowledge in the city, to the point where he can point out every single detail in the city, such as explosive tanks and new random things that are added to the city. He is also known for being horrible with his money.
Tony is from Liberty City, growing up he became very fond of spaghetti and meatballs. Not much is known about his childhood, except that his father was head of the Italian Mafia in Liberty City. At a specific point in his life, he decided to move to Los Santos which lead to him becoming a founding member of the Leanbois.
He has a good reputation in the city, and is one of the most respected people in the criminal world. He is on good terms with seemingly everyone. He is also known for having a good sense of humor and makes funny jokes at times.
Therefore, Tony can actually be one of the nicer criminals in the city (when he wants to be). It mostly depends on who the person is and how the person treats him. Tony has a pretty bad temper which probably makes him one the crazier members of the Cleanbois (although not as aggressive as Denzel Williams).
He is widely considered to be one of the "best racers in Los Santos" (along with a few others such as Mary Mushkin, Goofy and Eddie Marshall). He is known to be really good at drifting, which possibly makes him the second best drifter in the city behind Eddie. Though he loves being fancy with drifts, Tony can also perform some clean racing lines, and dominates races when focused. Alongside being a top racer, he is also the best getaway driver in the city. Tony can rely on his prowess with most cars and incredible map knowledge to give cops a hard time during a chase.
Tony's racing ability has him noticed by the Puppet Master and his puppets such as Big M, who wants to recruit Tony against the Puppet Master. Tony used to be a racing enforcer of the Midnight Club alongside Lang, Eddie, Mary Mushkin, and other respected racers before the group was disbanded.
Tony is now enemy #1 of the Puppet Master, and all Puppets are after Tony to kill him.
|AWR8||Sold for $1M||One of Tony's signature vehicles. Tony bought it after going on the best winning streak the city has seen on the blackjack table|
|DuckerZ||Sold||First car that Tony bought in 3.0. Was used for racing before Tony no longer had an interest in muscle cars|
Audi R8 Hycade
|-||$1.4M||Tuner Shop version of the old R8. The car was tuned and imported especially for Tony so it was only natural he gravitate towards the vehicle.|
Tony has worked alongside Lang Buddha, Nino Chavez and Don Pecorino to initially run Rooster's Rest. As time went on, he only worked at Rooster's when he was desperate for money, or to go visit his wife. Tony also worked at Burger Shot right when the city reset, as well as taught people to fly at AirX before Snow fired him.
Corleone Prime Steaks
Tony embarked on idea of "Corleone Prime Steaks" after Andi Jones opened up the Farmer's Market during her tenure as mayor. Originally focusing on it for a couple of days, and then losing interest, the business was revived after the Cleanbois got the Clean Manor. Now, he is in the talks of getting a designated Steakhouse in the casino. Denzel Williams has granted him land to allow civs and employees alike to raise and butcher cows
- "Yeah, alright." / "Alright."
- "Yap Yap Yap"
- "What?" - (In a duck voice)
- "You're ruining the business!"
- "Know your fucking place."
- "Shut the fuck up, (_______)!"
- "Shut your dumb-ass up, (_______).
- "You really starting to (fucking) piss me off."
- "My man!" - (Any of Tony's friends)
- "You know what I'm saying?"
- "You wanna roll some dice?" - (When Tony wants to gamble)
- "Leanbois, Bitch! Suck a dick!"
- "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in the I don't give a fuck!"
- "Say something smart!"
- "It's the family decision, (_________)!"
- "Hello. You have reached Bolingbroke Penitentiary. The person you are trying to call is no longer available. Please leave a message at the beep. (*beep sound*)" - (Whenever Tony goes to jail. In addition, Tony uses his OOC Voice.)
- "I love you. I forgive you. Take all the time you need." - (Copied from Buddha)
- "That's right"
- "I don't have any money... I'm broke as a joke"
- "Excuse me, you got any electronics for sale?"
- "You wanna play the new Sea of Thieves DLC?" "SEA OF THIEVS NUTS FIT IN YOUR MOUTH"
- "Right, right, right, right, left, right, right"
- "Bing, Bong"
- "Fuck your life"
Trivia & Notes
- Tony was arrested on March 6th, 2021. He was carrying 130g of cocaine (packaged for distribution) and had just murdered a man, before evading the police. He was later caught and sentenced to 495 months in prison and received a $40,000 fine, along with 1,000 months parole. Those charges were then dropped and the record was expunged (due to it being a dev event for the Cleanbois to gain access to a meth lab). It was one of the biggest busts in the history of the city post economic reset.
- Won Driver of the Year in 2019.
- Has completed the Puppet Master Initiation to become a Puppet.
- On April 1st, 2020, Tony and the Cleanbois, as well as Chang Gang successfully fought off an entire army of African Warlords and the entire PD to retrieve a black panther for Dean Watson.
- Alongside the Angels and Jean Paul, the Cleanbois unsuccessfully fought against a private military.
- Was hit in the throat as a child, which is why he grew up to sound like a duck
- Has a weird hateful relationship with Anthony Copleone, but the two have never shown up in the same location
|Played By: AnthonyZ|
|Characters: Tony Corleone • Anthony Copleone • Rocky Block • Tiffany Barbosa • Antonio Oblesko • Jamal Woods†|