Tony Corleone is a character role-played by Anthonyz.
Description[edit | edit source]
Tony Corleone is a founding member of the Leanbois.
Background[edit | edit source]
Early Life[edit | edit source]
Tony is from Liberty City, growing up he became very fond of spaghetti and meatballs. At a specific point in his life, he decided to move to Los Santos, which lead to him becoming a founding member of the Leanbois.
He has a good reputation in the city, especially in the criminal world. He is also known for having a good sense of humor and makes funny jokes at times. Therefore, Tony can actually be one of the nicer criminals in the city (when he wants to be). It mostly depends on who the person is and how the person treats him. Tony has a pretty bad temper which probably makes him one the crazier members of the Leanbois (although not as aggressive as Denzel Williams).
Tony is known to have a good knowledge of Los Santos.
Racing[edit | edit source]
He is widely considered to be one of the "best drivers in Los Santos" (along with a few others such as Al Saab and Eddie Marshall). He is known to be really good at drifting, which possibly makes him the second best drifter in the city behind Eddie. Tony is also pretty good at shaking off cops, which makes him one of the best person to drive during a bank robbery..
Business[edit | edit source]
He is also known to do different types of activities for the city (specifically tours with Vinny Pistone at times). At some point, Tony took a break from doing these activities and now he decided to bring it back as an official business.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Yeah, alright." / "Alright."
- "What?" - (In a duck voice)
- "You're ruining the business!"
- "Know your fucking place."
- "Shut the fuck up, (_______)!"
- "Shut your dumb-ass up, (_______).
- "You really starting to (fucking) piss me off."
- "My man!" - (Any of Tony's friends)
- "You know what I'm saying?"
- "You wanna roll some dice?" - (When Tony wants to gamble)
- "Leanbois, Bitch! Suck a dick!"
- "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in the I don't give a fuck!"
- "Say something smart!"
- "It's the family decision, (_________)!"
- "Hello. You have reached Bolingbroke Penitentiary. The person you are trying to call is no longer available. Please leave a message at the beep. (*beep sound*)" - (Whenever Tony goes to jail. In addition, Tony uses his OOC Voice.)
- "I love you. I forgive you. Take all the time you need." - (Copied from Buddha)
Trivia & Notes[edit | edit source]
- During the wedding of Mr. Wang Chang & Freya Manning, Tony admitted that he had an open agreement that he can have an open relationship with Chang while he was married to Tori Bologna. He also stated that he's actually gay and his wife was his cover up the whole time. However, there are times in the city when he acts more bisexual than gay.
- Tony is one of the several people in the city to have a huge addiction to gambling. There are others such as Ramee El-Rahman, Kevin Shaw, Brenda Pancake, and possibly Mr. Wang Chang. Tony also wanted to open an underground casino for rolling dice.
- Has arthritis.
- Tony's iconic car is a custom 6STR Bravado Gauntlet, which along with Saab's ZR380, were two of the first vehicles to be bought from the old Tuner Shop.
- Tony won "driver of the year" of 2019.
- Officer Winchester died on March 20th, 2020 at Pillbox Medical Center after being shot multiple times by Tony, Buddha and Denzel while investigating the newly erected taco stand in the Southside.
- In the Chang Gang, Tony's counterpart would most likely be Ramee due to having obnoxious behavior. They both would steal from other people, as well as scamming them. They would also considered to be the biggest "assholes" out of their groups by making fun of someone or not helping someone (unless if it's a friend). Tony's secondary counterpart would be Vinny due to being a hothead (although their excuse is because they are both Italian).
- He use to be in the The Mafia "Corleone Syndicate" in the old server before it was disbanded.
- Landed a plane in the Mirror Park Lake like a badass