Tomathy Steampipe is a character role-played by GutturalSteve.
Fun, energetic person who knows how to have a good time. He also has a great worth ethic, knows how to put his nose to the grindstone and can be found holding down the fort at Burger Shot single handedly. Tomathy is very gullible and a victim of pranks, especially by Shelly who is a repeat offender of said pranks.
- Hubcap Jones: Great friends and they go on benders together. Tomathy enjoys going to his concerts and shouting out his favorite songs for Hubcap to play. They are such good friends that Tomathy bought Hubcap his dream motorcycle.
- Benny Gomez: Like two peas in a pod. They love to get into antics together all the time, especially at Burger Shot while serving customers. They like to play lifeguard together saving fish from drowning and performing trust exercises.
- Shelly Smith: Shelly is Tomathy's boss. Their relationship was on the rocks when Shelly fake fired Tomathy but Hubcap forced her to apologize and they all get along fabulously when Shelly isn't pranking anyone.
- Sherry Paie: Tomathy reports to Sherry and expresses to her often that he wants to be promoted at Burger Shot. He enjoys working with her but is worried about being fired again.
- Steven Hayes: When work gets stressful Steven is Tomathy's voice of reason and reassurance. They support each other and are a great duo that can power through any Burger Shot rush.
- Other Burger Shot Employees: Tomathy gets along swell with Burger Shot staff members and has the most respect for workers who put in a lot of time
- Rhett McCompliment: Tomathy does not like Rhett claiming "There's something off about him."
- Karen Jones: Karen is Hubcap Jones' wife. She spent her first day in Los Santos looking for Hubcap with Tomathy but after suspicions he turned on her and shot her at the beach.
Killing Karen & Karen's Revenge
- Karen flew into Los Santos for the day looking for her "hubby" Hubcap Jones. She ran into Tomathy at Burger Shot and asked for his help to find Hubcap who she misses dearly. They spent the day visiting Hubcap's typical hangouts with no luck. Tomathy, suspicious of her behavior, had concerns about her motives (as did others, predominately Mel). He questioned her on a secluded beach and when her answers didn't convince him he shot her at point blank, multiple times, and left her to die.
- Three weeks later, Hubcap heard from Mel that Tomathy killed his wife and confronted him about it. Tomathy tried to lie his way out of it since he had given Mel hush money. Hubcap brought him out to the dam and held him over the edge and forced him to tell the truth about what happened. They went their separate ways and met back up at Burger Shot where they tried to talk it out (while Hubcap was violently drunk) and Tomathy told him that he killed Karen to protect him. Hubcap knew all along that Karen did not die and wanted to get the truth out of Tomathy (Karen texted him about what happened). Tomathy was heart broken over betraying Hubcap and felt like he was tearing the Burger Shot family apart. They made up and Hubcap said they would all get together in the future and have a laugh over it.
- A month after Tomathy shot Karen, she came back into town and kidnapped Tomathy from the pier. Karen described several revenge scenarios that she had planned for him to ruin his reputation. Tomathy apologized multiple times and each time Karen pretended as if all was forgiven and he was okay to go....NOT! She forced him to give her $50k and to call a co-worker. Shelly came to pick them up and drove them to the beach. Karen asked Tomathy to choose between taking his $50K back or Shelly's life - except if he chooses Shelly Karen will shoot her and say that he hired her as a hitman. Karen talked to Shelly while Tomathy faced away, he heard gunshots and turned around to see Shelly down. Tomathy was upset about Shelly but Karen made him walk back to Burger Shot and take his car to the reservoir. Karen told him to jump into the water and that she's going to shoot him on the way down. Tomathy jumped into the water and hid away from Karen. When the coast was clear, he swam out and walked all the way back to Burger Shot where Shelly revealed to him that it was all a prank! He ran into Karen later and she admitted that the whole thing was a prank and it is really nice of him to let Shelly keep his money. She asked for Mel's number and then revealed that she's going to kill him.
- Turbo Twerk: The ability to rapidly twerk on command.
- Floppy Parkour: Jumping off of objects to see how floppy he can make his body, he refers to it as his "Strength Training."
- Diner Dash: Serving way too many customers in a very short amount of time.
- "Words r hard"
- "What hapum?"
- "It's just a prank bro!"
- "I need TP for my bunghole"
- "Back scratcha!"
- * dolphin noises *
- "Peepee poopoo PEEPEE POOPOO"
- "Skeet skeet motherfucka!" *posh laugh*
- "I made a man's mouth orgasm today!"
- "Sorry, I almost landed in your ass..."
- *crashes into glass door* "Oh, I'm so clumsy!"
- Tomathy was a military brat; his family moved around a lot while he was growing up.
- Tomathy moved to Los Santos in December 2019.
- Tomathy has a driver's license, weapons license, hunting license and fishing license.
- Tomathy's interview at Burger Shot included taking a picture of a shark sand sculpture.
- Tomathy's most frequently consumed alcoholic beverage is $6 bottles of vodka (typically consumed 7 or more bottles at a time).
- One of Tomathy's favorite movies is Kung Pow: Enter the Fist.
- Tomathy's favorite Love Fist song is "Mommy's Saggy Milkers"
- Tomathy has a minor addiction problem when it comes to gambling and buying noPixel trading cards.
- Tomathy was a victim of the Yuno Birthday Massacre; he was shot by a stray bullet and passed out parkouring away from the scene.