The Frat is a group of twenty-something college dropouts and graduates that "run shit" on Frat Lane (upper Fudge Lane) and work as cooks at the southside Taco Shop.
General Description Edit
The Frat was founded by Alex Marshall and Jackson Caldwell in Los Santos after they dropped out of Florida State University. Membership is comprised mainly of FSU dropouts and graduates. They reside on Frat Lane (upper Fudge Lane) in a house owned by Julio Thomas.
The group continues to move up in Los Santos, gaining drug and gun connections around the city. They eventually plan to live a life of crime doing various criminal jobs.
After Alex Marshall missed his bar exam, he was wandering around Los Santos without a job or a purpose. He decided to join up with his best friend from college, Jackson Caldwell who had just moved to Los Santos. Together in a new city and without money, they started looking for a place to live together which led them to the southside. After being held up at gunpoint multiple times, they came across Wayne Biggaz, who then also held them up at gunpoint, but later offered them a job as delivery drivers for the Taco Shop.
Once they had put in hard work delivering food their first day, they were given a job as cooks in the shop. While working as cooks they met Kaleb Rush, a young man also in search of a job. Their personalities melded and they brought on Kaleb as a pledge for The Frat. From there, they met Brad Berkley, Chris Willis, and Thad Owens, who all quickly became members of The Frat as well. Sarah Reynolds and Diandra Rollins were also brought into The Frat due to knowing Alex and Jackson in the past.
While originally they had just been looking for jobs, the group quickly found themselves in the middle of a lot of organized crime. This was due to their job being located around a multitude of career criminals and finding that said career criminals paid them off much better than just the Taco Shop income alone. Somewhat surprisingly with the definite help of others, they have adjusted very well to a new life of crime (despite a few near death experiences).
Over the course of their first few days at the shop, they have amassed quite an impressive stash that includes copious amounts of meth, oxy, weed, cocaine, multiple class 1 and 2 firearms, and a few molotov cocktails.
- The HOA formed a very strong partnership with The Frat after hiring them to help hold down the southside Taco Shop as cooks. Siz Fulker, Julio Thomas, and Huckleberry “Huck” Guthrie have supplied The Frat with various weapons, narcotics, and money for the work they have done.
- Top Shottaz, specifically Wayne Biggaz, formed a strong partnership with The Frat after he initially hired them on as delivery drivers. Wayne and the aforementioned Siz are the shift managers of the shop when The Frat members wake up.
- Wayne also helped with the Frat Lane monthly rent by contributing $10,000.
Even though the Frat is a relatively young group, they have already created various enemies ranging from individual people to full-on gangs.
- Bryce Miller - called the police after planting illegal amounts of cocaine and weed in the car of Alex Marshall and Jackson Caldwell in order to frame them for drug trafficking.
- Tyrone Biggums and the Fudge Lane Ballas aka the LSU Tigers - due to constant feuding on Fudge Lane, which is ESB's block. Biggums later conceded upper Fudge Lane (Frat Lane) to the group.
- Kaleb Rush was the first member to be promoted from a pledge by Alex and Jackson.
- Along with their house on Frat Lane, they will now also be given access to a Barrio grow house owned by Wayne Biggaz.
- While they previously had conflict with the Leanbois, they have seemingly repaired said relationship after attacking a cop per the Leanbois' orders and working hard in the taco shop kitchen.