Rory O'Banion is a character role-played by Kyle.
General Description[edit | edit source]
Rory O'Banion is a Senior Attorney for the Department of Justice.
He is known for leaving Los Santos for large periods of time.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Rory is a charismatic, confident, ruthless, impulsive, asshole who loses his temper very easily. He loves money and himself and he most likely will take anything to court when he gets the chance.
Physical Description[edit | edit source]
Rory is a 30-year-old caucasian male with black hair and a short, trimmed beard.
Background Information[edit | edit source]
He was born in Boston on July 4th, 1988. He studied at Harvard, (he can often be heard bragging about it) and is specialized in Business Law. When he was originally around Los Santos, there was a fierce rivalry between him and fellow attorney, Murphy Braun. They have since then worked out their issues and are now friends. He's a former member of the Bullhead Law Firm before it became inactive.
Criminal Record[edit | edit source]
- Driving On The Wrong Side of The Road x1
- Failure to Obey Traffic Control Devices x6
- Failure to Stop x1
- Illegal U-turn x1
- Second Degree Speeding x1
Drivers License: In Good Standing
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Rory O'Banion, YA' LOYAL COMPANION, attorney at law: how may I help you?" - when answering the phone.
- "FUCK YOU MURPHY BRAUN"
- "I was in Bora Bora bangin' Whora Whora" - when asked about where he's been.
- "I am THE Senior Attorney!"
- "I want you to know something, alright."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Owns a 2014 Porsche Turbo S and constantly complains about its poor performance.
- Can almost always be seen smoking, especially when meeting with clients.
- Is currently undefeated in court.
- He claims to be a self-made millionaire.