Ro Block is a character role-played by MOONMOON.
Ro Block is a member of the Alta Street Ruff Rydaz, and is heir to the Block family. He has an unknown past, but was presumably raised alongside his supposed brother Mike Block. Ro claims that they are full blood brothers, that both of them have the same parents.
Ro's head is notably small, and his face is shaped like a garden shovel. His eyes are often crusted shut due to his allergic reaction to air. Ro Block has stated that his pale, "makeup like" appearance is due to allergies. Ro is missing his left pinky, as Fingle Dan cut it off and consumed it, bone and all (with consent). Ro has since had a replacement donor pinky attached, courtesy of Carmella.
He presents with a stoic, flat emotional affect. Alone he is extremely aggressive, usually demanding shoes and belongings at gunpoint from nearly everyone he encounters. This conduct is only made worse when operating with the Alta Street Ruff Rydaz. It's a rare moment when he's not on violent crime sprees, being shot at, en route to LSPD, or in jail. He demands bench trials but hardly ever gets them.
Ro has recently married and divorced Liz Anya. Ro proposed to Liz at the beach after hearing the song she wrote for him. They were engaged after knowing each other for 2 days. The wedding was held during the “Block Party”, and was officiated by Bovice Wilkinson at Bolingbroke Penitentiary. They were ‘Hood Divorced’ minutes later at Pillbox Medical after Mike Block decided to detonate Liz with a gas station, telling Ro that "he can only be married to ‘The Game’".
- "These streets is cold."
- "Two words: Bench Trial, muhfucka."
- "When I get out of prison I'm gonna kill your entire family."
- "I'm about to process you... into a hot dog."
- "Bench Trial."
- "Nah, dawg."
- "Aight, bet."
- "Free Ray Ray."
- "Yo. What if we went back to the jail. Again."
- "Yo. What if we went to the police department. And stole one of their cars. Again."
- "Yo. What if we sent it into the ocean. Again."
- "Objection: to his objection: mistrial."
- "Damn. You really do be driving your car into them as a retaliation for them drivin their car into us."
- ”Alright, bet. Alright, bet. Alright, bet. Alright... OOF.”
- ”Read me my Marinara rights.”
- ”Read me my Panda rights.”
- "Get in the trunk, NOW!”
- ”Baas? More like BITCH!”
Trivia and Notes
- Ro graduated from Harvard with a Criminal Justice Doctorate.
- Ro likes to eat Carmella’s hair as a tasty snack.
- Bovice is his “prison husband”.
|Assault with a Deadly Weapon||3|
|Attempted Murder of a Gov. Employee||14|
|Possession of Stolen Identification||4|
|Vandalism of Gov. Property||1|
|Felony Obstruction of Justice||1|
|Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 1]||10|
|Criminal Use of a Firearm||2|
|Alta Street Ruff Rydaz|
|Family: Mike Block • Rhode Block • Mentle Block • Ike Block • Holden D. Block • Rounda Block • Ro Block • Onya Block • Sal T. Block • Nacho Block • Adrian Block • Natya Block • Cyndah Block • Busta Block • Ryder S. Block • Jada Block • Coq Block • Tetris Block • Bloque Block • Dwayne Johnson • Ad Block • Chris Block • Chute D Block|
|Played By: MOONMOON|
|Characters: Maximilian Thoroughbred • Lenny Hawk • Bernice Caldershot • Ro Block • Jane Obama • JOHN SOULS|