He is roleplayed by RatedEpicz
Amazing aim and driving describe Randy. Arguably, the best shot in the Chang Gang.
Randy is a English-American. He was born in London, and lived in Stoke Newington. Being so close to the Emirates Stadium meant that he grew up to be an Arsenal F.C. fan. However, everything changed when he was deported to the United States of America because he tried to steal Queen Elizabeth's crown and corgi. He lived with his mother, who was American, for a year until he decided to make his way to Los Santos.
He moved to Los Santos after hearing infamous things about the city. He was a curious cat. As he stepped off the train, he saw a sign that said, "Welcome to Los Santos: Just Roll With The Punches". It truly touched him. Ever since, he vowed to always roll with the punches whenever faced with complications.
Randy has come in clutch for bank and jewelry heists that end in shootouts because of his "bad-aim".
Recently, Randy has been involved in high-profile heists involving transfer of guns, jewelries and valuable goods.
He is often called "stingy" because he never puts up money whenever, Chang Gang makes a group purchase and often asks for money.
- He claims to have resurrected the Dodo Bird. He also claims the significance of Dodo Bird spit.
- Owner and operator of into-randy hotels.
Randy claims that he's in a relationship with Chang and Big D.
- Half of his living room is a playpen for his unhatched Dodo Bird that sits atop five, plush velvet cushions.
- Eats spaghetti with ketchup.
- Eats apples sprinkled with salt.
- Claims to know the best "Chippy shops" in London.
The Bullet Club Edit
A name made for the crew he goes by
- "Yo, whats goin on"
- "It is what it is"
- "Roll with the punches"
- "Have a good one, bud"
- "Come On You Gunners/Gooners"
- "Nice one"
- "Up yours, bruv!"
- "Oi, bruv"
- "What the fuck's a Utah?"
- "You're done"
- "Excuse me?"
- "Suck my left nut"