Randy Bullet is a character role-played by RatedEpicz.
- 1 General Description
- 2 Physical Description
- 3 Background Information
- 4 Relationships
- 5 Mount Chiliad Incident
- 6 Recent Events
- 7 Criminal Record
- 8 Quotes
- 9 Achievements
- 10 Trivia
- 11 SoundCloud
- 12 Highlights
- 13 Randy's Rides
- 14 Gallery
General Description[edit | edit source]
Randy Bullet is a OG member of Chang Gang.
He's been told that he's "stingy", as he never puts up money when the Chang Gang makes a group purchase, and he often asks for money when he doesn't need it.
He is widely regarded as one of the best shots in Los Santos and has come in clutch for many bank and jewellery heists that have ended in a shootout. Recently, Randy has been involved in high-profile heists involving the transfer of guns, jewellery, and valuable goods.
Physical Description[edit | edit source]
Randy Bullet is a 23-year-old male with brown hair that is slicked back and shaved sides. He has brown eyes.
He has multiple tattoos, most notably, the handgun on his left hand and the portrait on his chest.dd
Randy is usually found wearing a puffer jacket and jeans, or a hoodie and cargo pants. He formerly wore an eye patch, which he stole from Chief of Police Bobby Smith.
Background Information[edit | edit source]
Randy is English-American. He was born in London and lived in Stoke Newington. Being so close to the Emirates Stadium meant that he grew up as an Arsenal F.C. fan. However, everything changed when he was deported to the United States of America after trying to steal Queen Elizabeth II's crown and corgi. He lived with his mother, who is American, for a year until he decided to make his way to Los Santos.
He moved to Los Santos after hearing many infamous things about the city. As he stepped off the train, he saw a sign that said, "Welcome to Los Santos: Just Roll with the Punches". It truly touched him and ever since he has vowed to always roll with the punches whenever faced with an obstacle.
Not long after Randy arrived in the city, he met Mr. Chang and became a member of the Chang Gang.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Randy has had a going relationship with Ramee around the same time Ramee's has a relationship with Vincent Ricci although Ramee himself said that they weren’t in a relationship. The two went behind Vince's back without him knowing. Vince found out about the relationship from Chang and Vinny and became jealous and wanted him to end it. Both Randy and Ramee after going back and forth decided it was best to end it.
|Violet van Housen|
They both deny that they have feelings for one another, except a physical relationship. They call each other "friend girl" and "friend boy" when referring to their relationship status. There have been times where Violet and Randy have expressed jealousy when it comes to each other.
Many of his friends claim that he is whipped by her and Chang Gang did not approve of their relationship, which resulted in them being summoned to SBS court to prove that he has been "ERPing too much with her". Randy claims to not have anything to do with her but was exposed after Ramee El-Rahman got a hold of Violet's phone and read her and Randy text messages, which included evidence of their ERP.
As a result of the SBS court case, Randy was found guilty and sentenced to Parsons Rehabilitation Center; as well as had his second-in-command title stripped from him. The two ran off so Randy didn't have to spend time in Parsons, but Randy wanted back in the gang, so he told Violet that he wanted to be alone with her. He convinced her that he loves her and that he didn't need anyone else, as well as told her to divorce Brett Biggledoinks in order to be with him, which she agreed to do for him.
Mount Chiliad Incident
Randy brought Violet up Mount Chiliad*, so they could both have some "private time". During their argument, they both struggled with their feelings toward one another, as they each had been extremely indecisive when it came to ending things between them. Randy's hesitation landed him in hot water with Chang Gang when they arrived and witnessed the two attempting to resolve their issues. Randy knew that nothing good would come out of their relationship, and was ultimately peer pressured into shooting Violet in the neck.
Immediately after Violet was shot, Mr. Chang, and the rest of the gang, were shocked by Randy's brutality and his gullible, insecure nature after falling for (what they referred to as) "just a prank, bro." The members of Chang Gang (sans Randy) departed in the helicopter, leaving him alone atop Mount Chiliad with Violet's body.
In a panic to cover his own tracks, Randy opted to ram a car into the Paleto gas station, and plant Violet's body nearby. After multiple failed attempts, Randy blew up the car on a propane tank nearby. Randy quickly dragged Violet's body, and planted it next to the burnt vehicle before calling EMS. Randy's execution cover-up plan was witnessed by Steve En, who had been watching the events unfold from a nearby hill. Violet woke up in the ICU, remembering that Randy shot her, and wanting revenge.
Violet eventually got Randy alone at gunpoint, and made him explain why he shot her. He claimed that he didn't want to, but was forced at gunpoint by his fellow Chang Gang members, and that he had saved her. At first, she didn't believe him, but then confirmed with Steve En that he did, in fact, save her life. She tried to kill Randy again at the pier, with Saren Dahmer, but Randy downed them first.
Despite her trying to kill him, they both forgave each other, and went back to being "friend boy" and "friend girl". However, in early April 2020, Violet "dry snitched" on him in front of the police, after he informed her that he had a warrant. She proved her loyalty to Randy by taking officer Garry Berry at gunpoint twice, and robbing him of $11k. As of 5/22/2020 randy has proposed to her.
* (Randy has stated that he lied to Violet in order to bring her to Mount Chiliad. His real reason for bringing her there was to kill her in order to get back into Chang Gang.)
Criminal Record[edit | edit source]
|As of Saturday, December 14th, 2019:|
Randy Bullet's prior convictions list:
Drivers License: In Good Standing
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Yo, what's goin on?"
- "It is what it is."
- "COPS, COPS, COPS!"
- "Roll with the punches."
- "Have a good one, bud."
- "Come on, you Gunners/Gooners."
- "Nice one."
- "Up yours, bruv!"
- "Oi, bruv!"
- "What the fuck's a 'Utah'?"
- "You're done."
- "Excuse me?"
- "Suck my left nut."
- "Thou shalt not fuck with Randy Bullet."
- "You'll do it if you're a man."
- "Shoutout to my cute little dodo."
- "FuUuUuUuUuUk" or "FuUuUuUuUuUk DuUuUuUuUude"
- "Ops on the block."
- "Chill chill chill."
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- top criminal of all time
- Diamond Recording Artist at Wu Chang Records
- He claims to have resurrected a Dodo Bird. He also claims the significance of Dodo Bird spit.
- Owner and operator of into-randy hotels.
- He beat Chang to 1 million dollars.
- The Second In Command of Chang Gang.
- Created "The Bullet Club", his own branch of Chang Gang.
- Has been part of the old and new server.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Half of his living room is a playpen for his unhatched Dodo Bird that sits atop five, plush velvet cushions. His dodo bird now has its own pen and designated backyard area at the Chang Gang's new mansion.
- Eats spaghetti with ketchup.
- Eats apples sprinkled with salt.
- Claims to know the best "Chippy shops" in London.
- Previously in possession of the rare item: The Chief of Police, Bobby Smith's eyepatch. This eyepatch was worn by the Chief as a result of being shot in the eye by wanted felon, Iroquois "Snake" Plisken, whom Randy and the Chang Gang helped to break out of prison.
- In the Leanbois, Randy's counterpart would most likely be Curtis due to the fact that they both are the most laid-back in their groups (they go with the flow), although Curtis is more likely to get angry than Randy. Both of them are also considered to be the best shooters in their groups, and they both flirt with almost everyone in Los Santos.
- In April 2020, after being admitted into the ICU, Randy reverted to a "dodo bird" state of mind. He was only able to communicate via bird noises for several hours, and does not remember any events that took place during. Randy was reverted to his normal state of mind after being shot and lit on fire by the Chang Gang and Babalu Okonkwo, during a sacrificial ceremony.
SoundCloud[edit | edit source]
Highlights[edit | edit source]
Random Events[edit | edit source]
- Pablo welcomes Randy to prison.
- Copper shows Randy that she's the alpha-female of ERP.
- Randy recruits the CoP as the 4th man for a job.
- Handy Randy
- Bobby triggers Randy's PTSD on accident.
- Why can't I just be happy?
- Randy and Vinny spend time together.
- Randy falls for the 3rd during the final stretch of the Million Dollar Race.
- Randy reads the AJ x Bobby fanfic.
- Uchiha breaks Randy completely.
- Randy can't perform CPR properly.
- Dusted: Randy vs Fruit Stand
- Randy breaks Bovice
- Randy falls for a slick UC PD operation set up by Dark.
Combat Events[edit | edit source]
- Randy vs McClane
- Randy and The Demon team up
- Officers fail to search Randy for weapons before processing.
- Completing a perfect thermite run at the Power Plant.
- Randy handles the flanking team.
- Randy and Copper take down Snow.
- Taking down the police force after the murder trial for Chang.
- Randy vs a spider
- Randy and Bobby Brown melee motorbike flank.
- Randy holds down the Life Invader upper floor during a mission.
Randy's Rides[edit | edit source]
Randy formerly owned a custom 6STR Tempesta, which he got from fellow Chang Gang member, Vinny Pistone. He would later have it swapped for a Lamborghini Huracán (Hurricane) as his signature vehicle.