Pillbox Medical Center is the main hospital in Los Santos. Pillbox is the center of higher medicine in the city of Los Santos. It is home to the Emergency Medical Services, however EMS is not owned or funded by the hospital. They work with the rest of the governmental agencies across the city and routinely give them necessary higher medical services.
The staff consists of doctors, residents, psychologists, nurses and medical interns.
The broad specializations are Surgeons, Coroners, and then the doctors who don't have a broad specialization.
However, there are very specific specializations that each doctor can focus on after leaving the resident stage. They are Emergency Medicine, Urology, Medical Examiner (Coroner), Neurosurgery, Plastic Surgery, Hematology, General Surgery, General Medicine, Psychology, Physical Therapy, and Hospitalist.
Former Doctors and Residents
- Dr. Isaac Smith (Resigned)
- Dr. Kai King (Resigned)
- Dr. Amara Harte † (Deceased)
- Dr. Thalia Hayes † (Deceased)
- Dr. Tahj Carter † (Deceased)
- Dr. Jason Ledson (Suspended)
- Dr. Chapatin Corti (Resigned)
- Dr. Archer Weston † (Deceased)
- Dr. Choi Stonefinger (Resigned)
- Dr. Tracy Martell (Resigned/Became a Police Officer)
- Dr. Johnathan Wright (N/A)
- Dr. Leon Marks (Resigned)
- Dr. Torah Andrews (Resigned)
- Dr. Maeve O'Malley (Resigned)
- Dr. Noah Drake
- Dr. Kennedy Adams
- Dr. Serge Cross (Resigned/Became a Police Officer)
- Dr. Agnes Ranbough
- Intern Kana Kurosaki (Resigned)
- Intern Brendan Wayne (Resigned)
- Resident Glue Guy (Resigned)
- Therapist Rexford Yeung
- Resident Travis Rashguard (Resigned)
- Brenda Pancakes - Receptionist (now an Officer for the LSPD)
- Nancy Ree - Receptionist (now an Dispatcher for MRPD)
- Sam McEntyre (Resigned)
- Connor Couffson (Resigned)
- Timothy Snapple Jr.
- Justin Cooke (Resigned)
- Dawn Hearte (Resigned)