Otto Delmar was a character role-played by koil. The character was deleted without an RP resolution to his fate on 7/7/20.
General Description[edit | edit source]
Otto Delmar was a feared and arguably the most powerful member of the criminal underground. Otto and his business partner, Joe Caine, are co-owners of the Marlowe Vineyard and the Tuner Shop; using these businesses as a front for distributing cocaine and other black-market goods. Also part-owner of the Vanilla Unicorn Strip Club.
Major Events[edit | edit source]
War with the Leanbois[edit | edit source]
The Leanbois heard about cocaine being sold around Los Santos, and were intrigued about it. That preceded them meeting Otto Delmar and Joe Caine, who provided the gang with cocaine. There was some instant lack of trust and animosity, and eventually resulted in the death of Jaclyn "Jackie" Hyde (Otto's girlfriend), by the hands of Lang Buddha and Al Saab.
Otto, alongside Joe Caine, Frankie, and Yung Dab, retaliated for Jackie's death; they kidnapped, shot, and planted large amounts of cocaine and guns on Al Saab. Although Yung Dab tried to reason with Otto and the others, he did not participate in the shooting of Saab, though he did bear witness to it. The Leanbois sought revenge for Saab; shooting up Otto and Joe.
They were meant to try to resolve their issues, having Otto and Avon Barksdale meet face-to-face to discuss everything; but neither really had any intentions of doing so. The Leanbois tried to plan an attack on Otto by planting C4 in his car and blowing it up, while Avon was to distract Otto with the meeting in front of the courthouse. However, Otto's lack of trust and paranoia prevented him from appearing at the location, and instead he opted to scout the area on top of a nearby roof with Joe. When Otto failed to appear, the Leanbois found and ambushed the duo. Joe and Otto were shot down, with the Leanbois leaving the two men to get treated, and go into hiding.
Eventually, everything died down, and they each stayed clear of one another. However, there still seemed to be a lot of animosity; and Otto never forgave Saab and Buddha for killing Jackie.
Vanilla Unicorn[edit | edit source]
Otto started doing security for the Vanilla Unicorn, which the Leanbois and Vagos were attacking, attempting to sway it to more of a neutral ground. (At the time, the Vanilla Unicorn was run by The Families, and they didn't consider the strip club as neutral territory.) This led to the Leanbois and Speedy kidnapping Joe, as the Leanbois and Vagos didn't like Otto's involvement. They held Joe and threatened to kill him, unless Otto paid them $150,000. Otto complied with equal payment in the form of seven bricks of cocaine.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- “My name is Frank, I have a Glock and I also have a very big cock”
- “Remix I got three dicks”
- “You cunt, are a cunt, mate!”
- “I would say I’m shaking in my boots but I wear flip-flops so you can go fuck yourself mate.”
- “Bloody oath!”
- “I’m a fucking bogan? The only way I’m fucking bogan is if I’m fucking you cos you’re a fucking bogan.”
- “I look like a sick cunt”
- “I have hep B”
- “You have a nice ass! …I mean day”
Criminal Record[edit | edit source]
- Attempted second Degree Murder on a Peace Officer x2
- Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 2] x1
- Criminal Use of a Firearm x1
- Driving on a Suspended/Revoked License x1
- Failure to Obey Traffic Control Devices x2
- Failure to Stop x1
- Illegal U-turn x1
- Jaywalking x1
- Negligent Driving x3
- Reckless Driving x1
- Reckless Evading x1
- Resisting Arrest x1
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Otto believed he got a dick tattoo while high but later found out it was actually on his arm and the itch was probably just an std.
- Otto has two tattoos; a boombox on his chest and a $100 bill on his forearm.
- Ziggy Buggs cost Otto $20,000 after losing two of Otto’s armoured vests.
- When asked Otto stated his 'most hated' as 1. Al Saab, 2. Lang Buddha, and 3. Big D. However since then it appears their relationships have simmered down and is unknown if the list still stands. Surprisingly, Saab is stated to bring the Leanboi Otto trusts most, despite him being directly involved in the killing of his girlfriend, Jackie.
- Otto was featured on one of Yung Dab's biggest hits Dragon Slayin'.
- Otto preferred green slushies.
- He hates needles and cats.
- He was believed to be patient zero of the 2019 hepatitis B epidemic in Los Santos.
Clips[edit | edit source]
- Hospital shooting
- Ripley shooting
- Saab shooting
- Shooting Murphy
- Go North (Shooting Murphy Part 2)
- Otto meets Joe
- Finding Jackie
- Scaring Kevin
- Saving Jackie
- Otto’s Chiliad jump
- Super stealthy Joe and Otto
- Mr Trump
- The biggest lie ever told in court
- Salad fingers
- You can go with Saab
- This city’s ours
- Otto speaks Spanish
- Who’s weirder?