Olga Sazkaljovich is a character roleplayed by Hirona.
Olga is the daughter of Sergei Sazkaljovich, and older sister of Vasily Sazkaljovich. Regarded as the smartest of the family, Olga found college and schoolwork incredibly boring, as she already knew everything they could possibly teach her.
This was the main reason why she left Russia and reunited with her brother in Los Santos. Even after not seeing each other for months, Olga and her brother would still argue over each other's opinions and ideas. She quickly adapted to the ways of Los Santos and joined her brother in the criminal lifestyle, and was even invited to the Russian Mafia on her very first day in the city.
Leaving the Russian Mafia
After months of debating, Olga left the Russian Mafia after feeling that she did not belong in the group. Additionally, the straw that broke the camel's back was when Boris Ivanov discovered that Johnny Cassle used Olga's boyfriend, Flippy, as a hitman to kill Dio Ivanov after Dio had been insulting Johnny. Boris wanted Olga to kill Flippy as reparations for directly attacking the group, but Olga refused to. This ended in Olga storming out of the meeting after Boris called her a coward three times and fracturing any sort of relationship she had with the group.
She then joined Flippy's Crew and became a full-time member.
- Although she is older than Vasily, her ID states that she is one year younger than him. This is because she had to give a false birth date in order to get approved to enter the country.
- Olga is a fan of Yung Dab's music. Sergei mentioned this fact to Yung Dab while getting his autograph. A sample of that conversation is used in the song Fuk Tha Police.
- She was dating Juan Carlos "Flippy" Hernandez and Hilda Bulking. Flippy and Hilda were formerly in a relationship, and though they both dated Olga individually, the two no longer are on romantic terms.
- Her best friend is Claire Seducer.
- When Flippy and Olga broke up, they agreed to stay good friends.
|Played By: Hirona|
|Characters: Olivia Copper • Griselda Harth • Olga Sazkaljovich • Diandra Rollins • Emily Maw • Debbie Hopper • Yuri Mersion • Onya Block • Jenny Hawk • Chauncy|