Date of Birth
Nov 13th, 19??
of Italian Descent
Nancy is a "69" year old woman who wishes to reclaim her youth before she dies . Currently she is working as a "pop singer" and professional style consultant. In her time not spent making music she works as a bartender at the Bahama Mamas West and was formally employed at Vultur Lé Culturé Gallery.
She is known for her "motherly" ways and CONSTANTLY has to assert how she's rich and privileged. Often she is the victim of random kidnappings, petty thieves, and mockery from the bitter "lower class" of LS.
Nancy has a thing for clothes that come in animal print, and anything that can show off her big "Milkers."
She often tells people that she is proud to be " shaped like a letter 'P' " .
The colors she mostly likes to wear are black, white, and pink.
Nancy has medium length hair that is a light blonde with some gray / white streaks. She often wears her hair up or in an updo and attempts to look like her milf idol " Pamela Anderson " . Her signature look isn't complete without either hoop earrings or a bluetooth to call " 9-eleven" .
- Carmella is Nancy's only biological daughter who hasn't died or been sentence to life in rehab. Nancy often affirms that she is proud of Carmella for still being a go getter despite how hard it has been on their family. Nancy keeps the identity of Carmella's real dad a secret from her, and often describes Carmella to other people as her " best work ".
- Nancy adopted Jupiter when Jupiter was abandoned by her own family. She treats Jupiter as if she is her biological child
and often tries to help her with her fashion and style.
- Liz is a friend of Nancy's from the music industry , they have planned to work together on Nancy's upcoming first album.
- Sevyn is someone who says she absolutely adores Nancy, Nancy is sometimes scared of her but worries about her.
- Paris is a friend that Nancy met over their mutual love of blonde hair and fashion.Paris described Nancy as " the mother she never had. "
- Lana and Nancy have a friendly relationship, Lana describes Nancy as a mother and is a big fan of the songs "Steps In" .
- Hannah and Nancy met at the strip club after a rough night. Nancy showed her a good time and together they robbed and beat up a guy after seducing him up to a rooftop. They call each other " Bestie" and both agree Rehab and Rich Blondes go hand in hand.
- Regina Bunny is the preacher of the great Hummus , and became friends with Nancy when doing yoga together. They discussed possibly creating an indie band together with some other people with the first single " Tater Tots From My Love Oven. "
- Dropped her only son into a shark's mouth "allegedly".
- Nancy went to Law School when she was young but got into legal trouble for a scam gone wrong.
- Has had a total of 11 husbands who have all died mysteriously.
- Was once on the cover of Playboy Magazine.
- "My Massive Mommy Milkers
- "Men are ALL trash....
- "I can't really do that because i'm vegan!
- "How does my face look..? Is the botox working??
Nancy is a fashionable person and has an eye for style, she is a bit money-oriented; a trait she passed down to her daughters-- including her looks. Nancy is motherly and cares very much for her daughters in her own way, even if she may not be the best at it, she looks out for them and is a little protective of her children and also encourages their promiscuous behaviors and their goals in obtaining money in different ways. (Such as finding sugar daddies or 'asking for loans' from male figures)
Nancy moved from her old city to be reunited with her three daughters in Los Santos, she is happy to finally be with her family again and now that they're together- they're a force to be reckon with.
Raised in Long Island in the classic Italian mafia family, she was always a reckless bottle blonde babe, working as a pinup model for Playboy magazine in the 1980s, then flourishing as a civil courts lawyer in her 30s. She lost her license to represent anyone as a lawyer after being caught in a huge embezzlement scheme --- of which she served no time.
For a short while, she tried to run her own boutique known as "Landgraab Looks" in order to pass off a decent business to her no-good daughters, but those plans fell through after a rumored "tax fraud" incident.
Nobody is clear on her actual age, according to her ID it says one thing, but she often says another thing, and tends to blame her memory - eyesight- and poor driving skills on alopecia.
Nancy is said to have had 10 fatal marriages that ended in a gruesome death. After each widow phase Nancy gets a new boob job.
Has a rather rampant Oxy addiction problem ( mixed with being a "recovering" alcoholic )
Hannah is Nancy's oldest daughter, the two of them have kind of a love/hate relationship- but mostly love, they sometimes may fight with each other but at the end of the day, they still love and care for the other. She had accidentally caused Hannah's Dyslexia by dropping her head on the floor as a baby. Despite this, Hannah still loves and protects her mother if anyone talks to her the wrong way and the same can be said with her mother.
Carmella is Nancy's middle daughter, she is proud and encourages Carmella in her ways of prostitution before Carmella was sold in an auction with the help of Ellie Dono, she had revealed to Mel her secret of wanting to sell her daughter too. Just like with all her daughters, she loves and cares for Carmella, even comforting her when she was feeling anxious at the thought of losing her 'virginity'.
Jupiter is Nancy's adopted daughter, she is the youngest of the siblings. She is seen as a great mother by Jupiter. Jupiter was adopted by Nancy at some point in time when she was little. Jupiter and her sisters were raised and taught by her to be street smart and how to 'ask for loans' from men. It's unknown how Nancy had come to find Jupiter when she was a baby, or who Jupiter's biological parents were, but she adopted her; taking her in and loving her as her own child.
Molly Landgraab & Daisy Landgraab
Two of Nancy's biological daughters that carry the last name from her most recent marriage. Daisy is currently off at college in another state, while Molly has frequented Los Santos with her mother and siblings after being released from rehab due to an apparent cocaine overdose. Nancy allegedly got her daughter, Molly, accidentally hooked on cocaine from a "pixie stick" incident, and Daisy has held it against her ever since. Daisy and Nancy are currently not on speaking terms.