Wang Chang, now known as "Mr. Chang" is one of the founding members, and the leader of Chang Gang.
Wang Chang legally changed his name to Mr. Chang. A self-described native of Puerto Rico, Mr. Chang runs the Chang Gang, as well as his line of cons and petty crime. He is skilled in urban combat and martial arts. A heavy drug user and adrenaline junkie, he is frequently injured as a result of reckless high-speed driving. His spirit animal is the dragon. Also known as the Final Boss of Los Santos.
Mr. Chang is a 72-year-old Vietnamese immigrant with a dreadful past, and a peculiar present. Growing up during the time of the Vietnam war, Mr. Chang saw nothing but death, blood, and guilt. In addition, his parents were never around, and abandoned him when he was nine. Mr. Chang was forced to raise himself in the wilderness of Vietnam, secluded from any others that could have helped him.
For almost 20 years, Mr. Chang spent his time in Vietnam ruins; suffering from PTSD caused the terrors of war, and living with built-up confusion from his parents' departure. Mr. Chang managed to find a boat of helpless people trying to escape to America, in hope for a new life. He spent 50 years traveling around the United States, in hope of finding a life that he was never able to have, while dealing with the fact that he doesn’t have the skill to act “normally” around others. During this time, Mr. Chang dabbled in many drugs, resulting in his current goofy and deluded personality.
Mr. Chang's final stop was Los Santos, where he hoped to finally settle down, and just live life the way it is. Even though he suffers from mental conditions, he still tries to have fun and make the best out of life.
Upon arriving in Los Santos, he met Garrett Jobless. Together, they began the Chang Gang, which they named after Mr. Chang.
The Chang Gang have since become one of the biggest gangs in Los Santos. As stated by Mr. Chang, they are the oldest and longest-running gang in the city.
Old Server Events Edit
|Coop Hostage Plan|
Coop Hostage Plan 
*This event happened in the "Old Server"*
This event started with Chang being heavily wanted, facing life in prison, and getting the idea to hold up Coop and a third of the city (back then the city was 32 slots, so about 8 or so people) as hostages. The plan was that Coop would go into the PD database and erase Chang's record so he wouldn't have to be jailed. Chang, knowing Coop wouldn't just do it, came up with the idea to have Coop kill someone and have blood on his hands. That someone ending up being Vinny (Clip). As the plan went on Chang ended up getting what he wanted but not before killing half of the PD and hostages.
|The Final Day|
The Final Day in the Old Server 
Chang was part of the final day of the old server before the great purge on July 31st, 2018.
Current Events Edit
|The Dragon's Dojo and The Dark Web|
The Dragon's Dojo and The Dark Web
The Dragon's Dojo is a martial arts school and front for criminal activity run by Chang in the foyer of the Chinese Theater.
The Dragon's Dojo was started by Chang as a front to push various items (guns, drugs, lockpicks, etc.) from the "Dark Web" as Simon, the overseer. In an attempt to get more exposure for the dojo Chang and the boys held a grand opening event. Things turned bad when Sal Rosenberg lit a campfire and caught all the attendees on fire, effectively closing the dojo.
The Dojo has since been reopened with Chang being the only person with the key to open it. People can now enter the Dojo and walk inside it (if unlocked by Mr. Chang). It consists of a sparring ring and Asian inspired accessories. Mr. Chang frequently hosts "The Dragon's Dojo Tournament" where people fight each other to get the chance to win a Golden Dragon statue.
Uchiha is the most recent winner of this event and holds the Golden Dragon.
Koil Coin started with the sale of an old computer with Windows XP that was in the back office of a convenience store in the Little Seoul area. Mr. Chang and Bobby Brown sold it to Sayid for 8,000 dollars. With that very computer Sayid created Koil Coin.
|Uchiha Jones and the 6th Realm|
Uchiha Jones and the 6th Realm
Uchiha Jones is Chang's mortal enemy turned best friend and is the only one said to beat him in the "final battle" where he ascended to the 6th Realm with his arch nemesis. Chang has also engaged in epic battles with a cyborg and a disciple of the 6th Realm.
|Wu Chang Records|
A record label created by Vinny, with Chang's name attached. When Lil Erf dropped his hit song "Chang Gang" Vinny and Chang signed him as the record label's first artist.
Lil Erf Sound Cloud:HERE
|Private Detective Firm|
Private Detective Firm
Posing as Detective Chang, he runs a series of cons and unethical operations from the strip club back office, often with his assistant Karen.
|The Simulation Theory|
The Simulation Theory
The Simulation Theory started with a police shootout on September 16th featuring Chang’s Armored Truck Mag-dump Special. Shortly after the intense shootout spanning across East LS and the Oil Fields Randy, Vinny, Mario and Chang decided to engage in a job offered by Bovice to capture Olivia Copper. While Chang is on the job and being repeatedly chased by police at every location, there is a moment at the swamp boat house where he runs off to wonder why he is even kidnapping her. What is controlling him, and is it really Chang doing this?
Chang is sentenced and has a mental breakdown outside of the Bolingbroke cell where he believes this life is all a simulation. That someone is controlling his actions... his every move. Taking his mask off reveals a Uchihaian-like soft, plain face which causes Chang to yell, "Look, this is not even me!". The revelation continues into the prison yard while doing jobs with Chang yelling, "Why am I repairing something I don’t even know how to repair!". Shortly after that question, his overseer (Kevin) speaks to him in his head...affirming his suspicion that he is not in control of his life and actions.
He vows to find and destroy his overseer to "actually" be set free.
|The Ghost of Simon L. Harth|
The Ghost of Simon
On October 31st, 2019 (Halloween night), the ghost of Simon L. Harth came back to haunt Chang Gang.
Chang's Mother comes to town
On November 1st, 2019, Mr. Chang's mother, known as "Mrs. Chang", came into town to visit. Chang is highly suspicious of this "Mrs. Chang", because the gang had already "dealt with" his biological Mother, previously.
|Special Agent C. Williams|
Chang's FBI Adventures
In July of 2019, Chang reluctantly married Freya to get wedding presents.
During the whole marriage with Freya, Garrett had actually gotten married to Chang along with Freya making it the Chang, Freya and Garrett marriage. Garrett has claimed that hes loved Chang a long time.
Was in a relationship with her before finding out had found out she was kidding about the whole thing. Chang was mad and kidnapped her to the chicken factory in Paleto and tortured her for revenge.
She is Chang's SEX-utary and is very sweet on him. As of late now that her and Jordan are no more she wants to take Chang out on a date.
Ex-girlfriend in the old server and is a former Chang Gang member.
A ex-girlfriend in the old server.
She is a ex-girlfriend from the old server, use come around all the time and was very attached to Chang and would become very jealous if any woman or man would look at him and refer to him as "her man" and no one else could have him.
Chang was forced into marriage by him back in the old server.
Ex-girlfriend in the old server use to hang out with Chang and the guys a lot.
- "Are you fuckin dumb?"
- "Ramee is your SBS kicking in"
- "Ramee, you're braindead"
- "Dumb motha fuker"
- "You fucking bitch!"
- "CASE CWOSED"
- "Night, Night"
- "Boom Bitch"
- "Shut the fuck up you baby back bitch."
- "Wooool Dat Shit"
- "Kisses! *mwah mwah*"
- "Shoot dat mother fucker"
- "HALP ME!"
- "Roll Out"
- "look at the fookin state of ya"
- "Oh my gah, wouja wook at dat"
- "Fuckin baskerds"
- "What a woser"
- "CHOPPAS, AKS, UZIS MAC EWEBENS"
Sound Cloud Edit
- it's mr. chang by kooxy
|Old Server Clips|
Transport 101 Ching Freestyle Mr.Ching The Dragon | NoPixel PURGE | Twitter @LordKebun JoblessGarrett called his mum on Ching :D Mr.Ching The Mastermind | NoPixel RP | Twitter @LordKebun (Ching and vivian clip) Oh Mah Gahd What Did He Just Say? My first day as Big D. Warning Headphone Users Big Glock New Music Video Ass Eating Music Ching is still rping wut ?? You're a murderer Choop (coop hostage plan) Infiltrator down (coop hostage plan) whole city hostage (coop hostage plan) Mr.Ching Most Wanted Criminal | NoPixel RP | Twitter @LordKebun(part of coop hostage plan) (untitled clip 1) Coop is a murderer (coop hostage plan) Mr.Ching Most Wanted Criminal | NoPixel RP | Twitter @LordKebun (coop hostage plan) (untitled clip 2) Mr.Ching Most Wanted Criminal | NoPixel RP | Twitter @LordKebun (untitled clip 3) (part of coop hostage plan) Ching Gang take#67 RAID on Ching's Casa (Ching's first ever house raided on the server) Kevin's azz recipie Jumpscare 2018 Ching Murks Women Beater Chings wierd side... Taco trying to sub Ching's record is long like yarn Ching bringing it back 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Macey goes down (thats her name right?) Ching Wins!! Mr.Ching Heavyweight Champion | NoPixel RP | Twitter @LordKebun
|Misc. Server Clips|
- Owner and operator of Dragons Dojo martial arts.
- Owner and CEO of Wu Chang Records.
- Owner of 1068 Club.
- Legally changed his name from "Wang Chang" to "Mr. Chang".
- Was the 2nd person in the Chang Gang to get a million dollars.
- One of the first people to do a successful prison break.
- Broke Bovice out from jail, with the help of Snake and Uchiha.
- Part of the The Dark Web, working as the "product pusher".
- Is the proud and only owner of the "buggy" from the Tuner Shop.
- Indirectly helped to start The Dark Web and "Koil Coin" with Bobby Brown.
- Coined the term "SBS" or "Small Brain Syndrome".
- Started The SBSO with Ramee El-Rahman, A criminal group in Los Santos that pretends to be police officers.
- Chang Gang was actually NOT formed on NoPixel, but on a different server called USARP. This was before NoPixel became a server on FIVEM.
- Chang originally spoke in what was supposed to be an Asian accent. Later he developed a unique manner of speech, resembling a mixture of Bugs Bunny, Bruce Lee, and a cat macro.
- Often says he is Puerto Rican, sometimes speaking Spanish and repeating the meme, "jajaja". However, this isn't true and only serves as a humorous deflection from constantly being asked questions on his ethnicity. Many people in and out of Los Santos don't get the joke and have passed it on as fact, causing more confusion, a result that likely amuses him because he enjoys tricking people.
- When Chang engages in "guerilla warfare," he puts on camouflage underpants and matching body paint which make him invisible to his adversaries.
- The "old server" version of Chang used to drink gasoline. He now uses it to commit opportunistic arson.
- When Chang was getting married to Freya, he was actually getting married to Garret in a joint marriage.
- Mothers maiden name is Chang
- Chang's first pet was an iguana, named Marcus
Criminal Record EditMr. Chang's prior convictions list as of Thursday, December 12th, 2019.
- Accessory to Burglary x1
- Accessory to Jailbreak x1
- Accessory to Robbery x5
- Arson x1
- Assault x3
- Assault on a Peace Officer x5
- Assault with Deadly Firearm x1
- Assault with Deadly Weapon x28
- Attempted First Degree Murder x2
- Attempted First Degree Murder on a Peace Officer x4
- Attempted Jailbreak x1
- Attempted Manslaughter x1
- Attempted Murder x9
- Attempted Murder of a Government Employee x7
- Attempted Second Degree Murder on a Peace Officer x5
- Battery x5
- Battery on a Peace Officer x12
- Brandishing non Firearm x4
- Burglary x1
- Conspiracy x1
- Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 1] x58
- Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 2] x36
- Criminal Possession of a Taser x12
- Criminal Threats x1
- Criminal Use of a Firearm x21
- Disobeying a Peace Officer x8
- Disorderly Conduct x1
- Disruption of a Public Utility x1
- Driving On The Wrong Side of The Road x1
- Escaping Custody x2
- Evading x14
- Failure to Obey Traffic Control Devices x5
- Failure to Stop x2
- Felony Possession of Controlled Dangerous "OXY" x1
- Felony Trespassing x2
- First Degree Robbery x2
- First Degree Speeding x1
- Grand Theft Auto x4
- Impersonating a Peace Officer x3
- Improper Window Tint x1
- Joyriding x42
- Kidnapping x20
- Misdemeanor Possession of Cocaine x9
- Misdemeanor Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance "OXY" x25
- Misdemeanor Possession of Crack x18
- Negligent Driving x4
- Obstruction of Justice x6
- Operating a Motor Vehicle Without Proper Identification x2
- Petty Theft x2
- Possession of Stolen Goods x1
- Possession of a Silencer / Suppressor x3
- Possession of a Stolen Identification x2
- Reckless Driving x1
- Reckless Endangerment x1
- Reckless Evading x71
- Removed Drivers License x1
- Removed Weapons License x2
- Resisting Arrest x45
- Robbery x34
- Second Degree Murder x1
- Second Degree Speeding x3
- Tampering With a Vehicle x1
- Third Degree Speeding x1
- Trespassing x1
- Unauthorized Parking x1
- Unlawful Imprisonment x7
- Vandalism of Government Property x1
Drivers License: In Good Standing
- ↑ You're a murderer Choop Infiltrator down whole city hostage Mr.Chang Most Wanted Criminal | NoPixel RP | Twitter @LordKebun (untitled clip 1) Coop is a murderer Mr.Chang Most Wanted Criminal | NoPixel RP | Twitter @LordKebun (untitled clip 2) Mr.Chang Most Wanted Criminal | NoPixel RP | Twitter @LordKebun (untitled clip 3) Cop Appears and gets Shot! Massacre in Ls PD
- ↑ Friendly Fire untitled clip 1 What is this music? untitled clip 2 untitled clip 3 untitled clip 4 untitled clip 5 untitled clip 6 untitled clip 7 untitled clip 8 untitled clip 9
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/InnocentSparklingZebraSoBayed
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/OilyProudTubersBIRB
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/DeafSuspiciousPhoneSpicyBoy
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/LazyNastyBobaFeelsBadMan
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/AbstemiousSmoothCatDatSheffy
- ↑ Chang's Dolphin ImpressionMaria, baby your a firework. Maria De La Rosa | No Pixel (clip of chang and maria)