Mr. Kebun is a character role-played by LordKebun.
The character was previously known as Mr. Chang, but after transferring their consciousness to a new body they are now known as Mr. Kebun aka Mr. K.
- 1 Bio
- 2 Chang Gang
- 3 Reincarnation
- 4 1.0 Server
- 5 2.0 Server
- 6 Murders
- 7 Relationships
- 8 Chang's Rides
- 9 Quotes
- 10 Achievements
- 11 Trivia
- 12 Music
- 13 Criminal Record
- 14 Clips
- 15 Gallery
- 16 References
Wang Chang, now known as "Mr. Kebun" is a co-founder and the leader of Chang Gang.
Wang Chang legally changed his name to Mr. Chang and then again to Mr. Kebun. He is a self-described native of Puerto Rico with a notably thick accent. Mr. K is a founder of Chang Gang, along with Garrett Jobless. He is highly skilled in urban combat and martial arts, he is also known to be one of best shooters in Los Santos. A heavy drug user and adrenaline junkie, he is frequently injured as a result of reckless behavior and high-speed driving. His spirit animal is the dragon and is known as the Final Boss of Los Santos due to his excellent knowledge of warfare.
He knows the city inside out, every route and road.
Upon arriving in Los Santos, he met a man of the name of Garrett Jobless and approached Chang to start a Gang which was named Chang Gang, which Garrett came up with. In true Chang style he agreed for $50 dollars and a cheeseburger.
Due to the shocking tragedy of Mr. Wang Chang, Chang Gang had to seek out help from a top level scientist to try and restore what was left from Mr. Chang's brain.
The gang planned and organized a heist led by Mr. Chang's stepson, Tony Macaloni and Chang gang member Uchiha Jones (a cybernetic human himself) to steal a new Boston Dynamics cybernetic human body from humane labs research and development facility. After the heist was successfully finished, Chang Gang contacted one of the worlds best doctors Dr. Singh, from Pillbox Medical to transfer Mr. Chang's consciousness to the new cybernetic body, but it wasn't going to be easy.
With the help of Dr. Singh, Chang Gang managed to steal Mr. Chang from intensive care at Pillbox Medical and then preceded to the next destination, the morgue.
The kidnapping of Mr. Chang triggered a state wide announcement alerting all police forces.
Once the group arrived at the morgue, they quickly unloaded the two bodies and proceeded to the top floor for Dr. Singh to begin his transfer of the bodies. About 20 minutes into the procedure, police started swarming the area and a large shootout began to occur. Fully automatic gunfire was heard throughout the city and local news began to cover the story live on air. After a bloody showdown with police and the successful procedure by Dr. Singh, Chang Gang got to see Mr. Kebun being born.
|The Final Day|
The Final Day in the Old Server 
Chang was part of the final day of the old server before the great purge on July 31st, 2018.
|Coop Hostage Plan|
Coop Hostage Plan 
This event started with Chang being heavily wanted, facing life in prison, and getting the idea to hold up Coop and a third of the city (back then the city was 32 slots, so about 8 or so people) as hostages. The plan was that Coop would go into the PD database and erase Chang's record so he wouldn't have to be jailed. Chang, knowing Coop wouldn't just do it, came up with the idea to have Coop kill someone and have blood on his hands. That someone ending up being Vinny (Clip). As the plan went on Chang ended up getting what he wanted but not before killing half of the PD and hostages.
Chang wanted to have a contest to see who the strongest fighter was. He made a boys vs girls fight involving Garrett (originally was supposed to be Big D but he wasn't able to make it), Taco, Tessa, Macy, and Chang with John Archer (during the time he was fired from PD) as the announcer...
|The Dragon's Dojo and The Dark Web|
The Dragon's Dojo and The Dark Web
The Dragon's Dojo is a martial arts school and front for criminal activity run by Chang in the foyer of the Chinese Theater.
The Dragon's Dojo was started by Chang as a front to push various items (guns, drugs, lockpicks, etc.) from the "Dark Web" as Simon, the overseer. In an attempt to get more exposure for the dojo Chang and the boys held a grand opening event. Things turned bad when Sal Rosenberg lit a campfire and caught all the attendees on fire, effectively closing the dojo.
The Dojo has since been reopened with Chang being the only person with the key to open it. People can now enter the Dojo and walk inside it (if unlocked by Mr. Chang). It consists of a sparring ring and Asian inspired accessories. Mr. Chang frequently hosts "The Dragon's Dojo Tournament" where people fight each other to get the chance to win a Golden Dragon statue.
Uchiha is the most recent winner of this event and holds the Golden Dragon.
Koil Coin started with the sale of an old computer with Windows XP that was in the back office of a convenience store in the Little Seoul area. Mr. Chang and Bobby Brown sold it to Sayid for 8,000 dollars. With that very computer Sayid created Koil Coin.
|Uchiha Jones and the 6th Realm|
Uchiha Jones and the 6th Realm
Uchiha Jones is Chang's mortal enemy turned best friend and is the only one said to beat him in the "final battle" where he ascended to the 6th Realm with his arch nemesis. Chang has also engaged in epic battles with a cyborg and a disciple of the 6th Realm.
|Wu Chang Records|
A record label created by Chang & Vinny, under Chang's name. When Lil Erf dropped his hit song "Chang Gang" Vinny and Chang signed him as the record label's first artist.
Lil Erf Sound Cloud:HERE
|Private Detective Firm|
Private Detective Firm
Posing as Detective Chang, he runs a series of cons and unethical operations from the strip club back office, often with his assistant Karen.
|The Simulation Theory|
The Simulation Theory
The Simulation Theory started with a police shootout on September 16th featuring Chang’s Armored Truck Mag-dump Special. Shortly after the intense shootout spanning across East LS and the Oil Fields Randy, Vinny, Mario and Chang decided to engage in a job offered by Bovice to capture Olivia Copper. While Chang is on the job and being repeatedly chased by police at every location, there is a moment at the swamp boat house where he runs off to wonder why he is even kidnapping her. What is controlling him, and is it really Chang doing this?
Chang is sentenced and has a mental breakdown outside of the Bolingbroke cell where he believes this life is all a simulation. That someone is controlling his actions... his every move. Taking his mask off reveals a Uchihaian-like soft, plain face which causes Chang to yell, "Look, this is not even me!". The revelation continues into the prison yard while doing jobs with Chang yelling, "Why am I repairing something I don’t even know how to repair!". Shortly after that question, his overseer (Kevin) speaks to him in his head...affirming his suspicion that he is not in control of his life and actions.
He vows to find and destroy his overseer to "actually" be set free.
|The Ghost of Simon L. Harth|
The Ghost of Simon
On October 31st, 2019 (Halloween night), the ghost of Simon L. Harth came back to haunt Chang Gang.
Chang's Mother comes to town
On November 1st, 2019, Mr. Chang's mother, known as "Mrs. Chang", came into town to visit. Chang is highly suspicious of this "Mrs. Chang", because the gang had already "dealt with" his biological Mother, previously.
Garry Berry returns for Revenge
On October 10th, 2020, Garry Berry left his apartment for the first time since he was fired from the Los Santos Police Department. Garry was fired after accidently unlocking the backdoor to Mission Row, allowing Mr. Chang too escape. Garry called his old colleague Conan Clarkson, who brought him to a standoff between Chang Gang and the PD at Legion Square. At the standoff, Garry asked Drew “Dead Eye” Harrison if he could borrow a gun and knife, which he willingly gave him. Shots were exchanged, and Mr. Chang was left down the ground. Upon arriving at Mission Row, Garry put his gun to Conan's head and told him to drive to the Chicken Factory. Garry explained that he blamed Mr. Chang for getting him fired, and needed to get revenge. Conan was hesitant at first, but eventually agreed, remembering all the trauma Mr. Chang had put him through. At the Chicken Factory, Garry joined a radio channel with Vinny Pistone, Randy Bullet, and Charles "Taco" Prince. Garry instructed them to come to the Chicken Factory if they wanted to see their friend again. Conan and Garry held the group at gunpoint and brought them into the backroom conveyor belt. Garry put Mr. Chang on the conveyor belt, stabbed him, and sliced his throat. Garry handed the knife to Conan, who cut off one of Mr. Chang's fingers. After Garry and Conan fled, Vinny, Taco, and Randy rushed Mr. Chang to Pillbox Medical Hospital. Mr. Chang is currently being heavily monitored in Pillbox's ICU, with possibly permanent damage to his throat.
Roxy Winters: Cop on the old server
Raymond Jaspers: Cop on the old server
On August 30th, 2018, he was burned alive by Chang Gang.
He was shot in a drive-by, then burned alive on top of his car by Mr. Chang and Vinny of the Chang Gang.
On August 27th, 2019, Tony was gunned down by The SBSO.
He was shot and killed by Chang Gang (specifically by Mr. Chang) outside of Premium Deluxe Motorsport while Adrienne West was being kidnapped. This was all done on Bovice Wilkinson‘s orders. Ryan Carthus was present and was the one that called 911 once the kidnappers left. Deputy Lauren Forcer was the first LEO on scene.
On February 17, 2020, Hutch and OTT were kidnapped by the Chang Gang due to being at war with them. Mr. Chang offered to let OTT go but keep Hutch in his possession with the promise of only releasing Hutch if OTT delivered a bunch of cocaine and pistols to him, which OTT stole from the Chang Gang earlier. He only had 10 minutes to complete this job.
After OTT panicked and failed to deliver these items (instead spending his time trying to think of alternate methods to save Hutch), the Chang Gang relocated him to the mine shaft where he was sliced to death with a machete by Mr. Chang.
When Mr. Chang won against Mr. Shang in their fight in the wrestling ring, Mr. Chang threw a molotov towards the "Shang Gang" and Harper was caught on fire which resulted to her death.
First ever wife on the old server.
In July of 2019, Chang reluctantly married Freya to get wedding presents. They've since divorced.
Garrett got married to Mr. Chang, alongside Freya Manning, making it a three-way marriage. Garrett has claimed that he has loved Chang for a long time.
She is Chang's SEX-utary and is very sweet to him. Now that her and Jordan Steele are no longer married, she wants to take Chang out on a date.
She was Chang's first ever girlfriend from back in the old server, she was also a Chang Gang member.
Mr. Chang was in a relationship with her before finding out she was kidding about the whole thing. Chang was mad and kidnapped her, taking her to the chicken factory in Paleto, torturing her as revenge and ended the relationship.
They started 'dating' after Lana confessed her feelings for him and she even fought Freya for his love and won. The relationship between the two became complicated, it is unknown if he sees her as his girlfriend- but Chang does refer to her as his girl. He recently started speaking and spending more time with her whenever he has time. He sometimes shows jealousy at her speaking to other guys but this isn't often, and he sometimes flirt with other women to get a reaction from her.
Ex girlfriend/wife on the old server they where never married but Chang always called her his wife she would hang out with him and the boys when ever they had a open spot.
She was Chang's wife on the old server they got married in Vinny Pistone's tattoo shop where they got each other's name's tattooed on there ass. They broke up when Chang found out she was cheating on him with one of his best friends Randy Bullet.
She is an ex-girlfriend from the old server that used to come around all the time and was very attached to Chang. She would become very jealous if any woman or man would look at him, as well as referred to him as "her man" and that no one else could have him.
Mr. Chang was forced into a marriage by him in the old server.
Ex-girlfriend on the old server they met when she was Vinny Pistone's assistant when he was the mayor. Chang turned her into a criminal when she was fried by Coop Holiday as his assistant then she fell in love with Chang because he was just as crazy as she was and that they both had a love for fire. She would hang out and do crime with him and the boys all the time. She would get really jealous when ever he would talk to or mention other girls names witch in most cases would end in ether her killing,burning or blowing up the girls cars.
The rumpo use to be one of chang's go to vehicle's in the old server. He used in tons of bank jobs and robberies to get way from the cops although the rumpo wasnt a fast getaway car it was able to take a beating from the cops before it would break down it was a literal tank. He also use to paint it chrome because chroming cars in the old server was free. This vehicle and the bison was preferred by Chang in jobs when he was going to do the "Chang Gang river jump".
Along with the rumpo the bison was another car chang had in the old server that he used for bank jobs and robberies, it was also a tank as the rumpo was. Also painted the car in chrome, chrome was free. This vehicle and the rumpo was preferred by Chang in jobs when he was going to do the "Chang Gang river jump".
This is his new favorite car, ever since the car came to the city Chang knew he had to have it.
No car drive's more fear into the heart's of people, especially the police, than the Ladybird.
Bentley Continental GT "DRAGON"
Lamborghini Aventador Roadster
Carmellas old car that Chang bought from Coop.
- "Are you fuckin dumb?"
- "Ramee is your SBS kicking in"
- "Ramee, you're braindead"
- "Dumb motha fuker"
- "You fucking bitch!"
- "CASE CWOSED"
- "Night, Night"
- "Boom Bitch"
- "Shut the fuck up you baby back bitch."
- "Wooool Dat Shit"
- "Kisses! *mwah mwah*"
- "Shoot dat mother fucker"
- "HALP ME!"
- "Roll Out"
- "look at the fookin state of ya"
- "Oh my gah, wouja wook at dat"
- "Fuckin baskerds"
- "What a woser"
- "CHOPPAS, AKS, UZIS MAC EWEBENS"
- "GEG HIM"
- "GEG HER"
- "Juuuump Hiiiim"
- "You're all just a bunch of cowards"
- "DIE DIE DIE"
- "Later woser(s)"
- "Wadies, Wadies, Wadies!" (When he sees girls)
- "Thats fucking wude!"
- "You wanna have sep?"
- “Shawty wanna fupppp”
- ''Roll dat shit''
- Owner and operator of The Dragon's Dojo martial arts.
- Owner and CEO of Wu Chang Records.
- Owner of 1068 Club.
- Legally changed his name from "Wang Chang" to "Mr. Chang".
- Was the 2nd person in the Chang Gang to get a million dollars.
- One of the first people to do a successful prison break.
- Broke Bovice out from jail, with the help of Snake and Uchiha.
- Part of the The Dark Web, working as the "product pusher".
- Is the proud and only owner of the "buggy" from the Tuner Shop.
- Indirectly helped to start The Dark Web and "Koil Coin" with Bobby Brown.
- Coined the term "SBS" or "Small Brain Syndrome".
- Started The SBSO with Ramee El-Rahman, A criminal group in Los Santos that pretends to be police officers.
- Started Changaloa Cartel with Chang Gang, A notorious drug trafficking cartel with current operations in Los Santos and Mexico.
- Chang Gang was actually NOT formed on NoPixel, but on a different server. This was before NoPixel became a server on FIVEM.
- Chang originally spoke in what was supposed to be an Asian accent. Later he developed a unique manner of speech, resembling a mixture of Bugs Bunny, Bruce Lee, and a cat macro.
- Often says he is Puerto Rican, sometimes speaking Spanish and repeating the meme, "jajaja". However, this isn't true and only serves as a humorous deflection from constantly being asked questions regarding his ethnicity. Many people in and out of Los Santos haven't gotten the joke and have passed it on as fact, a result that likely amuses him because he enjoys tricking people.
- When Chang engages in "guerilla warfare," he puts on camouflage underpants and matching body paint which make him invisible to his adversaries.
- 1.0 server version of Chang used to drink gasoline. He now uses it to commit opportunistic arson.
- When Chang was getting married to Freya, he was actually getting married to Garret in a joint marriage.
- Mothers maiden name is Chang
- Chang's first pet was an iguana, named Marcus.
- Mr. Chang doesn't believe in the month of April.
- Back when the mechanics offered free chrome jobs Chang used to get cars and chrome them out.
- Use to sellout at bank robberies for a cheeseburger.
- Has had one of his clips featured on FOX 32 affiliate in Chicago.
- Most Cop kills from single C4 in 3.0
Mr. Chang's prior convictions list as of Tuesday, June 2nd, 2020.
- Accessory to Attempted Murder of a Government Employee x1
- Accessory to Burglary x1
- Accessory to Escaping Custody x4
- Accessory to First Degree Robbery x2
- Accessory to Jailbreak x1
- Accessory to Robbery x7
- Arson x4
- Assault x4
- Assault on a Peace Officer x5
- Assault with Deadly Firearm x1
- Assault with Deadly Weapon x55
- Attempted First Degree Murder x2
- Attempted First Degree Murder on a Peace Officer x4
- Attempted Jailbreak x4
- Attempted Murder x14
- Attempted Murder of a Government Employee x21
- Attempted Second Degree Murder on a Peace Officer x5
- Battery x4
- Battery on a Peace Officer x12
- Brandishing non Firearm x4
- Brandishing of a Firearm x2
- Burglary x1
- Conspiracy x1
- Contempt of Court x1
- Criminal Possession of Government-issued Firearm x1
- Criminal Possession of Government-issued Taser x2
- Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 1] x106
- Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 2] x37
- Criminal Possession of a Taser x12
- Criminal Threats x2
- Criminal Use of a Firearm x25
- Disobeying a Peace Officer x8
- Disorderly Conduct x1
- Disruption of a Public Utility x2
- Driving On The Wrong Side of The Road x1
- Escaping Custody x5
- Evading x20
- Extortion x1
- Failure to Obey Traffic Control Devices x5
- Failure to Stop x2
- Felony Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance OXY or METH x1
- Felony Possession of Marijuana x1
- Felony Trespassing x3
- First Degree Robbery x6
- First Degree Speeding x1
- Gang Related Shooting x2
- Grand Larceny x1
- Grand Theft Auto x3
- Impersonating a Peace Officer x5
- Impersonation x1
- Jaywalking x1
- Joyriding x49
- Kidnapping x43
- Misdemeanor Possession of Cocaine x14
- Misdemeanor Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance OXY or METH x61
- Misdemeanor Possession of Crack x19
- Misdemeanor Possession of Marijuana x13
- Murder x2
- Negligent Driving x5
- Obstruction of Justice x6
- Operating a Motor Vehicle Without Proper Identification x3
- Petty Theft x2
- Possession of Stolen Goods x2
- Possession of a Molotov x3
- Possession of a Silencer or Suppressor x3
- Possession of a Stolen Identification x2
- Public Indecency x1
- Public Intoxication x1
- Receiving Stolen Property in the Third Degree x3
- Reckless Driving x1
- Reckless Evading x84
- Removed Drivers License x1
- Removed Weapons License x2
- Resisting Arrest x61
- Robbery x42
- Second Degree Murder x1
- Second Degree Speeding x3
- Tampering With a Vehicle x1
- Third Degree Speeding x1
- Trespassing x1
- Unauthorized Parking x2
- Unlawful Imprisonment x23
- Vandalism of Government Property x1
Drivers License: In Good Standing
|Misc. Server Clips|
- Friendly Fire untitled clip 1 What is this music? untitled clip 2 untitled clip 3 untitled clip 4 untitled clip 5 untitled clip 6 untitled clip 7 untitled clip 8 untitled clip 9
- You're a murderer Choop Infiltrator down whole city hostage Mr.Chang Most Wanted Criminal | NoPixel RP | Twitter @LordKebun (untitled clip 1) Coop is a murderer Mr.Chang Most Wanted Criminal | NoPixel RP | Twitter @LordKebun (untitled clip 2) Mr.Chang Most Wanted Criminal | NoPixel RP | Twitter @LordKebun (untitled clip 3) Cop Appears and gets Shot! Massacre in Ls PD
- Chang's Dolphin ImpressionMaria, baby your a firework. Maria De La Rosa | No Pixel (clip of chang and maria)
|Played By: LordKebun|
|Characters: Mr. Kebun • Richard Richardson • Lawrence Hill • Tony Macaloni • Carlito Calzone • Marcus DeMarcus†|