Michael Pike is a character role-played by Cascadian_.
Michael Pike is a Solo Cadet for the Blaine County Sheriff's Office, Badge #690.
Michael Pike was born in 1985 to a part-time construction worker (Dean) and a bank teller (Birdie) living in Sandy Shores. Construction was Dean’s day job, but at night he was a small-time, local distributor of weed, cocaine, and heroin. Unfortunately for Dean, he frequently broke the first rule of narcotics distribution: don’t get high off your own supply. Because of this he was constantly in debt and Michael grew up quite poor.
Because of the family’s poverty he was often left alone starting at a very young age, lacking both supervision and the means to feed himself. Coupled with his parents’ nightly drug or alcohol-fueled arguments, hunger and fear were Michael’s constant companions growing up. At the age of 12, Michael’s father was involved in a DUI accident while transporting a large amount of drugs and was sent to prison for 30 years. This exacerbated the financial situation for his mother, forcing her to take a second job and essentially leaving Michael to raise himself.
To escape the situation, he left home immediately after graduating high school and joined the US Army. He was trained as an intelligence analyst, served two enlistments, and deployed to Iraq twice. Michael attended Officer Candidate School and commissioned as a second lieutenant after earning a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science. After a third and final deployment he separated from the Army as a Captain.
He worked for various contracting agencies for the next five years, until his mother came down with breast cancer. He returned to Sandy Shores to care for her until she succumbed to her illness late in 2020. Following this, he moved south into Los Santos proper for a fresh start at life.
Momentous Dates within the PD
|Cadet||Hired; Badge #508||August 14th, 2021|
|Solo Cadet||Solo Certified; Badge #690||October 2nd, 2021|
- Broke several ribs after falling off a cliff near Paleto Bay.
- Badly burned while searching a crashed helicopter for survivors.
- Struck in the back of the head with a hammer and stabbed in the chest by Delmon Homme.
- Stabbed and left for dead by Mike Block and several members of his gang in a failed guerilla marketing attempt for Block’s mixtape.
- Attacked by a panther while hunting on Mt. Chiliad.
- While on his first patrol as a cadet (with Ellis Pinzon) he was shot twice in the abdomen by Vagos members.
- Suffered severe burns after being blown up with C4 (along with Claire Everly) while in pursuit of suspects after a robbery at Bobcat Security.
- Was shot in the collarbone while on his third patrol with Chief Baas.
- Knocked unconscious and suffered a concussion after getting ejected from his patrol car during a chase.
- Shot in the right shoulder several times by three suspects running from a traffic stop.
- When Chang Gang blew up Air-1 on the roof of MRPD and held up in the city morgue, Michael was part of the initial breach team and suffered three gunshots to the right-side rib cage, though all were stopped by his vest.
- Shot in the neck when attempting to pull over a vehicle filled with Vagos that were fleeing the scene of a separate shooting.
- Shot in the back while breaching the UWU Cafe construction site after Chang Gang fled from police and held up inside.
- Had a bullet penetrate his vest and left shoulder during a shootout after Mike Block abducted a fellow deputy.