Mel is an elder citizen of Los Santos. He is a wily gentleman who finds himself in peculiar situations. He is best friends with Eugene Zuckerberg and Gladys Berry. Despite his often kind and innocent demeanour, Mel is deceptively intelligent and highly dangerous.
Prune Gang Edit
Mel met Eugene Zuckerberg and became a member of Prune Gang. Prune Gang is a gang of older citizens including Eugene, Gladys, and Buck Colton. Prune gang is one of the most dangerous gangs in the city and have been arrested numerous times.
- "Thank you for your service."
- "Eugene you crazy bastard!"
- "Hi! I'm Melbert Rickenbacker and well, you're probably wondering how I got here..."
- "What did you just call me?!" (after being called old)
- I fucking hate Stuart Little. I know what you’re thinking, this is some kind of funny joke, but no, Stuart Little is a piece of shit. A god damn rat got picked over actual children at an orphanage and he’s supposed to be a hero? And I can’t even tell you how many damn times I’ve seen a great parking space only to turn the corner and realize Stuart Little is already parked there in his stupid little fucking convertible.
Fun Facts Edit
- Mel is a founding member of Prune Gang
- He owns a lamborghini
- He hates being called "old"
- Once served the remains of Mila Kunyit in tacos to help Ricky Robins.
- Mel was helping Bovice until his disappearance
- Transplanted Leslie Ling's HIV infected kidney into Chips Ahoy
- Has had both pinky fingers cut off by Mr. Chang
Criminal Record Edit
Mel has one of the worst records in the city: