Mel Rickenbacker is a character role-played by Spaceboy.
Mel is noted for being an agent of chaos, doing whatever he wants in the city regardless of the consequences. This may include blowing up cars in the Alta Street Apartments, randomly asking people for $5000 in his underwear, and manipulating rednecks to kidnap cops.
As of now, Mel is a taxi driver despite having no licence. His car is identical to Abdul's, except it is painted green to match his shirt.
On July 15, 2021, Mel was sentenced to death with his execution being scheduled for July 20, 2021 at 6PM EDT. Minutes before Mel was set to be executed, Mayor Denzel Williams granted him clemency. The following day Mel was granted parole, but has to return to Boilingbroke every night for 7 days.
Mel is a wily gentleman who finds himself in peculiar situations. Despite his often kind and innocent demeanor, Mel is deceptively intelligent and highly dangerous. Though he is on the older side, Mel is known to be "ride or die for his homies" and has absolutely no sympathy for a "snitch bitch".
Back when Mel first met Eugene Zuckerberg, they decided to form the Prune Gang. Initially, it consisted only of elderly citizens, which originally included: Eugene, Mel, Gladys Berry and Gordon Parks. In its golden days, Prune Gang was seen as one of the most chaotic gangs in the city and its members have been arrested numerous times.
Mel was once a professional wrestler known as "The Fella." He toured the world with the Worldwide Wrestling Corporation (WWWC). He was the WWWC champion from 1975 to 1989. He tore his ACL and now wears a knee brace.
Mel has been married to Trish Baggs since March 2019. They first met on a blind date set up by Eugene. Mel became completely enamored by Trish and, on the very same day, asked her if she will "take his hand and grip it with her 'firm slug' in marriage". Later, they went to the Prune Gang turf, the cemetery, for their wedding ceremony. There, they were pronounced husband and wife to the sounds of explosions.
Nowadays, he is usually seen causing chaos in the city with the likes of Four Tee, Fingle Dan, Abdul Al-Rahim, and the Blocks. He once fought with Mike Block over their positions on Four Tee's friend list, with Mel being #2 and Block being #1.
- "Thank you for your service." /e salute
- "Hi! I'm Melbert Rickenbacker and well, you're probably wondering how I got here..."
- "What did you just call me?!" (after being called old)
- "I fucking hate Stuart Little. I know what you’re thinking, this is some kind of funny joke, but no, Stuart Little is a piece of shit. A god damn rat got picked over actual children at an orphanage, and he’s supposed to be a hero? And I can’t even tell you how many damn times I’ve seen a great parking space only to turn the corner and realize Stuart Little is already parked there in his stupid little fucking convertible."
- "MY BEST FRIEND'S THE MAYOR NOW I CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT"
- ”Welcome to Burger-Shot, get your food and fuck off”
- Mel is best friends with Eugene Zuckerberg and Gladys Berry.
- He used to hate being called "old", but with his 70th birthday approaching, he wants to get comfortable with people calling him that.
- However, this has clearly not worked as he continues to commit various heinous crimes in response to being called "old", even past his 70th and 71st birthday. Evidently, he recently drove Pilbis Shonley into a gas station and there's been many instances of him shooting his own hostages after being called old.
- He owns a 2012 Lamborghini Alentador which he named "Maria" and a Lamborghini Diablo which he named “Lilith“ nicknamed as “Lily”.
- His preferred weapon of choice is the Knuckle Dusters.
- Once served the remains of Mila Kunyit in tacos to help Ricky Robins.
- Mel was helping Bovice until his disappearance.
- Transplanted Leslie Ling's HIV infected kidney into Chips Ahoy.
- Has had both pinky fingers cut off by Mr. Chang.
- One of his plastic pinky fingers was cut off by Lang Buddha.
- Although Mel owns two Lamborghinis, he has managed to amass over $1,000,000 in debt.
- He once saved Jean Paul's life.
- He once stole Charles White's favourite boots.
- Once impersonated a future version of Kenneth Foreman for the sole purpose of making everyone hate him.
Mel has one of the worst records in the city:
- Melbert - Tombstone Piledriver
|Played By: Spaceboy|
|Characters: Mel Rickenbacker • Francis Scaletta • Patrick Downing • Steve Smith • Elmer Wonders • Adrian Block • Charles Crawford • Marshall Matters • Maximus Glory • Roderick Bonehard • Richie Dorado • Casey Boyd • Alexjandro Muerto† • Jason Walker† • Window Can†|