Matt Rhodes is a Senior Deputy of the BCSO. Badge #320.
He cares about the environment and only drives electric or hybrid cars unless he's on duty. He is best friends with Tessa Lamb, who worked closely with him at the Recycling Center before it went public.
Before joining the police force, Matt Rhodes was the owner of the Recycling Center, the only source of materials in the city at that time. Despite being a civilian, Matt always found himself in trouble with some of the most high-profile criminals of Los Santos, and became extremely paranoid as multiple threats on his life would be made daily.
Matt went on a long business trip after the Recycling Center went public, and no longer required an owner.
Blaine County Sheriff's Office Edit
Rhodes has a strong understanding of case law, to the point where Bobby Smith's feedback on him during academy was "He was a lawyer, now he's a cop. He's a lawyer cop, he can fight the lawyers in Mission Row."
Matt Rhodes has been promoted to Deputy as of September 18th, 2019. He is one of the better drivers in the BCSO, and the entire police force in general.
He became Air Certified on October 16th, 2019. However, he was unaware that he was taking the actual Certification Exam during the test, as he had only ever flown twice before.
Rhodes was promoted to Senior Deputy within a few weeks of having the rank of Deputy and is currently tested to become an FTO by Tony Andrews.
Fun Facts Edit
- Previously owned the Recycling Center before it was open to the public, and has since been closed off entirely for use.
- Really loves honey, especially on toast and in his tea.
- His callsign when bringing out Air 1 is "Dumbo One".
- For some reason, people often ask him to call Kevin Shaw when asking for lawyer representation. Kevin has never answered, and never calls Matt back (despite several voicemails.)
- Ended his relationship with Richard Dark after Dark opened an investigation on his best friend Tessa Lamb, following her being framed for a drug trafficking charge. Despite his requests for Dark to distance himself (due to conflicts of interest), Dark ultimately chose to pursue and take lead on the case.
- Got back together with Richard Dark after Dark made the decision to hand off the El Tesso investigation to Corporal Stephen McClane.
- "...traffic is clear, weather is light."
- "Look, I wanna be you, Ziggy, but...without the crashing."
- "I'm TAKEN!"
- "FILTHY CRIMINALS!"
- "I'm no lawyer, but..."
- "Be advised..."