The Los Santos Senate are a part of the judicial branch in Los Santos and are the de-facto rulers of the state.
The Authority of the Senate
- The Senate is the highest power in the government when it comes to decision making. They have complete power and final say over the Police Department, Department of Justice, Department of Corrections, Emergency Medical Services, and any other branch of government in the State of San Andreas. The Senate oversees everything and has supreme rule over every branch of government, functioning as an oligarchy.
- When it comes to a court case needing rehearing, the people or the state can make a case for a rehearing on the docket and The Senate can review and rehear the case.
- Any and all Government Elections in the State of San Andreas are run by a member of The Senate.
- The Senate will make law changes if they feel it is needed, they will fire and suspend government employees if they feel it is needed, and they will imprison if they feel it is needed. The Senate is the final and has unlimited power.
- Cryptofer Coin joined the Senate on June 23, 2022. He is the first citizen to join the Senate from the original proposed group of three.