Julio Thomas is a character roleplayed by Chalupa_Pants.
Description[edit | edit source]
Julio tends to wear neutral-colored clothing in fear of being associated with a gang. His usual outfit consists of a plaid shirt, a black cap, and a pair of sunglasses.
He is concerned about climate change, leading him to own a turbo-charged and pimped out Panto in order to reduce his carbon footprint.
Personality[edit | edit source]
There is really no other way to describe Julio's demeanor other than that he is a bit of a beta. It leads to people underestimating him, which is a double edged sword in itself. He started his life in the city not wanting to be involved in violent crime, but as time went on, he is willing to do whatever he needs to in the name of business.
His passion for his job matches his loyalty to the people he cares about. Julio adopts a ride-or-die attitude when his friends are in danger, sometimes at the expense of his morality. This notably includes beating down Detective Emily Reinhart, who had captured of his friend Vazily Sazkaljovich at the time after a store robbery went wrong. The pair, along with Falcon Aletta, surrendered themselves to the police due to the guilt they felt for downing the only officer on duty at the time.
Background Information[edit | edit source]
Julio originially lived in Dallas, Texas, before moving to Los Santos. In his home state, he witnessed the death of Bobby Smith's twin sister, Matilda Smith. Bobby believes that Matilda's death was the result of a drive-by accident gone wrong. Julio, however, states that Matilda died because a rabid dog who was startled by gun shots attacked her. He also says that only real casualty of gunfire was Matilda's pet hamster.
HOA[edit | edit source]
Julio is a member of the HOA and is part of Command. Prior to his membership in the HOA, he was their pistols and tasers supplier. He was even caught burgling the houses of Vinewood, but due to his position and relationship with the HOA he was stripped of goods and let go.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Wait, what happened?"
- "That's what Japan said in 1945."
- "Siz, look..."
- ”It’s... fine!”
- "No, you...!"
- "Invest in Vintage Stocks!"
- "Vintage stocks are rising."
- "I have an idea"
Facts[edit | edit source]
- Paid $40,000 in exchange for being a groomsmen at Vladimir Raven's and Bobby Smith's wedding.
- He used to live in Fudge Lane with Jesus, directly beside Sonya Summers, he has now rented to house to The Frat and he now lives in Mirror Park with a house in the cul-de-sac, which he bought from Zeke Vernone.
- Olivia Copper has restraining order against Julio, ordering him to be 50 feet away from her but Chief Judge Dennis LaBarre proved to Julio that the order wasn't real.
- Streams himself on myfreecams.com
- Is currently collecting pure copper to create a statue of Olivia Copper in his house.
- Julio is still a virgin.
- Known dog killer.