General Information Edit
Juan Carlos Hernandez generally known as "Flippy" he is Second in Command for the Vagos.
Flippy is often hanging out with the Vagos, Leanbois, HOA/Siz, Eugene, and Olga and doing jobs with them.
He is widely regarded as one of the best shooters and drivers in the city.
He is also one of the few people in the city that have a drift license from the Overboost Drift School.
Removal from the HOAEdit
Flippy was previously a member of the HOA, but has since dissolved the association due to inactivity, and his primary gang affiliation is with the Vagos. After about a month of activity with the group, Flippy's responsibilities with the Vagos took priority, and he no longer participated in any HOA activities. Following almost two months of inactivity, Siz Fulker declared that Flippy was no longer a member of the HOA, and struck him from the group.
Flippy, the Vagos, Siz, and the HOA have no harsh feelings after the separation, and are all still on good terms.
- Owns a plethora of vehicles all colored yellow.
- Has a unique way of moving and interacting with the world
- One of Flippy's aliases is Simpy, because he is a widely known simp towards women in the city. Boris Ivanov of the Russian Mafia indirectly called Flippy a simp for giving one of his cars to Olga Sazkaljovich and paying $30,000 weekly just for her to use it.
- On March 19th, 2020 Mike Wadum, Siz Fulker, Juan Carlos "Flippy" Hernandez, and Alabaster Slim successfully managed to complete the Vault Bank Heist, making them the second group in the city to attempt and complete it.
- "What do you meeeaaaan???"
- "Hey, hows it going?"
- "SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" (when he sees him or when Siz messes up)
- Flippy pops off against the PD after a failed jewelry heist escape
- Flippy sees his MDT Profile Picture
- Flippy enjoys his time at the Vanilla Unicorn
- Flippy successfully attempts Paleto Bank thermite lock minigame
- Flippy manages to bait the PD into thinking he commits a jump during a chase
- Flippy downs two cops after tackling one.