John Charleston is a character role-played by summit1g.
John Charleston is a Deputy for the Blaine County Sheriff's Office, Badge #342.
John Charleston is a competitive yet humble Deputy for the BCSO. He spends most of his days going around to get the inside scoop in street races with his Interceptor Cert. He tries to avoid going to bank jobs because he doesn't like the bike/rat plans that the criminals develop.
John is known for taking every opportunity to get his hands on slushies because that is his absolute favorite food to eat. He also enjoys taking joints and food from the suspects that he arrests.
John has a luscious and curly mustache that he was growing when he was young. He got his hair and mustache done at Bobby Brown's Barber shop. Sadly Charleston had to change his hair back to his original look because it was demanded by Trooper Soze in order to get his Interceptor Cert.
- Jaryd Peak is John's absolute best friend in the city. They ride or die with each other since day one.
- T.J. Mack was frequently Charleston's FTO when he first arrived at San Andreas. He was like a proud father when he heard that John was promoted to Deputy.
- Jack Ripley is a good acquaintance with John. Jack is the main reason why Charleston became Deputy because of his final evaluation. Charleston becoming deputy help Ripley's dream of becoming a trooper.
- Brittany Angel is John's Right-hand partner with the interceptors because they both enjoy chasing street racers.
Dates within the PD
|Cadet||Hired - Badge #541||April 24th, 2021|
|Cadet||Signed off on Report Writing by Sergeant Matthew Espinoz||May 26th, 2021|
|Cadet||Signed off on Processing by Deputy Aaron Byson||June 1st, 2021|
|Cadet||Signed off on Pursuits by Senior Officer Dan Faily||June 2nd, 2021|
|Cadet||Interceptor Cert - Passed the Challenger Time Trial w/ Lap Time 4:23.728||June 2nd, 2021|
|Cadet||Signed off on Traffic Stops by Deputy Aaron Byson after approval from Lieutenant Jack Ripley||June 5th, 2021|
|Cadet||Signed off on Radio Etiquette by Deputy Aaron Byson after approval from Lieutenant Jack Ripley||June 8th, 2021|
|Cadet||Interceptor Cert - Passed the Corvette Time Trial w/ Lap Time 4:00.869||June 12th, 2021|
|Cadet||Passed Foundations Test by Lieutenant Jack Ripley||June 13th, 2021|
|Solo Cadet||Cleared for Solo Patrol; Badge #641||June 14th, 2021|
|Deputy||Promoted to Deputy; Badge #342||June 17th, 2021|
|Deputy||Interceptor Certified||June 17th, 2021|
|Deputy||Interceptor Cert - Passed the Mustang Time Trial w/ Lap Time 3:46.871||June 18th, 2021|
- Hates rat getaways.
- Loves pursuit chases with his interceptor.
- Uncomfortable with Radios.
- He used to work at the Oil Fields.
- He was a mall cop for 15 years.
- Sometimes has goldfish memory.
- Getting Hired/Promoted from ride-along to Cadet
- Report Writing sign off
- Processing sign off
- Pursuits, Radio Etiquette, and Foundations sign offs
- Interceptor Cert - Passed the Challenger Time Trial
- Solo Certified
- Promoted to Deputy
|Played By: summit1g|
|Characters: Charles Johnson • John Charleston|