"If you ever need my life for anything, I'll always be there for you. You can't put a price on that."
Jesse Reed is a character role-played by iddqd.
Jesse Reed is the Sergeant At Arms and the acting Treasurer of the Bondi Boys MC.
He is extremely hard working -if he wants to be- and one of the best shooters in the club. Jesse often goes out of his way to help his club and making sure they always comes first.
Jesse is focused and loyal, often referring to the BBMC as family or brotherhood. In a crowd he will stay more silent and hang back, making sure everything is safe. He is definitely one of the more calm BBMC members and enjoys being a lone wolf at night.
His time in Los Santos has him slowly coming out of his shell, revealing him to be a bit of a joker with his friends, and a rebel to some authority. However, when Jesse is set to a task or given a target, his does nothing but hit it in the bullseye.
Jesse has a tendency to exaggerate stories, twist tales, and stir trouble. This sometimes gives the impression that he believes he knows more than he actually does. He is additionally vague or cryptic when attempting to explain things and keeps important information close to his chest.
Jesse remembers every good thing that someone does for him and he also remembers those who wrong him. Additionally he likes to return favours, and not be indebted to those who show him kindness.Jesse has developed a hatred for the cops and became unafraid to tell them off in true BBMC style.
Jesse told Olivia that he is scared of heights while they stood on the end of Dean World Pier, overlooking Vespucci. She pinkie-promised that she wouldn't tell. He further confirmed this when he said that he was deathly afraid of heights to Collin and Pez when he was standing on the top of their Billabong house after his first shootout with the police at the Alta Street Apartments.He also doesn't know how to swim - he fears drowning, and avoids water at all costs. Since Jesse came to Los Santos, he has had two very close calls with death involving water.
- Established a connection for the BBMC to ketamine, shivs, and burner phones from Bolingbroke.
- Is the Sgt of Arms of the Bondi Boys.
- Is a reliable Weapons Dealer, and is prized for his connections to new weapons imported into the city. He has multiple connections, including Mario, Flippy, Mayumi, Mina (under the alias of Kitsune), Tony, Ray, and Kitty.
- One of the best boosting hackers in the city, and the first criminal to successfully hack an S+ boost.
- When asked about his origins as a shooter, Jesse told Dundee that he likes the smell of gunpowder.
- Jesse's racing dongle aliases have included "Gunslinger", "Mightyfine", "HIGHNOON", "Weh", and "DEADEYE".
- Jesse does not like taking his hat off unless absolutely necessary.
- Jesse lived on a farm in the South his whole life and likes horses and dogs.
- Jesse says that he is colourblind in is left eye, however it is unknown whether he is being serious or says it as a joke.
- Jesse has the aspiration to climb the ranks in the BBMC and become Sgt at Arms.
- Jesse is Dundee's lucky charm.
- Jesse hates clowns, but likes Chatterbox.
- Jesse can speak Russian.
- OOC: When IDDQD was preparing to join the NoPixel server, he, with Whippy’s help, created a list of positive and negative traits for the character of Jesse that he used as a framework for his first-time roleplaying. All of these traits have been subtle and obvious in Jesse’s actions throughout his story in Los Santos. They were as follows:
- Very loyal
- Takes initiative
- Has no problems taking orders in the heat of the moment
- Too outspoken
- Hard time with authority and higher ups
- Interrupt at weird times regardless of rank
- Exaggerate information
- Jesse's pros and cons have since changed and developed while in the city. Notable changes include:
- Jesse develops an uncontrollable anger as a side-effect of taking metamorphine. It grows after each use. Currently, Jesse has taken two doses of metamorphine.
- Jesse didn't want any personal Hangarounds, but in April 2022 he took Ellie Fletch as Hangaround because he sees potential in her.
- Jesse tends to ask people rapid fire this or that questions when he first meets them; often including "Pepsi or coke?", "Kitkats or twix?", and "Curly fries or onion rings?". He pulls out a clipboard when doing so - so much so that people associate the item with him.