James Tinklebottom's past consists of lies, manipulation, and murder. Before arriving in Los Santos, this dark history resulted in him killing his own wife and daughter to cover his tracks, an act he is often haunted by. He dismisses the thought of getting close enough to anyone to start a romantic relationship, again.
James was once involved with the Dark Web, and carried out heinous acts during his involvement, that he omits from speaking details of to anyone. He currently works as a reporter for Weazel 14 Detective News, willing to put his life on the line for the next best story to cover.
While he stays in the public as a news reporter, James is unafraid to get his hands dirty again if his past is in danger of being revealed. He is wanted dead or alive by several citizens of Los Santos, but is not one to go down without a fight (whether verbal or violently.)
Due to the numerous attempts on his life and the attention of the public eye, he is currently thought to be in hiding, allowing things to settle and for people to forget about him. What he is doing while out of the publics eye is unknown.
"I'M NOT CRAZY!"
Criminal Record Edit
Drivers License: In Good Standing
Tags: Mentally Unstable
- 51-50 x1 (Not criminal related)
- Battery x1
- Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 1] x1
- Criminal use of a Firearm x1
- Disturbing the Peace x1
- Failure to Obey Traffic Control Devices x21
- Negligent Driving x12
- Use of a Non-Functional Vehicle x7
- Reckless Driving x1
- Removed Weapons License x2
- Third Degree Speeding x5
- Unauthorized Parking x1
- Voluntary Manslaughter x1
- James murdered his own wife and daughter, no-one is aware of this.
- James has a personal vendetta against Aaron Flocko, a man he once trusted and betrayed him and has tried repeatedly to kill him, in turn, Flocko has tried many times to silence James.
- James stabbed Norman Bones multiple times in the mine shaft, then left town shortly after, thus explaining his long absence.