Irwin Dundee is obsessed with thrills and highs while on drugs, he's also extremely proud to be an Australian and shows this through his thick Aussie slang-riddled accent. Irwin believes the country and the beach is the best place a human can be and tries to spend as much time as possible in these locations. Irwin is also extremely loyal and will choose death over snitching, he's also very passionate about keeping those he is loyal too happy, even if it means doing actions that'll hurt himself but please those he is loyal too.
Irwin is gullible under the effects of alcohol when consumed while depressed. Often Irwin will snitch on himself and other's that are causing him troubles without realizing and will have no memory of his drunken events when he becomes sober. Irwin has often told police his criminal acts and troubles while drunk without realizing. Dundee also never snitches unless he's drunk
Irwin is a character inspired by a real-life encounter Whippy experienced, he was getting fuel for his car when he was greeted by an Australian who was on drugs and was begging for a lift home and claimed he could give $20 petrol money for payment, after Whippy declined the ride the Australian man became very angry and insulted Whippy with some over the top Australian slang insults and left the service station. The very next day Whippy created Irwin Dundee, a very rude and over the top Australian asking for pingas for $20 petrol money.
Irwin left his wife Brenda in Australia after a dispute about the raising of his son Thomas, he went to the pub to split some stubbies with his brother Dazza Dundee, but that was his last memory before he woke up in Los Santos with no idea how he got there. Irwin stays in Los Santos enjoying the new life asking for drugs and going on wild thrills like car chases and pretending to be a lifeguard on the beach after binge-watching the show "Bondi Rescue", but after the drug rush was no longer satisfactory, Irwin is motivated to make his presence known in Los Santos as he feels Australia is represented as "Soft Cunts" in the eyes of Americans.
Dazza Dundee moved to Los Santos to help his brother with his adventure and adopted his best mate Gazza Maloo for him to obtain a visa and passport to enter America.
Irwin is now spending his time building the reputation of Australians in America, following the close footsteps as Australian biker gangs such as The Finks MC. His own gang is called Bondi Boys MC, formed by three members: himself, Dazza Dundee (who was later killed by Irwin himself) & Gazz Maloo (who defected and joined The Lost MC).
Despite two of the founding members no longer being part of the organisation, Dundee and the BBMC have expanded rapidly, becoming one of the largest gangs in the city and making Vespucci Beach their territory.
Personal Vehicles Edit
Irwin drives 3 main personal vehicles:Exclusive Dukes:
This Dukes muscle car is exclusive to Irwin Dundee and The Bondi Boys MC thanks to Allen Widemann allowing an exclusivity deal to make sure no one can buy the car for $35,000, $20,000 was paid off that debt by kidnapping Abdul AlRahim. Irwin Dundee is the first person to purchase the Dukes since NoPixel wiped all characters on August 7th, 2018. It has all available performance modifications and has a top speed of 300mph when using a tuner chip and nitro. Heavily inspired by Australia, it is colored blue, white and red. It also features an Australian flag on the roof.Picador:
Irwins Picador is the first legal vehicle Irwin purchased, for a mere $11,000, this Picador has a top speed of 220mph stock and unreal acceleration with performance modifications. Irwin keeps this car with a stock appearance so he can blend in with locals as this car can be commonly found on the road. This car is often used when Irwin is trying not to attract attention.Sanchez:
The Bondi Boys MC personal bike of choice, for its high rate of speed off-road. This bike is not legal for the public road and is mainly used when Irwin is trying to be intimidating or is riding with The Bondi Boys MC. This bike has no performance upgrades.
"Dundee doesn't die."
"Dundee don't snitch."
"You a soft cock, mate!"
"Get ready for a send."
"Trust Uncle Dundee."
"Farkin' fair dinkum."
"Bloody oath, mate"
Million Dollar Race Edit
Irwin saw a post on Twitter while selling weed about a million dollar race hosted by Sun Moon, Irwin made his way to the starting location thinking the race was about the best driver in Los Santos, since Irwin has a reputation for being a good driver, Irwin was quick to enlist but was saddened that he required a partner. In desperation to prove his driving, he went to random people in the crowd to see if they needed a partner when Nino Chavez offered to be Irwin's partner in the race, the two complete strangers now had to work together to win themselves a million dollars.
Over the span of three days, the duo came within the top three members for a golden ticket into the million dollar race until the 4th day when they both won a ticket by only 20 seconds thanks to Irwin showing Nino the most efficient and fastest way to the top of Mount Chiliad.
On the day of the million dollar race, things took a turn for the worst with bad luck and getting confused by the riddles Sun Moon set for the day. At the second to last question, Irwin & Nino were in dead last place and shortly after was involved in a car crash that required EMS causing a massive delay. The duo thought they were in last place until a challenge that changed the entire game for the duo giving a massive advantage, Irwin & Nino had to drive a Faggio scooter to the top of Mount Chiliad to move on to the next question, out of all participants, Irwin was the only person who managed to get the scooter to the top and gained a massive advantage, all other competitors got to skip the challenge due to the server temporarily going down, but the duo was still in the lead.
The duo was able to successfully find the last location and to their surprise, the complete strangers suddenly become a million dollars richer. After spending a total of 40+ hours in a car together over the span of five days, they were happy to have won.
Spending the $1,000,000 Edit
Irwin & Nino split the $1,000,000 leaving both with $500,000 to play with. Irwin Dundee was $300,000 in debt so after clearing it he was $200,000 in the positive. Irwin promised to spend $100,000 on drugs but instead used the money to completely change his life around and fund the Bondi Boys MC.
Irwin used that money to make more money, such as flipping guns and selling weed, here is his transaction list before he went into debt:
The Bondi Boys MC Club Houe: $75,000 downpayment
Exclusive Dukes Muscle Car: $27,000 downpayment
Sanchez for Bondi Boys MC x3: $15,000 down payment
Weaponry: $100,000 (after selling $50,000 worth of weed in one day)
Debts to Grove Street Families: $10,000
Police bills: $13,250
Criminal Record Edit
Status of Drivers License: 15 points (Valid)
- Accessory to Robbery x2
- Accessory to Second Degree Murder on a Peace Officer x2
- Assault x1
- Assault on a Peace Officer x3
- Assault with a Deadly Firearm x2
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon x7
- Attempted Second Degree Murder x3
- Battery x3
- Battery on a Judge x1
- Battery on a Peace Officer x15
- Brandishing x4
- Bribery x1
- Burglary x1
- Contempt of Court x4
- Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 1] x12
- Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 2] x27
- Criminal Threats x2
- Criminal use of a Firearm x7
- Disobeying a Peace Officer x7
- Disorderly Conduct x3
- Driving while Intoxicated x13
- Driving on a Suspended/Revoked License x51
- Escaping Custody x4
- Evading x7
- Failure to Obey a Traffic Control Device x2
- Failure to use Turn Signal x1
- False Reporting x1
- Felony Hit and Run x2
- First Degree Robbery x1
- First Degree Speeding x2
- Grand Theft Auto x7
- Impersonating a Peace Officer x1
- Joyriding x75
- Kidnapping x17
- Negligent Driving x1
- Obstruction of Justice x3
- Possession of Cocaine x1
- Possession of Controlled Dangerous x9
- Possession of a Crack x2
- Possession of Crack Cocaine with Intent to Distribute x1
- Possession of Marijuana with Intent to Distribute x1
- Receiving Stolen Property x2
- Reckless Driving x6
- Reckless Evading x70
- Resisting Arrest x31
- Robbery x12
- Second Degree Speeding x1
- Tampering with a Vehicle x2
- Third Degree Speeding x1
- Unlawful Imprisonment x1
- Vandalism of Government Property x4
- He's the winner of the Million Dollar Race, partnered with Nino Chavez. He was rewarded $500,000. $300,000 went to his government debt and $200,000 was remaining for spending money.
- He has a song created for him by Rose on Soundcloud called: Dun-D Give it a listen!
- He enjoys "sending it", a.k.a driving vehicles at high rates of speed or driving vehicles off ramps.
- Often known to sing the song to annoy others: Give Me A Home Among The Gum Trees
- Here's a trailer of Dundee created by Whippy! Irwin Dundee Trailer
- Irwin will choose to be killed before he will snitch. However in a drunk and depressed state he has on two occasions snitched to Jenny Hall on himself and others with things that affect him negatively. After sobering up he does not remember the details but becomes upset about it.
- Oxy is an item that Irwin is obsessed with and often refers to them as "pingas", an Australian slang term for the drug Ecstasy
- Irwin has somehow survived all murder attempts from other players making him think he's invincible, he often refers to this as "Dundee Doesn't Die" or for short "DDD"
- Dundee has had the most points on his Drivers License of any citizen, at a peak of 285 points (21 for a license to be suspended), he was given a goal of reaching it by a judge.