The HOA (Homeowners Association) is a front organization based in Mirror Park and Vinewood Hills contracted by Payne Real Estate.
The HOA Headquarters are based in Vinewood at 25 North Sheldon Avenue, with it mainly being used as a storage and armory building.
The HOA is now known secretly as The Crimson Boomers terrorist organization.
As the name implies, the group is a Homeowners Association for the Mirror Park and Vinewood Hills communities, officially backed by Payne Real Estate. The HOA does not accept the label of "gang", as they prefer to be referenced as "only a terrorist organization", behind the scenes.
The HOA was founded by Mirror Park resident homeowner, Siz Fulker, in an attempt to lower the crime rate and raise the property values in his neighborhood. HOA Members patrol the Mirror Park and Vinewood Hills communities to keep crime out of these neighborhoods. Anyone caught doing such acts are immediately removed from the area, and are taken to speak with the Mayor of Mirror Park (or are dealt with by their arresting HOA Officers), to ensure that such acts will never happen again.
Legal Employment Partners Edit
- Payne Real Estate employs the HOA as movers to clear foreclosed houses of the prior tenant's possessions before the home is resold.
- Premium Deluxe Motorsport employs the HOA in a similar manner for repossessing vehicles.
- Vangelico's Fine Jewelry formerly employed the HOA to provide security on the premises before adding key-card locks to their front doors.
HOA Rules Edit
- Must keep dogs on a leash, and have doggie bags on your person.
- Must keep up your lawn.
- No burglary.
- No on-duty police officers.
- No "fake news" (unless it paints the HOA positively.)
- No selling of drugs (unless done/sanctioned by an HOA member.)
- No speeding through Mirror Park or Vinewood.
- No white-knighting.
- Vehicles must be deemed roadworthy.
- No theft of any form of vehicle in Mirror Park or Vinewood (unless done/sanctioned by an HOA member.)
- All residents and persons using any Mirror Park and/or Vinewood services must pay a fee of $10 for HOA services and presence.
- In addition, the HOA maintains a "Ban List" of those deemed unwanted in the community.
HOA Member Activities Edit
- Drug trafficking/distribution
HOA Enforcement Edit
Former Members Edit
Anto Murphy (Irish)
- Removed for betrayal; first by being tortured and left for dead then a second time had his pinky sliced off.
- Discovered by Flippy that Anto was robbing local citizens in order to acquire access codes to the Vagos, Leanbois and GSF Trap Houses. HOA had an order to protect the trap houses on the Southside and Anto refused to give information on who he was hired by; and therefore broke any trust he had gained with the HOA, Leanbois, GSF, and Vagos. For the second attempt at kidnapping him the goal was to make him remember, so the same group of people (replacing Curtis with Denzel) had the same conversation again only this time cutting off his pinky. The Chang Gang found out and questioned Siz then Denzel about it, squashing the beef as Anto didn’t use a good enough cover story which mean’t that Chang Gang had to confess that Anto was only going for Vagos traphouse and nobody else’s.
- Removed after a shootout with Siz, Denzel, and Ricky (Leanbois situation.)
- Was only in the HOA for a few days and has since became an enemy of the HOA with him attempting to rat them out to the police. However, the HOA got wind of this and submitted evidence of him pointing a Class 2 weapon at Siz to the police.
- Removed due to prolonged inactivity and prominent affiliation with a gang.
- Was initially an active and prominent member of the HOA during his initial tenure, however after about a month of activity his responsibilities with his gang (the Vagos) took priority and he no longer participated in any HOA activities. After a period of about two months of inactivity Siz declared that he was no longer apart of the HOA and struck him from the group with no harsh feelings.
- Removed due to prolonged inactivity and prominent affiliation with a gang.
- Denzel and Siz originally always wanted Mike to be part of the HOA. However, even after he initially joined the group, his level of involvement was sporadic at best due to his responsibilities with his gang (the Vagos) (in addition to the character being a rarely played criminal alternate character to the police character his streamer primarily played on.) This lasted for about a period of one to two months. After an additional period of about three months of inactivity Siz declared that he was no longer apart of the HOA and struck him from the group with no harsh feelings.
Divisions of the Homeowners Association Edit
|HOA||Active||Highest Division||The Homeowners' Association is the base branch of the association, run by founder Siz Fulker. This division oversees the subdivisions, rule creation, and recruiting of the HOA. As the base branch of the association, the HOA also engages in the same duties as the DOA, CID, and other subdivisions that may follow.|
|DOA||Hiatus||Subdivision||It's not officially known what DOA stands for, but it was considered the detective branch of the HOA, until the CID was officially announced. Its duties are assumed to include the same work as the CID branch. Al Saab, the only prospective member of the DOA, stated that it stands for "Dead On Arrival."|
|Unofficial Subdivision||The HOV was to be a temporary subdivision of the HOA, suggested by Jason Purth, to counter the HIV (Home Invading Virgins). It was intended to be a covert operation to infiltrate the HIV and take it down from the inside, however, it was never followed up on.|
|TAMP||Active||Service Subdivision||The Towing Association of Mirror Park is the tow division of the HOA. Its official duties are unknown, but it's assumed it will tow cars and impound/impond them whenever needed. The TAMP is run by Tyler "T-Bag" Bagwell.|
|CID||Hiatus||Investigative Subdivision||The Criminal Investigative Division is the detective branch of the HOA. With Denzel Williams as the Chief Inspector of CID, its duties include undercover work, finding and tracking perpetrators, and torturing criminals.|
|HO NAVY||TBA/TBD||TBA/TBD||A naval subdivision suggested by Sr Lt. Matt Joe. It has no official information released on it, but is said to be a naval patrol of the lake in the middle of Mirror Park. The HOA has only conducted rudimentary tests of the concept using a boat  and a jetski. |
|HOAAF||TBA/TBD||TBA/TBD||An Airforce subdivision suggested by Denzel Williams, which is suspected to be lead mainly by Mike Wadum. Mike is a certified pilot, and is mentioned every time the HOAAF is brought up.|
|HOA SWAT||Active||Special Forces||A subdivision formed for the purposes of house raids, or hostage rescue situations requiring special weapons and tactics. It was briefly organized for the rescue of their number one fan Bobby Boolderman (who was taken hostage by Buck Colton, Kelly Smith, and Gladys Berry), however, the HOA's excessive amount of time spent finding an outfit for this division resulted in Bobby being burned alive by his hostage-takers.|
|HOA CT||Active||Terrorism Unit||This subdivision was formed by Ryan Kindle when he was promoted from Cadet to Chief Terrorist. To maintain the HOA's public image, this subdivision is publicly known as the Counter-Terrorism Unit; while behind the scenes, it's the total opposite. It's signature form of execution is beheading, as incorporated from Ryan Kindle.|
|JOA||Hiatus||Jewelry Store Security||A subdivision of the HOA whose primary duty is to protect the Vangelico Fine Jewelry  store. In order to fit the part of employment at a luxury jewelry store, members of the Jewelry Owners Association (JOA) wear a uniform consisting of a suit, top hat, and bow tie. The nature of their job involves security against heavily armed robbers, so they wear a ballistic vest over their suit.|
|Crimson Boomers||Active||Terrorism Branch||The primary alias for the entirety of the HOA while they are committing acts of terrorism, the alias was a creation by Kray-Tor Skullfondler on December 13th, 2019 after a prolonged lack of criminal activity in HOA controlled territory. They're distinct from the HOA CT headed by Ryan Kindle due to their unique uniforms and stated manifesto of getting all law enforcement officials to leave the city (a goal they know is unattainable, it's merely used as an excuse to continue their terroristic acts.) Their signature form of execution is blunt-force impact trauma from high altitude as they drop their victims out of helicopters to the streets below.|
|FTOA||Active||Food Truck Business||The Food Truck Owners Association is a business subdivision of the HOA whose primary duty is to sell foodstuffs to customers. It was created with the primary purpose of competing with Zee Nanakaze's food truck by undercutting her. A specialty food truck was purchased for this task; with their uniform consisting of a taco mask when on duty.|
|Fun Facts & Misc. Information|
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/HilariousSplendidPotatoWOOP
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/TemperedSoftBobaOhMyDog
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/TangentialAbrasiveSlothFailFish
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/SteamyCuteCrowPanicVis
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/WanderingPuzzledDaikonRaccAttack
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/GiantUnsightlySharkItsBoshyTime
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/TardyPerfectManateeEleGiggle
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/ToughNastySmoothieMikeHogu
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/HilariousPreciousBurritoFunRun
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/AwkwardMagnificentNightingaleFailFish
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/OutstandingImportantFerretNomNom
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/PlayfulBlightedArmadilloHumbleLife
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/EagerGoldenOysterArgieB8
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/ShyOpenWaspKAPOW
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/ImportantBlazingTrollCorgiDerp
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/TallCloudyDinosaurShazBotstix
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/BreakableAgreeableLegPogChamp
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/ArtsyLittleCakeHeyGirl
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/SmilingColdCakeTriHard
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/OilyCrunchyOkapiPipeHype
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/RamshackleHelplessMageCharlietheUnicorn
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/InexpensivePiliableCaterpillarHotPokket
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/RelievedPiercingCiderSaltBae
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/PhilanthropicHeartlessTomatoKevinTurtle
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/EndearingBlueHamburgerTTours
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/ResourcefulComfortableSlothOptimizePrime
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/MiniatureTawdryChickpeaWow
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/ZanyMuddyKittenFeelsBadMan
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/EnticingWiseRedpandaSMOrc
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/MoistHomelyMushroomNinjaGrumpy
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/HeartlessAntsyTrianglePeanutButterJellyTime
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/AntediluvianHilariousNigiriDeIlluminati
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/PowerfulAcceptableDolphinAMPEnergyCherry
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/GiantPrettySwanTebowing
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/GrotesqueCrypticBobaMVGame
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/WealthyIntelligentArmadilloKAPOW
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/ObliqueHonorableKiwiRitzMitz
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/DifferentBlushingWalrusHassanChop
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/SmellyBraveNewtTwitchRPG
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/ExpensiveSpoopyBaconPeanutButterJellyTime
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/SeductiveRichOcelotFailFish
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/CoySaltySaladPhilosoraptor
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/SmoggyAgileEggTBTacoRight
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/OpenHelplessDragonPanicVis
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/ImpartialMagnificentBatKappaPride
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/DrabHotPineappleCeilingCat
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/AnnoyingOutstandingBoarGivePLZ
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/VenomousMildFoxDansGame
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/SlipperyBashfulPandaPraiseIt
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/CalmCoweringWoodpeckerTBTacoLeft
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/VastBoringGoshawkKeepo
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/WittyFilthyWoodcockPoooound
- ↑ https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Vangelico
- ↑ https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Granger
- ↑ https://clips.twitch.tv/AliveFrozenTaroPJSugar
- ↑ https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Lifeinvader_Office