The HOA (Homeowners' Association) is a rapidly growing organization based in Mirror Park and Vinewood Hills.
HOA (Home Owners Association)Edit
As the name implies, the group is a Homeowners' Association for the Mirror Park and Vinewood Hills communities, officially backed by Payne Real Estate. It was founded by Mirror Park resident homeowner Siz Fulker in an attempt to lower the crime rate and raise the property values in his neighborhood. HOA Members patrol the Mirror Park and Vinewood Hills community to keep crime out of these neighborhoods, anyone caught doing such acts are immediately removed from the area and given a "talk" with the "Mayor of Mirror Park" or dealt with by HOA officers on the spot to ensure that such acts will never happen again. Additionally, Payne Realty employs the HOA as movers who clear foreclosed houses of the prior tenant's possessions before the home is resold. Premium Deluxe Motorsport employs them in a similar manner for repossessing vehicles.
All residents and persons using any of Mirror Park's/Vinewood's services must also pay a $10 fee for the HOA's presence. In addition, the HOA maintains a "Ban List" of those deemed unwanted in the community.
Secretly, HOA members do not accept the label of "gang", as they prefer to be referenced as "only a terrorist organization".
The HOA's headquarters are based in Vinewood at 25 North Sheldon Avenue, with it's mainly being used as a storage and armory building.
The HOA's activities consist of:
- Drug trafficking/distribution
The HOA rules include:
- Must keep dogs on leash and have doggie bags on your person
- Must keep up your lawn
- No burglary
- No being an on-duty police officer
- No fake news (unless it paints the HOA positively)
- No selling of drugs (unless done/sanctioned by a HOA employee)
- No speeding through Mirror Park
- No white-knighting
- Vehicles must be deemed roadworthy
Micheal Harris - Caught robbing houses.
Aythen Warthog - Caught talking bad about the HOA on Twitter.
Ron Roberts - Refused to pay the HOA Tax and mocked the HOA on Twitter. He was executed by Denzel Williams and Matt "Kray-Tor" Joe with sawed-off shotguns.
Zee Mathers x2 - Refused to pay the HOA Tax and was tortured and dealt with by the Mayor of Mirror Park (Vivi). Then on a later date she once again badmouthed the HOA in front of an on-duty officer; she was captured, waterboarded, and had her wrist cut by Ryan Kindle.
Luigi Bezos - A third party who shot down Siz, kidnapped Denzel by waiting for him to be discharged from the hospital, and got cops involved after a drive-by retaliation. Was executed on the courthouse steps by Siz, Denzel, and T-Bag as Kray-Tor distracted multiple cops.
Herbert - Refused to pay the HOA fee, badmouthed the HOA, and was found snooping around as Arthur Hammond was tending to Jerry after Kindle had stabbed him. Herbert was questioned, tortured, and executed by Denzel and Kindle as per Arthur's request. He was then decapitated by Kindle.
Lauren Forcer - Was kidnapped unexpectedly by the HOA (initiated by Kindle), which resulted in a high-speed police chase until evading them in the city, the police then found them again and began another, much shorter, chase leading to the PD gunning down almost every HOA member except for Denzel Williams, who arrived on scene and saved the downed crew by bringing them to Grandma's after the rest of the police were downed by several vehicle explosions.
The Russian Mafia - The HOA and the Russian Mafia had a gunfight at the docks, the Russian Mafia's territory, because of a dispute over a tax forced upon HOA Cadet Frederick Bodini by the Russian Mafia.
Buck Colton - Refused to pay the $10 dues and then danced in his underwear on top of his car, where he was charged an additional $20 ticket. After shooting at Ryan Kindle he drove off and ended up being taken by the Father of the Fire (he got blown up by the gas tank located near Siz's house.)
Kelly Smith - Was an accessory to the grand theft auto of Denzel William's vehicle with Buck Colton, upon confrontation he was tased and then accidentally ran over. He bled out in the back of Siz's car as he was being transported away from the area.
Outto Tune Tyrone - Was caught robbing a house in Vinewood, was interrogated, screwed with, and had his pockets cleaned. Was then executed by Daryl Dixon as the first sacrifice to the new lake in Vinewood.
Nicolai Pogoski - Was caught robbing the convenience store in Mirror Park with a stolen undercover police Schafter that belonged to Detective Emily Reinhart as his getaway vehicle. He was promptly detained and brought to the MRPD, but was let free by Lauren Forcer. After immediately stealing back the undercover police vehicle returned to the MRPD by Siz he was once again chased down and detained by the HOA and was finally legally arrested by the police.
Davey Doherty - Was caught on film robbing the convenience store in Mirror Park and was tased, detained, and brought to the MRPD after escaping from the store he was trapped in. Davey was let go by Officers Lauren Forcer and Clarence Williams, however upon reviewing the footage provided to them by the HOA they issued an official warrant for his arrest.
- Despite being titled the "Mayor of Mirror Park", Vivi actually does not own a home in Mirror Park. She instead lives on Fudge Lane.
- The Mayoral position is merely an authoritative nickname for Vivi and holds no actual power; Siz came up with it on the spot when telling his first captured criminal Michael Harris who he was going to meet.
- Despite seemingly being second in command in the HOA to Siz, Kray-Tor also does not actually own a home in Mirror Park or Vinewood.
- The HOA claims the LSPD, BCSO, and SASP have no jurisdiction in Mirror Park.
- Allen Widemann sponsored the HOA by purchasing a Declasse Granger for the association.
- Recognition of the HOA as a private security force for Payne Real Estate property in Mirror Park/Vinewood is only acknowledged by the upper echelons of the police force, with most lower-ranking officers outright stating that such actions are vigilantism and therefore illegal.
- Assistant Chief of Police Copper (in addition to a judge) held interest in turning the HOA into a legitimate law enforcement branch that was authorized to make arrests, however, Siz was disinterested in learning the specifics required to legally make arrests and believes the police are "stepping on his toes" in Mirror Park. Despite this belief, Siz followed her instructions on how to legally detain suspects and had turned in several criminals to the police before abandoning the idea entirely due to both: division within the PD on whether or not to legally recognize the HOA (causing most officers to release captured criminals brought to them [despite the HOA also providing video evidence of them committing their crime(s)]) and being warned by Copper about recent attempts by the DoJ to regulate the operations of the HOA by implementing strict restrictions on how they could apprehend criminals.
- The HOA does not negotiate with terrorists.
- The HOA worships the Lady of the Lake in Mirror Park and regularly sacrifice illegally parked vehicles to her in an act called "imponding".
- The HOA was sued by a cadet of the LSPD (Lauren Forcer) over an incident that occurred due to her refusal to pay the $10 HOA fee. This case resulted in Siz Fulker and Matt Joe being mandated to pay $2500 each to Lauren Forcer, in addition to a $250 fee for damage to her car (however they both ignored this mandate and never paid Lauren any amount of money.)
- BCSO Sergeant Bobby Smith has taken a particularly strong stance against the HOA and has declared them to be an armed, hostile, and dangerous group and has urged police High Command to change their stance on them.
- Despite being a member, Al Saab has yet to do any of his HOA duties.
Divisions of the Homeowners' Association Edit
|HOA||Highest Division||The Homeowners' Association is the base branch of the association run by founder Siz Fulker that oversees the subdivisions, rule creation, and recruiting of the HOA. As the base branch of the association, the HOA also engages in the same duties as the DOA, CID, and other subdivisions that may follow.|
|DOA (Hiatus)||Subdivision||It's not officially known what DOA stands for but it was considered the detective branch of the HOA until the CID was officially announced. Its duties are assumed to include the same work as the CID branch. Al Saab, the only prospective member of the DOA, stated that it stands for "Dead On Arrival."|
|HOV (Hiatus/Defunct)||Unofficial Subdivision||The HOV was to be a temporary subdivision of the HOA suggested by Jason Purth to counter the HIV (Home Invading Virgins). It was intended to be a covert operation to infiltrate the HIV and take it down from the inside, however, it was never followed up on.|
|TAMP (Active)||Service Subdivision||The Towing Association of Mirror Park is the tow division of the HOA. Its official duties are unknown but it's assumed it will tow cars and impound/impond them whenever needed. The TAMP is run by Tyler "T-Bag" Bagwell.|
|CID (Active)||Investigative Subdivision||The Criminal Investigative Division is the detective branch of the HOA. With Denzel Williams as the Chief Inspector of CID, its duties include undercover work, finding and tracking perpetrators, and torturing criminals.|
|HO NAVY||TBA/TBD||A naval subdivision suggested by Sr Lt. Matt Joe. It has no official information released on it but is said to be a naval patrol of the lake in the middle of Mirror Park. The HOA has only conducted rudimentary tests of the concept using a boat and a jetski.|
|TBA/TBD||An Airforce subdivision suggested by Denzel Williams which is suspected to be lead mainly by Mike Wadum (AKA Vagos Mike) as he's known as a pilot and is mentioned every time the HOAAF is brought up.|
|HOA SWAT (Active)||Special Forces||A subdivision formed for the purposes of house raids or hostage rescue situations requiring special weapons and tactics. It was briefly organized for the rescue of their number one fan Bobby Boolderman (who was taken hostage by Buck Colton, Kelly Smith, and Gladys Berry), however the HOA's excessive amount of time spent finding an outfit for this division resulted in Bobby being burned alive by his hostage takers.|
|HOA CT (Active)||Terrorism Unit||This subdivision was formed by Ryan Kindle when he was promoted from Cadet to Chief Terrorist. To maintain the HOA's public image, this subdivision is publicly known as the Counter-Terrorism Unit; while behind the scenes it's the total opposite.|