The HOA/HoA (Homeowners Association/Hogs of Anarchy) is a motorcycle club, of whom were originally contracted by Payne Real Estate to protect the communities of Mirror Park and Vinewood Hills.
Previously, the aforementioned Vinewood Hills was under the jurisdiction of the HOA, however due to their sustained presence and governmental changes to the city, criminals were largely driven out of the area. This resulted in the HOA voluntarily abandoning the area in favor of focusing more on creating their own sovereign nation in Mirror Park. However, this idea was abandoned after several months, along with regular patrols (also due to a lack of criminals in the area, coupled with the boredom associated with the task.)
The HOA Headquarters was based in Vinewood at 25 North Sheldon Avenue. It was mainly used as a storage facility and armory building. Siz voluntarily gave up the HQ in favor of being able to maintain business ties with Matthew Payne.
The HOA now use the Mirror Park Tavern for their meetings and as their primary hangout spot.
- 1 General Description
- 2 Legal Employment Partners
- 3 HOA Rules
- 4 HOA Member Activities
- 5 HOA Enforcement
- 6 HOA Arcs
- 7 Former Members
- 8 Enemies
- 9 Former Enemies
- 10 Divisions of the Homeowners Association/Hogs of Anarchy
- 11 Trivia
- 12 Videos
- 13 Gallery
- 14 References
General Description[edit | edit source]
As the name implies, the group was initially a Homeowners Association for the Mirror Park (and formerly Vinewood Hills) community, officially backed by Payne Real Estate. The HOA does not accept the label of "gang", as they prefer to be referenced as "only a terrorist organization" or most recently as a "book club". This is in part due to them wanting to avoid criminal charges that only get associated with "gangs" by the police.
The HOA was founded by Mirror Park resident homeowner, Siz Fulker,in an attempt to lower the crime rate and raise the property values in his neighborhood. HOA members patrolled the Mirror Park and Vinewood Hills communities to keep crime out of these neighborhoods. Anyone caught doing such acts were immediately removed from the area and got taken to speak with the Mayor of Mirror Park (or were dealt with by their arresting HOA officers) to ensure that such acts would never happen again.
Legal Employment Partners[edit | edit source]
- Payne Real Estate employed the HOA as movers to clear foreclosed houses of the prior tenant's possessions before the home was resold.
- As of March 17th, 2020 the legal partnership between Payne Real Estate and the HOA has been dissolved; now it is a private, personal relationship unbeknownst to any legal entities. This was the result of the overt criminal activities conducted by the EU HOA subdivision, of which brought unwanted police attention towards Matthew Payne.
- Premium Deluxe Motorsport formerly employed the HOA in a similar manner repossessing vehicles.
- Vangelico's Fine Jewelry formerly employed the HOA to provide security on the premises before adding key-card locks to their front doors.
HOA Rules[edit | edit source]
- Must keep dogs on a leash, and have doggy bags on your person.
- Must keep up your lawn.
- No burglary.
- No on-duty police officers.
- No "fake news" (unless it paints the HOA positively.)
- No selling of drugs (unless done/sanctioned by an HOA member.)
- No speeding through Mirror Park or Vinewood.
- No white-knighting/simping.
- Vehicles must be deemed roadworthy.
- No theft of any form of vehicle in Mirror Park or Vinewood (unless done/sanctioned by an HOA member.)
- All residents and persons using any Mirror Park and/or Vinewood services must pay a fee of $10 for HOA services and presence.
- In addition, the HOA maintains a "Ban List" of those deemed unwanted in the community.
HOA Member Activities[edit | edit source]
- Drug trafficking/distribution/manufacturing
- Hog Squeezing
- Milk Delivery
- Human Sacrifice
- Miraculous Healing
- Magical Full Body Transformation
HOA Enforcement[edit | edit source]
HOA Arcs[edit | edit source]
Season One: Mirror Park Enforcement[edit | edit source]
Their first arc, known internally as "Season One", was the period immediately after the group's founding up until they were contracted to protect Payne Realty properties. During this time the group heavily patrolled Mirror Park to both: enforce vigilante justice on anyone caught violating the law (speeding on the straightaway through Mirror Park was a common occurrence) and generally harass those who went to the area for a benign fee (as a parody to the then common "hood tax"), settling on $10. While catching burglars did occur early on, it became their primary focus by the middle of this arc, superseding most other minor crime. At this time they were also building their image with the police, with the high command at the time being personally supportive of their actions (although such support wasn't shared with the majority of the lower officers, of whom viewed and treated the HOA as a highly illegal vigilante group.) Towards the closing of this arc is also where the Lady of the Lake mythology arose, stemming from the group's depositing of seized vehicles in the Mirror Park Lake (referred to as "imponding".) At the time the group had not begun seriously worshipping (or had even been seriously aware of) the deity residing in the lake (with "feeding" cars to the Lady of the Lake being more or less just an excuse as to why they deposited vehicles in the lake rather than calling the police for a proper impounding.)
Season Two: Vinewood Patrol[edit | edit source]
Their second arc, known internally as "Season Two", began after they were officially contracted by Payne Real Estate to protect their properties from burglars. Siz Fulker managed to secure this contract via his personal connection to Payne, thus becoming a legal security group. A central plot point for this arc was the group's constant friction with those attempting to burglarize properties within their contracted areas, now also covering the Vinewood Hills community. At first, their primary organized opposition was in form of Black Betty, Inc., based in Vinewood. After the dissolution of Black Betty, unaffiliated burglars tended to be the norm, at least until a new gang, the Misfits, moved up to Vinewood and began burglarizing (until they moved time zones to avoid the HOA.) As a result, this arc also saw both the apex and conclusion of the group's regular nightly patrols for burglars in conjunction with their greatest territorial acquisitions and losses. The apex of their patrols occurred during the initial few weeks after the expansion into Vinewood Hills, when unsuspecting burglars hadn't yet become aware of the HOA's danger. Afterwards, the patrols slowly drew down as criminals changed their sleep schedules to avoid the HOA, shifted to burglarizing the South Side houses (the one area that was both: outside the HOA's coverage and profitable to rob), or simply ceased burglarizing altogether. Eventually, the patrols slowed to a halt near the conclusion of this arc as they became less and less eventful. This is what led to the HOA giving up Vinewood as they had considered the area pacified due to a consistent lack of burglars on patrols, choosing instead to focus on Mirror Park. Around this time the group also saw a shift in their self-image. Up until this point, members had thought of the HOA as a sort of "side job" with a group of friends and not a gang, this led to a cacophony of various gang members joining the organization (either temporarily just to partake in a night's patrol, or on a more permanent basis, e.g. Juan Carlos Hernandez.) This was forced to come to a conclusion after the group ran into trouble with gang-affiliated members drawing unwanted attention while on the job, especially when encountering members of other hostile gangs while doing HOA work. This lead to several gang-affiliated members being let go, with no ill will. This arc came to a close with Siz Fulker striking a deal with Matthew Payne to officially revoke the group's contract to patrol his properties, destroying the groups ability to operate legally, and fully shifting the HOA to be crime oriented (a process that had already begun near the end of the arc as group members began regularly doing heists with one another outside of their HOA duties.)
Season Three: Crimson Boomers and Beyond[edit | edit source]
The next arc began and ended in the month of December, 2019 when the HOA secretly became a terrorist organization known publicly as the Crimson Boomers. This arc ended when Siz was arrested after committing an act of terrorism in Crimson Boomer attire, with a USB containing incriminating evidence, in front of MRPD. The resulting fallout to rescue Siz got most of the group held until trial through the holidays, after which the DoJ dropped the case on them entirely after it was determined they were deprived of their constitutional right to a "fair and speedy trial".
On December 28th, 2019 Siz lapsed into a coma after being shot by Theodore Martin, not awaking until January 31st, 2020. After which, the HOA moved into their next arc, referred to as "narcos season". However, in the interim between the two arcs (during the one month of Siz's absence) Denzel took it upon himself to begin a purge of HOA members, firing Mary Mushkin before later quitting himself to focus more on the Leanbois. During this arc, the group conducted a massive weed cultivation and trafficking operation via a new headquarters building in Vinewood. This arc ended when government changes as to how weed was grown curtailed any ability for the group to maintain a large grow operation.
Season Four: Hogs of Anarchy MC (Current)[edit | edit source]
After "narcos season" the HOA moved into their current arc of becoming their version of a motorcycle club, the HoA. They are now officially known as the Hogs of Anarchy MC, keeping the HOA acronym intact. With this change, Siz also had the Mirror Park Tavern constructed as a new hangout area (replacing his personal Mirror Park home and the former Vinewood HQ) and future bar (that holds an illegal moonshine distillery) for various people to work in. However, consistent delays kept construction crews from actually installing the components needed for a functional tavern; leading to a period of several months of inactivity on the business side of the tavern. Most recently however, Dante Thomas (with Siz's blessing) decided to begin operation of the tavern in spite of the lack of functional equipment (serving bottled alcohol in the interim.) Thus far, the hallmarks of this arc have been: the further development of the Lady of The Lady mythology (with the entire group actually meeting the Lady of the Lake and introducing another deity known as the Father of The Fire), the extensive amount of wars the HOA has participated in (including their first loss), the extensive amount of recruitment that has taken place throughout the arc (ballooning the gang to a record 20 members), the presence of numerous short sub-arcs, and the diversification of the HOA's position in the city's criminal underworld.
An example of one of the current arc's sub-arcs, while keeping the same name and overall behavior, from September-December 2020 the HoA publicly identified as a book club rather than a MC. This resulted in them no longer being legally labeled as a "gang", allowing for members to more easily own and operate businesses publicly affiliated with themselves. However, they were not able to maintain this façade and after being arrested in one too many gang related shootings the group regained their gang tags by December (although with little to no real effect on businesses owned by members.)
Former Members[edit | edit source]
Anto Murphy (Irish)
- Removed for betrayal; was tortured, left for dead and then had his pinky sliced off.
- It was discovered by Flippy that Anto was robbing local citizens in order to acquire access codes to the Vagos, Leanbois and GSF Trap Houses. The HOA had an order to protect the trap houses on the Southside and Anto refused to give information on who he was hired by; therefore breaking any trust he had gained with the HOA, Leanbois, GSF, and Vagos. The Chang Gang found out about the torture and finger removal and questioned Siz and Denzel about it, squashing the beef as they believed Anto didn’t use a good enough cover story. This meant that the Chang Gang had to confess that Anto was only going for the Vagos traphouse and nobody else’s.
- Removed after a shootout with Siz, Denzel, and Ricky (Leanbois.)
- Was only in the HOA for a few days and later went on to become an enemy of the HOA as he attempted to rat them out to the police. The HOA got wind of this and submitted evidence of him pointing a Class 2 firearm at Siz, quelling the investigation.
- Removed due to prolonged inactivity and prominent affiliation with a gang.
- He started out as an active and prominent member of the HOA, however after about a month of activity his responsibilities with his gang (the Vagos) took priority and he no longer participated in any HOA activities. After a period of about two months of inactivity, Siz declared that he was no longer a part of the HOA and cordially struck him from the group.
- Removed due to prolonged inactivity and prominent affiliation with a gang.
- Denzel and Siz had originally always wanted Mike to be part of the HOA. However, even after he initially joined the group, his level of involvement was sporadic at best due to his responsibilities with his gang (the Vagos) (in addition to the character being a rarely played criminal alternate character to the police character the streamer primarily played on.) This lasted for about a period of one to two months. After an additional period of about three months of inactivity, Siz declared that he was no longer apart of the HOA and cordially struck him from the group.
- She was originally invited to be a part of the Crimson Boomers by Luther Caine, but once the terrorism died down and with Siz in a coma at the time, Denzel Williams ordered her to be removed from the roster for inactivity (unaware of her contributions to the Crimson Boomers due to being incarcerated at the time). In addition, she had assisted the police in identifying Denzel at the Drift School. Denzel had Mete deliver the news to her in a particularly harsh fashion (in the hopes that he'd get shot), which Mary took offense to. After awakening from his coma and hearing of this chain of events, Siz met up with her and affirmed that she could still be a part of the HOA and that Denzel simply did not know how much she had contributed. Her status with the HOA has been in limbo ever since.
- Was initially recruited into the HOA by Luther Caine after he got really high on cocaine. She was removed due to prolonged inactivity.
- Removed due to prolonged inactivity.
- Removed due to prolonged inactivity.
- Removed due to prolonged inactivity.
- Removed due to prolonged inactivity.
Distanced and removed himself from any association with the group.
- Was one of the founding and high command members of the organization as Chief Inspector. After his 60-year prison sentence in Bolingbroke Penitentiary, he felt that the group had changed and was different from when he co-founded it with Siz. He restructured the command hierarchy, dismissed people that he deemed inactive, and then promptly left the organization to focus more on his role with the Leanbois.
- Left in favor of joining Harry Brown and his gang after feeling out of place due to a long hiatus from Los Santos and the HOA.
- Former hangaround of the HOA. He was traded to Lot Q (Steele Security) in exchange for Evee, a member of Lot Q as a way to avert a war between the two groups. The trade contract, which was drafted by Louis Baton and agreed upon by Siz Fulker, stated that Lot Q owned 90-percent of Blaine whereas the HOA owned 10-percent. Upon discovering this, Blaine and fellow members of the HOA were disgruntled at the actions Siz had taken to get rid of Blaine from the group. Siz expressed his confusion at their reactions due to their near constant hazing of Blaine (including flat out confiding to Siz that they felt Blaine had to leave.) Blaine himself was disappointed and saddened because he felt like the actions he had done for the group were not rewarded. Siz later told him that nobody within the HOA had asked him to do any of his claimed "work" and that his potential membership in the HOA was never stated as a reward for doing such tasks. Shortly afterwards, Blaine departed the HOA and did not uphold the contract, opting instead to join the Angels.
Wu Ping (Eggroll) †
- He was initially brought in by Manny McDaniels as his bitch. he eventually became a hangaround for the group after he stood up for himself in response to the relentless bullying and hazing brought down upon him by members of the HOA. He was going to be a patched-in member of the group, but the kuttes that came in were defective and his "graduation ceremony" from hangaround to full-member was delayed. On August 29th, 2020 Eggroll passed away in Pillbox Medical Center after he experienced blunt force trauma and extreme blood-loss due to a horrific traffic accident involving a boat.
- While not a fully patched-in member of the HOA, West was treated with utmost respect by all members of the group. Due to this respect, she earned a kutte with the title "Valkyrie" to denote her now former legal firm that she had started with Summer Mersion. She was the HOA's primary attorney as she would take on any of their cases no matter how crazy and asinine they were. She died on October 10th, 2020 after she was kidnapped by Mike Block, Four Tee, and a construction worker named Steve. They attempted to extort money from her by threatening to drop her from a building if she didn't pay up. That threat turned into reality as Mike dropped her from a building and she died upon impact.
- Initially brought in as a hangaround by Kraytor, and later promoted to a Prospect (being given the Old Lady kutte to wear.) However, he decided to leave the group to join Irwin Dundee and the Bondi Boys MC. His departure from the group was taken bitterly by the HOA as he left the group via only a note in the tavern (of which stated that the HOA did not stand up for itself and did not partake in enough jobs for his liking) and refused to return Siz Fulker's cliffhanger motorcycle which was loaned to him. His departure would prompt the HOA to declare war on BBMC to prove him wrong.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- The HOA and the BBMC were initially on good terms with each other because of Siz's familial relationship with Irwin Dundee, their leader. However, the HOA's and BBMC's relationship had been slowly deteriorating. From Siz screwing over Dundee's car sales, Dundee potentially carrying out a $20k hit out on the HOA, and the HOA kidnapping Dundee for Jacob Harth and the Dark Web their relationship became quite sour, but not yet openly hostile. However, after former HOA hangaround, Douglas James, left the HOA in a disrespectful manner for BBMC the relations between the two groups quickly turned hostile. Siz declared war on the group to prove to Douglas, Dundee, and the BBMC that the HOA can stand up for themselves after hearing the claims that Douglas made towards the HOA that they did not stand up for themselves.
Nerds[edit | edit source]
- A nerd had the audacity to disrespect Fiona Stewart in front of Julio Thomas and was subsequently gunned down. Days later, the nerd and one of his nerd friends manipulated Claire Seducer into arranging a meeting with Fiona and Julio. At this meeting the nerds held the two up and beat them with a bat. After receiving medical treatment, Fiona, Julio, and Huckleberry “Huck” Guthrie hunted down the nerds and gunned them down with a PD assault rifle. The nerds subsequently declared war through tweet. Not much has happened since, but the two groups remain very much at odds.
- The HOA established a policy that bans homeless people from ever entering or setting up shop in Mirror Park. Though, the homeless just ignore their warnings and still enter the place, which annoys the HOA even further. The homeless have defecated at the Mirror Park Tavern; held up multiple workers at the Mirror Park Gas Station forcing them to tweet out pro-hobo propaganda; and have defecated in front of other peoples' homes. This riled up the HOA causing them to enact armed response towards the homeless menace.
Former Enemies[edit | edit source]
- This was the one of the first groups the HOA conflicted with. They had once maintained a business-first relationship as Siz dealt coke to their leader, Boris Ivanov, but said relationship fell apart after a taxation dispute which resulted in a shootout at the Russian Docks. The Russians and the HOA also engaged in another small skirmish over yet another taxation dispute at the docks when Siz did not want to pay the Russian's tax to use the decryption computer. The HOA and the Russian Mafia have not engaged in warfare for a long time, but Siz still harbors a strong disdain for anybody affiliated with them. Julio Thomas had started to develop a friendly relationship with the Russians through Olga Sazkaljovich, but since her departure from the group the two groups are still on rocky terms at best.
- Since the group first became known to the HOA there was considerable friction. This mainly had to do with the circumstances behind their introduction (that being their initial heavy resistance towards Daryl Dixon's recruitment into the HOA while still being apart of BB, fearing that HOA related issues would leak over into BB) and their purpose (being in the material market, a primary method of theirs to obtain materials was burglary of material rich homes in Vinewood and Mirror Park.) After the initial difficulties in Daryl's recruitment, Sonya Summers, the leader of BB, was later found burglarizing a Vinewood house and was shot down as punishment, with Gomer retrieving her body and vowing to report the incident to Payne (which resulted in nothing, as she was burglarizing Payne Real Estate properties.) BB's continual burglary of homes caused a great deal of conflict well before the war even began, as Sonya began laying ambushes in anticipation of the HOA's arrival to a burglar alarm (with notable clashes between Sonya and the HOA.) This behavior eventually led to all out war, with Daryl leading the charge in the first move of the conflict, a raid on BB's HQ (as they had never revoked his keys.) Coincidentally, BB had actually already been planning an ambush outside the HOA Vinewood HQ (in retaliation for shooting down Sonya in the prior burglar incident she was caught for that also involved Gomer) and attacked the HOA as they came back from stashing the loot from the raid. After surviving the ambush and getting Daryl to Grandma's, Siz organized an ambush at an event held on a BB Vinewood mansion, shooting at any BB in the compound. However, this attack led to the arrest of both parties who then brawled it out in jail. After this incident BB would take a turn for the worse and became a non-threat as their reputation (largely tied to Sonya's and Gomer's) continued to deteriorate. This, in conjunction with mounting police pressure and the eventual public exposure of the illicit side of BB caused Sonya and Gomer to leave BB. Relations between Gomer and Siz/the HOA would improve after his departure from BB, but to this day Sonya still elicits a negative response in the HOA.
- Outto-Tune Tyrone, then recently kicked out of the South Side with his gang and wanting to establish a monopoly over the materials market, began burglarizing their new neighborhood and inevitably ran into an HOA patrol in Vinewood. Regular processing of Misfit burglars soon became a common trend for the HOA and an effort was started to determine their base of operations. It was quickly seen that the Misfit's own HQ was located some distance up the road from the HOA HQ, and plans for raids on the compound were put into motion. However, several days beforehand OTT himself (along with a few lackeys) were caught by an HOA patrol that included Kray-Tor while burglarizing one of the Vinewood mansions; they were executed by the same patrol as punishment in the Vinewood Reservoir. Eventually the HOA took the fight to the Misfits, resulting in multiple shootouts at the latter's mansion HQ and multiple street battles (one of which resulted in the kidnapping of OTT.) The conflict would come to a close after the Misfits shifted time zones to escape the HOA's interference in their burglaries. Eventually the group would disband altogether with OTT leaving to join the ESB.
- The HOA and the Angels had initially maintained a friendly relationship with one another as Siz was the adoptive grandson of Claire Seducer, the leader of the Angels. Siz eventually wanted to purchase the Angels' brand, wanting to make them a wing of the HOA and because of this he constantly badgered various members of the group to strike up a deal. No deal was ever agreed upon. Former HOA hangaround Blaine Burke eventually joined the Angels after he felt that he was disrespected and undervalued by the HOA. The two groups' relationship turned sour when Blaine hired Mike Block to kill the HOA and in retaliation, the HOA hired Mike Block to kill the Angels. Furthermore, former Angels member Erin Cox hired Julio Thomas to kill Blaine thus creating more tension. The two sides eventually went to a melee combat only war with the Angels coming out on top 25 to 21. The loss resulted in Julio having to hang out with them for a week and sent Siz into a depressive slump that led to his current obesity. Months after the war ended, the HOA and the Angels are on far better terms.
- The HOA and the Lunatix went to war after Siz was shot at for trying to interfere in an attempted bank truck heist by the Lunatix and due to the HOA's use of the Lunatix' cuts for disguises at a Paleto bank robbery job. However, since Ash Huddy Hudson's incarceration (and subsequent release) for drug trafficking, the animosity between the two groups has "ended". The Lunatix, months after their conflict ended, even offered their services to the HOA. They said that they could offer the HOA anything from precious materials to oxycontin.
- The HOA and Ballas were initially on relatively good terms as both groups were in a business relationship with one another since ESB's founding. The HOA supplied them with cocaine, primarily from Siz, and also sold them small arms such as Heavy Pistols. However, their relationship quickly degraded after various members of ESB tried to instigate and bait the HOA to engage in a war with them. Examples of instigating included Viper Rodriguez constantly harassing members of the HOA and Tyrone Biggums enabling this behavior. This lead to the entire group blacklisting and ignoring the ESB, only referring to them as [REDACTED]. Furthermore, their relationship became worse after the ESB robbed Fiona Stewart for being a friend of Miguel Almerion. Siz was initially wary of war, but due to other events that transpired on December 7th, 2020 (including the kidnaping and robbery of Nino Chavez, which prompted Saab to enter the war in retaliation) in conjunction with a subsequent threat to rob Fiona daily, his hands were forced. As a result, conflict also erupted with the Arab Mafia as that group was heavily allied to the ESB (with most considering the Arab Mafia to simply be an extension of the ESB.) The HOA entered into an alliance with Chang Gang, Schnake Gang, and Sahara International to fight the purple menace up until 12/16/20, when Drew Harrison (the then new leader of the ESB) met to announce his intention to cease hostilities and begin the effort to repair the horrid reputation his gang had acquired. One of the lasting results of the conflict was Andi Jones' purchase of the LTD chain of gas stations on the island, opening the Skittle Street Gas Station in the location of the previous LTD gas station on Grove St., where members of ESB and the Arab Mafia were illegally running their own operation. ESB would disband two days later after Drew Harrison was murdered by Vagos under the command of Sahara International.
Pogg Dann †[edit | edit source]
- Pogg Dann was a long time annoyance of the HOA. Pogg's tactics ranged from incendiary tweets to actually vandalizing Mirror Park. Siz and the HOA even filed a small-claims lawsuit against Pogg after he was caught blowing himself up trying to destroy the motorcycles of the HOA. The HOA won the suit over Pogg Dann and he was given 30 days to pay $16,000, give over half of his Poggy Woggy Beer inventory, and relinquish partial custody of his son Lil' Kev. After the court case, Pogg Dann once again attacked the tavern. As a result, the HOA intended to use those actions as evidence in another subsequent lawsuit against him. However, that lawsuit attempt did not go through (their lawyer had taken a break from the city at the time, so it was never officially filed) and their rivalry is currently at a stalemate. Pogg remained hostile to the HOA and Siz in particular up until his death on 1/2/21.
Divisions of the Homeowners Association/Hogs of Anarchy[edit | edit source]
|HOA||Inactive||Highest Division||The Homeowners' Association is the base branch of the association, run by founder Siz Fulker. This division oversees the subdivisions, rule creation, and recruiting of the HOA. As the base branch of the association, the HOA also engages in the same duties as the DOA, CID, and other subdivisions that may follow.|
|Hogs of Anarchy||Active||Biker Gang||The Hogs of Anarchy is the biker gang created from the ashes of the HOA after it was formally ended by Siz Fulker. The gang hangs around in the Mirror Park Tavern and drive their Hawgs (motorcycles) around the town. They hope to turn the Tavern into a full-fledged bar, serving food and drink and eventually illegally distilling and distributing moonshine.|
|HOA Court||Active||Judicial Branch||The HOA Court is the HOA's own judicial branch where members of the HOA can be prosecuted for crimes, misdemeanors, or misconduct committed in the group. They hold court sessions on top of the Mirror Park Dam where there is a presiding Chief Justice accompanied by a Bailiff. Those prosecuted can request for a lawyer or choose to defend themselves, similar to an actual court. Originally all roles were voluntary, however, after Huckleberry Guthrie began volunteering to be the judge for several cases in a row, he became the de facto person members turned to for adjudication, leading him to proclaim himself Chief Justice of the HOA. Punishments are usually decided on a case-by-case basis via group consensus or by asking the prosecution; thus-far nearly all internal punishments have been public shaming of some form. On 11/28/20 the DoJ officialized the sub-division to handle small-claims cases for the state for 24 hours, with Judge Stanton supervising and assisting in their processing of these cases. When processing cases for the state they utilized an electrical substation at the Galileo Observatory as an improvised "electric chair", throwing prosecuted defendants onto the exposed transformers to be shocked however many times the court decided.|
|HOA Cartel||Active||Narcotics Production and Weapons Trade||The HOA Cartel existed during their pre-biker arc, where Julio would grow weed in Daryl's Vinewood Hills mansion and sell that batch to the Vagos or GSF and run it through the now-closed Taco Shop down at the Southside. It was put on a hiatus, but it has been resurrected by Siz and fellow members of the HOA as a cocaine and crack production operation. The HOA hires people who are willing to work and tell them to break down bricks of cocaine into individual bags of cut cocaine or bags of crack. This product is stored into the HOA's collective warehouse (called The Big House) by Los Santos International Airport. With Sahara International creating a partnership with Siz Fulker, the HOA are now moving assault rifles and various automatic weaponry across the city. They have created a sort of "menu" where they sell drugs and weapons together calling in deals to criminals across the city.|
|Mirror Park Tavern||Active||Bar and Distillery||The Mirror Park Tavern was purchased by Siz as a hangout spot for the HOA, he eventually wanted to turn it into a full-fledged business that serves food and drink to all customers. He also wanted to turn it into an illegal moonshine distillery where they would exchange moonshine for bands of cash. The HOA under the business proposal of Dante Thomas gained permission to sell liquor in the Tavern after his proposal was read and accepted by the Department of Justice.|
|Mirror Park Gas Station||Active||Convenience Store||After controlling Mirror Park for over a year, the HOA via Ant's persuasive efforts and business proposal now officially own the Mirror Park Gas Station. They legally own and operate the store, however prior to this they did not own it but rather protected it. They would confront would-be robbers who tried to rob the store and tell them to leave if not they will be forced to leave through various means. The HOA are currently developing plans to turn this store into a full-fledged business, right next to their Tavern. Ant has begun interviewing and hiring people across Los Santos to help run the newly-owned business.|
|Skittle Street Gas Station||Inactive||Convenience Store||Originally called the Grove Street Gas Station. It was illegally owned and operated by the Arab Mafia and by extension East Side Ballas. However, on December 8th, 2020 Andi Jones legally own the business after she sent a business proposal to the Department of Justice. Initially, the group had no desire of owning another gas station but this business move meant hurting ESB/Arab Mafia so the group asked Andi to pursue it. It was seized by the state on 12/18/20.|
|HOACID||Inactive||Investigative Subdivision||The Criminal Investigative Division was the detective branch of the HOA. With Denzel Williams as the Chief Inspector of CID, its duties included undercover work, finding and tracking perpetrators, and torturing criminals. As of Denzel's departure from the group, the CID no longer existed. However, Daryl Dixon "resurrected" the CID and renamed it HOACID (a combination of HOA and CID) on 12/3/20, proclaiming himself as the Chief of HOACID. With the "resurrection" of this division, the HOA and the LSPD (with the support of the DOJ) signed a contract that allowed the LSPD to give the HOA PD-Issued flashlights. Per the contract the HOA were not allowed to use the flashlights in crimes, being told that they would be raided if they decided to do so. The division was once again abandoned after a week of inactivity, in addition to the group no longer bothering to get flashlights from the PD.|
|HOA Taxi Services||Inactive||Taxi Service||Although not completely recognized by the HOA, Manny McDaniels is the founder and only driver for this division. Manny advertises his services on the yellow pages and then proceeds to drive them to their chosen location. This service is meant to see new people and advertise the HOA Tavern. Additionally, Manny had turned this taxi service into an information-gathering network, where he talks to the people he drives for and gathers information on what's up with the city. Furthermore, Manny and the inner circle of the HOA had decided to use this service to advertise cocaine throughout the city but due to Manny being on the run for terrorism, this taxi service is currently inactive and their plans were never executed.|
|HOA Complaint Jar||Inactive||Human Resources||The HOA Complaint Jar is the human resources branch of the HOA where they file complaints towards other members of HOA. There was a human resources branch that was spearheaded by Luther Caine, but due to his absence he was replaced by the HOA Complaint Jar. HOA members would write anonymous complaints and put them in the jar; they read it every three weeks and made guesses on whoever wrote it as part of a drinking game. However, after a significant lapse in the reading of said complaints (in addition to very little new complaints) the division has been put on hold.|
|EU HOA||Inactive||European Timezone Subdivision||A moniker for the HOA members who were primarily active during the daytime of the EU/AU timezones. It was led by Head of PR Luther Caine (before he was fired by Siz via text) and they were known for their particularly extensive and organized activities done in the name of the HOA; they're most prominently known for their activities towards establishing the People's Republic of Mirror Park. At one point, this subdivision was where the majority of HOA members lied as for several months it was the only subdivision still engaged in recruitment in the HOA. After the PD began pressuring Matthew Payne about their overt terroristic activities Siz branded them a rouge subdivision; although due to the difference in sleep schedules between this subdivision's leader Luther and Siz, he was unable to take direct action towards stopping their activities. Nowadays, after a string of new recruitments (outside this subdivison) and schedule changes nearly all HOA members are now active outside the EU time zone leading its abandonment.|
|HOA NAVY||Inactive||Naval Piracy Subdivision||A naval subdivision originally suggested by Sr Lt. Matt Joe. Conceptually it began as an idea to be a naval patrol of the lake in the middle of Mirror Park, with the HOA conducting rudimentary tests of the concept using a boat  and a jetski.  However, since Siz's purchase of a tugboat, it became a high-seas piracy division whose criminal activities revolved around the use of said tugboat. After exhausting all potential high-stakes criminal activities involving a watercraft (ranging from an ocean-based bank-truck, mass kidnapping, and various police evasions) this subdivision was abandoned. Siz currently has plans on reviving the HOA Navy and to turn it into a fishing line, where members of the HOA go out into the open waters to go fishing.|
|It's not officially known what DOA stood for, but it was considered to be the detective branch of the HOA, until the CID was officially announced. Its duties are assumed to have been the same as the CID branch. Al Saab, the only prospective member of the DOA (despite not actually being in the HOA), stated that it stood for "Dead On Arrival."|
|HOV||N/A||Unofficial Subdivision||The HOV was to be a temporary subdivision of the HOA, suggested by Jason Purth, to counter the HIV (Home Invading Virgins.) It was intended to be a covert operation to infiltrate the HIV and take it down from the inside, however, it was never followed up on.|
|TAMP||Defunct||Service Subdivision||The Towing Association of Mirror Park is the tow division of the HOA. Its official duties were unknown, but it was assumed that they would tow cars and impound/impond them whenever needed. The TAMP's only member was Tyler "T-Bag" Bagwell before his departure, and has since been superseded by the Haulers of Automobiles subdivision.|
|HOAAF||N/A||Air Force||An aerial warfare subdivision suggested by Denzel Williams, which was intended to be led mainly by Mike Wadum (as at the time of its conception he was they only person in the HOA who could fly.) Mike is a certified pilot, and was mentioned every time the HOAAF was brought up; however, Mike has since been dismissed from the HOA. While Siz did later learn how to pilot aircraft, the idea of a separate division for pilots was never followed up on.|
|HOA SWAT||Inactive||Special Forces||A subdivision formed for the purposes of house raids or hostage rescue situations requiring special weapons and tactics. It was briefly organized for the rescue of their number one fan Bobby Boolderman (who was taken hostage by Buck Colton, Kelly Smith, and Gladys Berry), however, the HOA's excessive amount of time spent finding an outfit for this division resulted in Bobby being burned alive by his hostage-takers.|
|HOA CT||Inactive||Terrorism Unit||This subdivision was formed by Ryan Kindle when he was promoted from Cadet to Chief Terrorist. To maintain the HOA's public image, this subdivision is publicly known as the Counter-Terrorism Unit; while behind the scenes, it's the total opposite. It's signature form of execution is beheading, as incorporated from Ryan Kindle. It's currently inactive as the HOA no longer engages in terrorism, in addition to the fact that Ryan Kindle (the subdivision's head) has only been in the city a handful of times over the last year.|
|JOA||Defunct||Jewelry Store Security||A subdivision of the HOA whose primary duty was to protect the Vangelico Fine Jewelry  store. In order to fit the part of employment at a luxury jewelry store, members of the Jewelry Owners Association (JOA) wore a uniform consisting of a suit, top hat, and bow tie. The nature of their job involved security against heavily armed robbers, so they also wore a ballistic vest over their suit. The division has become defunct in its purpose ever since Vangelico Fine Jewelry installed a keycard lock onto their door (whereas before the doors were unlocked during business hours.)|
|Crimson Boomers||Defunct||Terrorism Branch||The primary alias for the entirety of the HOA while they were committing acts of terrorism, the alias was a creation by Kray-Tor Skullfondler on December 13th, 2019 after a prolonged lack of criminal activity in HOA controlled territory. They were distinct from the HOA CT headed by Ryan Kindle due to their unique uniforms and stated manifesto of getting all law enforcement officials to leave the city (a goal they knew was unattainable, it was merely used as an excuse to continue their terroristic acts.) Their signature form of execution was blunt-force impact trauma from high altitude as they dropped their victims out of helicopters to the streets below. The division was declared defunct by it's founder Kray-Tor after Siz entered into a long coma and a court case on the Boomers was dropped.|
|FTOA||Inactive||Food Truck Business||The Food Truck Owners Association is a business subdivision of the HOA whose primary duty is to sell foodstuffs to customers. It was originally created with the primary purpose of competing with Zee Nanakaze's food truck by undercutting her; however, after she left her husband and befriended Siz, the objective had shifted to obtaining as much glass as possible, with the only currency accepted being glass. A specialty food truck was purchased for this task; with their uniform consisting of a taco mask when on duty. This subdivision was subsequently abandoned due to a lack of interest in running a food truck.|
|Haulers of Automobiles||Inactive||Towing Business||A towing business created in retaliation to Garage Q/Steele Security "stealing the HOA's season one" by protecting businesses across the island in a manner similar to how the HOA use to protect the stores and homes within their territory at the time. The sub-division's objective was to take over the tow truck business and steal Jordan Steele's season one by engaging in extensive towing as he once did, in addition to switching to the tow radio as their primary radio frequency. The uniform for this subdivision was the original patrol outfit worn during the HOA's early days operating in Mirror Park. However, about two weeks after it was created the subdivision was largely abandoned after: there being no actual competition with Garage Q (as they wake up after most of the HOA goes to sleep), the majority of members switching back to their normal 512 radio, and the HOA as a whole losing interest in towing in general.|
|Honest Occupation Agency||Inactive||Job Application Processing||A subdivision that was established on November 3rd, 2020 based out of the Job Center. Members of the HOA conducted interviews to vet possible workers and to ensure that Los Santos had a competent and steady workforce. This subdivision was abandoned after a few days when Siz took an extensive break from the city (as other members of the HOA relied on Siz's extensive wealth to pay the vetted workers.)|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
|Fun Facts & Misc. Information|
Videos[edit | edit source]
- A HOA historical documentary.
- The HOA has their first court case (ends at 8:40:10) | (Skip to verdict.)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]