Griselda "Zelda" Harth is a character role-played by Hirona (This character is not streamed).
General Description[edit | edit source]
Griselda Harth, better known as Zelda, is the youngest Harth sibling. She is the sister of Jacob Harth, and the late Simon Harth. Like her brother, Jacob, Zelda is very stoic and mysterious. She tends to appear and disappear without notice. Not much is known about her, though she is known to always carry a knife on her person. She has stabbed a dog to death in self-defense, though tells others to not harm animals if they are no danger to them. She is employed at the Clucking Bell Farms, and knows the routes of Los Santos well; having the ability to locate specific points on the map without guidance. Recently, Zelda has helped out her boyfriend Siz Fulker push out cocaine to the city.
The Watchers[edit | edit source]
Zelda is part of a group that runs the Dark Web, known as The Watchers. She works with her brother, Jacob, and Wilson Robins ("The Citizen"); performing various tasks such as stalking, taking photos of specific locations, and murdering others (when necessary).
Zelda had initially been taken under the wing of Evita Nimm (Mother.) However, Mother mistakenly "abandoned" her at her friend's car shop while on a date with Roman "Black Mask" Sionis ("Mask"), after Zelda asked to be dropped off to see a friend. Mother and Mask continued their date, and unknowingly drove past her twice on her walk back to the city; unaware of Zelda's need for a ride home.
Zelda grew upset with Mother, and during a phone conversation, retorted with "I now know how Siz Fulker feels." She ended the phone call, and has distanced herself from Mother.
During this event, Mask went to find Zelda, and she seemed equally as frustrated with him; stating "There's a lot of snakes in this city. I wonder how many snakes I'd find inside of you?"
Relationship with Siz[edit | edit source]
Zelda had first heard of Siz Fulker at a meeting with Mother, Steven Mathis, and Maxine Jackson, who all expressed their distrust of Siz, and their plans to distance themselves from him. She officially met Siz at the Pink Cage, while he was on his way to his room. Siz saw her, and commented on her cute glasses. Zelda was later approached by Yung Dab, who told her that Siz was "having a bad week after being ousted by his family, and would appreciate it if she would go on a date with him". Zelda agreed, but also said that she would not give him a handjob.
The next day Siz and Zelda met up and went down to the docks to get some ice cream. Right away, Siz surprised her, because he "wasn't a basic bitch and taken her to Creampie, and made a sexual innuendo about fucking her." After some small talk, Zelda asked Siz if he would help her take pictures of each police station, to which he agreed.
At one of the police stations, Siz left Zelda, because he heard his car alarm going off. Upon reaching his car, he found Chang Gang, who were plotting to steal his car. After they left, he met up with Zelda again, who was also concerned that they were stealing his car. It was at this point where Siz learned that Zelda doesn't like falling, as she always told him "don't laugh, and if you do, keep it to yourself." A few minutes later, Zelda fell face-first off a roof, and Siz kept his laughter to himself.
Sometime later, Zelda took Siz up into the mountains to visit a secret cave that nobody else knew about, and remarked on how it's the perfect place to murder someone. Luckily for Siz, she didn't want to murder him, and proceeded to take him down to a large rock by the stream. After, Siz told Zelda that he'd jump off of it if she did. After Zelda nearly hit her head on the rock, Siz did a cannonball. However, Siz wasn't as lucky, and slammed his back on the edge of the rock, knocking himself out, and fell into the river. After a brief search, Zelda was able to find Siz, and dragged him out of the river. She then proceeded to drive Siz to the hospital via his beloved Brawler. Despite Zelda having little to say about anything, she did admit that "this car is awesome."
After Siz was released from the hospital, he showed off his home to Zelda, and told her that he owns 10% of the parking lot next door. She took a brief look around and said that he had a nice place, before she said that she had to leave.
A few days later, Zelda had a meeting with Wilson Robins ("The Citizen"). "The Citizen" revealed to her that his friend, Johnny Boston, had a desire to kill Siz, for being involved in Bovice Wilkinson's murder of his girlfriend, Kizzy Neveah. "The Citizen" then asked Zelda if she could supply him with information on Siz. Zelda told "The Citizen" that she was spending time with him out of spite towards Mother, who left her in the desert while on a date with Mask. Zelda also admitted that she wanted to determine Siz's usefulness. Regardless, she provided "The Citizen" with information on where Siz lived, and stated that his death would only be an "inconvenience".
|The Last Dab|
After Yung Dab's failed final jewelry store heist, Zelda came to the rescue of Siz. Zelda coincidentally encountered him, barely conscious and bleeding out on the floor of a convenience store. Zelda stashed Siz's Brawler behind shipping crates, and took him to Grandma's House. The two ran into Gomer Colton, and his friend. Siz introduced Zelda as "Sam", so that they didn't know her real identity; something that Zelda appreciated. Zelda then brought Siz to a clothing store so that he could change out of his disguise, and then drove him to his home. On the way to his house, Siz told her that he met with her brother (Jacob Harth), and that he had passed on "Jacob's message", which Zelda seemed pleased to hear. They also engaged in various small talk, suggesting that the pair had become more accustomed to each other.
Siz and Zelda's second date started out with the latter taking pictures of various banks around the island. The two then drove around the island: visiting a giant dinosaur, sitting on an exhaust chimney shaped like a volcano, taking dirt paths through the mountains, and even climbed a hill overlooking the Power Plant (where Zelda took even more pictures). Throughout the road trip, Siz got hungry, and ate whatever he could find laying around, including garbage and paint chips in Zelda's car. When Zelda questioned Siz about his willingness to eat trash, Siz responded that "one man's trash is another man's treasure." Zelda agreed, revealing that she thought the same of Siz, when she first heard of him (in reference to Mother's exclusion of Siz from Mother's Family).
The two also talked much more frequently than they did on the first date. The conversations were much more personal, with the two admitting that they liked each other, and later sharing a moment while overlooking the prison. At one point, Zelda informed Siz that people were hunting him down so they could kill them; however, she had told them not to. She later questioned if this even mattered, because natural selection may take Siz away from her, anyway.
Siz and Zelda's third date was much more action-packed than the previous two dates, but it still contained a few sweet moments. The date started with Siz telling Zelda about Ravi Ollie the scammer; and after hearing about him, Zelda suggested they run Ravi over, in order to teach him a lesson. After a while, Zelda was finally able to convince Ravi to meet her in an alleyway, where Siz would then slam into him with his Brawler. The plan didn't go as smoothly as planned, as Ravi noticed Siz lying in wait. However, Siz was eventually able to ram Ravi multiple times, knocking him unconscious.
After teaching Ravi a lesson, the two-headed to the Pink Cage. While there, Zelda told Siz that if they are on a date, he has to ask her first, otherwise they are just hanging out. Siz, doing exactly what his "Step Dab" would do, asked if she would like to go on a date. Zelda said yes, but also explained that she doesn't give handjobs, and that she doesn't like watching the sunset, or hanging out on the beach.
After the tsunami hit, the two traveled to a construction site, where Siz found and stole a bulldozer. Siz told Zelda that he had to use the bulldozer "to make a statement", believing the cops to be corrupt (and even more cocky) since Yung Dab's life sentence. As he slowly made his way to the police department, Zelda passed him, and told him that he is an actual idiot, but he forged on to honor his "Step Dab". He then used the bulldozer to wreck a parked police car at Mission Row, and took the responding officers on a chase through the area; disabling several more cruisers, until he was shot by Deputy Michael Dias. Siz was then brought to the hospital, where he witnessed Zelda verbally destroy Deputy Michael Dias.
While in prison, Siz spoke with Zelda, and learned that she saw the entire incident with the bulldozer, and that he had impressed her. Zelda explained to Siz that his "Step Dab" would be proud of him.
Adoption[edit | edit source]
Bobby Smith and Zelda first met during a traffic stop, where Bobby gave Zelda a warning for running red lights on her bicycle. Afterwards, Bobby attempted to pull her over for another traffic violation, but accidentally knocked her off her bike with his police vehicle.
Although at first Zelda had vowed to have Bobby killed for that incident, she would eventually find herself being adopted by him and his husband, Vladimir Raven. While speaking with Bobby over the phone about his wedding, Zelda somehow convinced Bobby to be her father. Later that day, Bobby invited Zelda to the house that he planned to buy with Raven. The couple decided to officially adopt Zelda as their daughter, and were informed that Denzel Williams was her God-Father.
Shortly after, Zelda attended Bobby and Raven's wedding, and told guests that she had two dads now.
A quirk in this parental relationship is the apparent ignorance of Zelda's true age. Raven, Bobby, and Denzel believed her to be 17; despite her legal identification, personal insistence, and overall appearance indicating that she was a woman in her early 20's. This has resulted in some embarrassing treatment on her end, as her fathers tend to treat her like a child. Her God-Father, Denzel, even bought Zelda some "Bratz" dolls as a Christmas gift in 2019. Denzel believed that the dolls would appeal to Zelda, even though he was told by Siz that Zelda wouldn’t like them.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "My friends call me Zelda."
- "Can I ask you a personal question?"
- "I don't give handjobs."
- "I don't get revenge, I just like to get even."
- "Have you ever had a yeast infection?"
- "You're an actual idiot."
- "Thank you for your service."
- "I wear red shoes so the [blood] splatter doesn't show."
- "No, I do not consider us friends. We kill people together."
- "This is my 'kill' dress."
- "I will fuck you with my knife sideways."
- "What the fuck!?"
- "I like Siz's hamburger face."
Fun Facts[edit | edit source]
- Despite her stoic exterior, Zelda has a habit of making mistakes and falling.
- Does not give handjobs.
- Dislikes beaches and sunsets.
- David Wonders attempted to rob Zelda once; she pulled out her knife and threatened to cut his dick off.
- Favorite candy is Rolos.
- Dislikes peanut butter because it smells like turds.
- Drives a Karin Sultan with off-road tires, further proving her intelligence.
- Likes to explore and find new locations to watch people.
- Hirona doesn't stream Zelda; in canon, Zelda doesn't have "voices in her head", or "schizo".
- Usually rides a bike and watches people behind walls or rooftops.
- Knows most of the map and locations, and can travel without GPS help.
- When with Siz, Zelda would usually help him in his lies towards a victim and if he needs help getting into jail they always end up devising a plan together.
- In the event of Siz's passing, Zelda would inherit his Brawler.
- Although Zelda has confirmed that both her brothers are older than her, Hirona has also stated that Zelda and Jacob Harth could be twins.
- Learned how to use a knife from playing Soul Caliber.
- Has a disguise persona called Michelle.
- Enjoys playing "WoW". She and her father, Bobby Smith, played "WoW Classic" together, as a way to bond.
- Has dyslexia.
- Father figures give her "Bratz" dolls as gifts.
- Has an 8PM curfew and is heavily enforced by her dads and godfathers.
- Her dads often mistake her as 17 years-old, but she's actually 20+ years old.
- She is a huge fan of the artist Macklemore.
- Zelda now helps Siz push out cocaine to the city.
- Zelda is big into doomsday prepping. She attempted to build a bunker in her father's backyard.
- Her favourite TV show is Grey's Anatomy.
- Zelda is often mistaken as Siz's sister, mostly due to his name being a corruption of "Sis Fucker" as well as his somewhat frivolous relationship with her. Ironically, according to Kiwo (who plays Mother), she intended to bring the Harths under her umbrella before she ultimately abandoned them with her first extended disappearance. Zelda has also been mistaken as Siz's daughter due to his insistence that he's older than he is (telling Raven and others that he's 47 years old), and how much younger she looks in comparison to him with his mustache and bald head. But they both look a similar age when Siz wears his “College Dropout/Drug Mule” outfit.
- Zelda joined the Mile High Club with Siz on 02/11/2020, seconds before falling out of the plane.
- Zelda is actually not visually impaired, she states that the glasses she wears are fake.
- Zelda likes to scam people by asking people to give her money by using Siz as an excuse and Siz helps her along with it, she even has a ‘Siz Tax’. She doesn’t mind if Siz macks on other people, but she only has a problem if they don’t find him attractive and she has said that Siz is the ‘perfect specimen’ and doesn’t want him to change the way he is, including his facial scar.