General Description Edit
Eugene is a delusional elderly man. Many people think Eugene has dementia, or as he calls it, "dimensions", even though it's more of an excuse that he uses for his criminal behavior.
While many in the city perceive him to be a crazy old man, Eugene is a well connected and established weapons trafficker, warmonger, and high profile criminal. Eugene is close to 'Alabaster Slim, Melbert Rickenbacker, Yung Dab, and Lang Buddha.'
Prune Gang Edit
Eugene and Melbert Rickenbacker are the founding members of Prune Gang, a pseudo criminal organization with the primary goal of establishing themselves as criminals not to be disrespected or discriminated against based on their age. Originally, it consisted only of
old elderly citizens, including Eugene, Mel, Gladys Berry, and Gordon Parks, eventually recruiting the younger Buck Colton, Kelly Smith, Davey Doherty, Hans Snitzel, and others as plums (associates).
After establishing themselves as members to be respected, Mel made an executive decision to kick out all members of Prune Gang who were not "old". This coincided with an argument between Mel and Gladys that resulted in Gladys Berry leaving the gang. Eugene believes Mel to be the reason for Prune Gang's demise, seeing his actions as unpredictable and chaotic.
Shortly after, Mel took a contract from Lang Buddha to assassinate Otto Delmar. Mel was caught by Otto, and purportedly snitched on Lang, telling Otto that it was he who set the contract. As a result, Mel was tortured gratuitously in the basement of the winery. Eugene, upon hearing of all that had transpired, asked Mel if he actually did snitch on Buddha, to which Mel said yes, saying he was motivated to do so for chaos' sake. Eugene found himself torn, understanding that Mel snitching was cause for death, while also having very close ties to Buddha as one of his closest friends and criminal allies. Eugene allowed Mel to be kidnapped and tortured by Buddha, agreeing to not intervene as recompense for Mel's actions. Mel subsequently became unhinged and chaotic, assaulting both police and civilians carelessly. Eugene chose to distance himself from Mel, seeing Mel as a threat to his business as a weapons distributor. This was followed by Mel taking a hiatus from the city, prompting Eugene to formally suspend Prune Gang indefinitely. Despite all that transpired, Eugene still considers Mel to be one of his closest friends, preventing Buddha from attacking him further.
The Gnomes Edit
Their intentions were to help the city and the police force realize their mistakes and fix them. Dab took it upon himself to be the face and group had alternating members, from criminals and various other civilians.
The group caused chaos amongst Los Santos, which eventually led to Dab into max security prison, following the groups activities.
Mayor Campaign Edit
Eugene campaigned to become the Mayor, he was told by Dennis LaBarre to not commit crime for 14 days, and they would expunge his criminal record, in order to become mayor.
Eugene achieved this and became interim mayor, but didn't last long, because he felt he had no power as mayor. He preceded to go back to crime.
Having been close friends with Buddha and the Leanbois for a long time, and feeling increasingly tired of being a solo criminal. Eugene jokingly proposed the idea of him becoming a Leanboi to Buddha, who showed great enthusiasm for the idea.
After a short period of deliberation, he joined Leanbois as a Leanbois Affiliate (LBA), taking the moniker "LeanGene".
As of 5th of May 2020, Eugene has been initiated as a full member of the Leanbois.
Legal Jobs Edit
Eugene is a jack of all trades and has been employed by a large amount of people.
- Eugene has been a longstanding employee of the Lifeinvader turned Facebook, turned back into Lifeinvader as one of its CEO's. He also has the ability to sell the dabcoin cryptocurrency for commission.
- Eugene has also been appointed as the head of security at the 24/7 Supermarket on Innocence Boulevard. When the owner Ravi Mandatsgood is not around, Eugene becomes the one in charge of the store.
- After being caught with drugs by Jordan Steele, Eugene was given a task to hold an AA meeting in exchange for a lower sentence. Of course the mastermind that Eugene is, he used this opportunity to get all the addicts together and sell them drugs during multiple AA meetings.
- Eugene is also a judge certified Taxi and Bus tour driver, after convincing one of the judges that its his way of staying away from the criminal life. Of course the majority of the taxi and bus tours end up with cop chases.
- After doing a test for Nino Chavez, Eugene became an intern at Sahara International. Every now and then Nino Chavez gives Eugene jobs that involve acquiring special items or investigating street value of certain goods.
- In November of 2019, Eugene, along with Dimitri Barkov, decided that the city needs a new record label. Prune Tang Records was created, with the goal of making music (as the other record labels currently did not). Many artists were signed within a short period, along with many investors contributing money to fund the business. On on April 16th, 2020, Eugene and Alabaster Slim combined Prune Tang Records with Cop Killa Records to form a new label called Gno-Mercy Records. Slim and CKR were kicked out 15 days later due to inactivity.
- On the December 26th, 2019, Eugene had the idea to be the Mayor of Los Santos. He spoke with Judge Buck Stanton, who offered Eugene the Interim Mayor position. Chief Justice Dennis LeBarre declined the role, as Eugene has a criminal history. Later that day, Eugene was told to get his record expunged, and then he would be able to become the Mayor. Judge Buck Stanton said Eugene must not commit any crime for 11 days, in order for the expungement to be completed.
- After successfully completing the expungement, (although he committed several major felonies under disguise) Eugene became the acting Mayor of Los Santos on January 6th, 2020. Shortly after, Eugene found the mayorship to be nothing more than a figurehead position, perceiving the real authority in Los Santos to belong solely to the Department of Justice. Eugene resumed his criminal career as acting mayor, which eventually brought him under the scrutiny of Judges Dennis LaBarre, Wayne Ardson, and Holden, who stripped Eugene's mayorship and promptly gave it to Kiki Chanel. This motivated Eugene to organize and orchestrate various terrorist attacks against the Department of Justice, perceiving them to this day to be the ultimate sources of corruption and evil in Los Santos.
Criminal Activity Edit
- Arms Trafficking
- Due to Eugene's well-established status as a prolific criminal with all gangs, factions and organizations in Los Santos, Eugene received an anonymous offer from an unknown caller (Quick Fix) to sell weapons and suppressors. Eugene intentionally did not ask for the caller's name saving the contact information as "monkaW2" in his phone, not trusting himself to not accidentally let that information slip. Eugene is a persuasive salesman and is arguably the most successful small-arms (heavy pistols, AP pistols, SNS pistols, sawed-off shotguns, uzi's and suppressors) distributor in the city, due to his stubborn refusal to bend prices, even for close friends and allies, and commitment to remaining a neutral seller to all factions, gangs, and organizations.
- Eugene has started a gun for hire business under the guise of Gno-Mercy Records. Rich clients can hire a squad to do whatever illegal job they want.
- Reginald "Reggie" Campbell - Shot outside of Cop Killa Records during the Cop Killa Records vs Lost MC War.
- Sebastion Guliani - Rival for the mayoral position. Gunned down during a fight club event.
- Justin Steele - Shot during an attack on Jordan Steele for messing with the Angels.
- "PRUNE GANG!"
- "Excuse me?!"
- "Screw you!"
- "Let me tell you about the time I invented the Frisbee. We'd get a paper plate and turn it upside down and I would throw it to Edna and she would throw it back to me, and I would throw it back to her and she would throw it back to me."
- "You owe me 1000 dollars in rent."
- "Fuck the Police!"
- "I've fought in 38 world wars!"
- "HAHA Get Scammazed!"
- "I invented this...."
- "You wear a HWIG!"
- "You stupid whore!" / "You stupid bitch!"
- "Are you calling me old!?"
- "Why problem make when you no problem have you don't want to make?"
- "I will shove my fingie up your urethra!"
- "I am not old, I'm 35+"
- "Fuck 12!"
- Has claimed to have fought in 38 "world wars" and have accomplished many other feats:
- The Boer War, the War of 1812, the Civil War, the Battle of Yavin, the Battle of Hastings, the Battle of Helm's Deep, he carried the cross for Jesus, starred in The Garden of Eden, he's the First Creator of Man, he created the Earth in seven days, fought in a battle against the Roman Empire against 2.4 billion Romans (who he killed with his Panzer Tank), the Battle of Endor, the War of the Five Kings, World War Z, the Battle of Wakanda, climbing Mt. Everest in the nude, the Vietnam War, four American Revolutions, the Infinity War parts I and II, the War of the World, cut off Van Gogh‘s ear (in a bar fight), he sunk the Titanic, the Dunkirk War, he fought Private Ryan, built the Berlin Wall (with own fecal matter), you sank my battleship, the Star Wars, the Clone Wars, Battle of the Bastards, and stopped Chernobyl from erupting.
- Eugene's mental health is a taboo subject; though everyone believes he is crazy, and several doctors have suggested he has Dementia.
- Has claimed to have been reborn again at Easter but was once thousands of years old.
- Claims to have invented The Frisbee, going Left, running, the Aeroplane, and the Onion.
- Is related to everyone in the city.
- Once ran a Taxi Cab service; the rate was $1,000.
- Paints all of his vehicles salmon, including vehicles he's stolen and then returned to the owner.
- Now Eugene is a member of the Leanbois most of his cars are red.
- The first cop he shot was Frank Williams.
- Eugene hates being called "old" and will hunt down anyone who calls him it.
- Won the Los Santos top stripper competition at the Vanilla Unicorn Strip Club
- On 3/24/2020 at 10:58pm ET, Eugene called Mr. Chang.
- Eugene started to have an addiction to Oxy after being depressed about the pain he suffered from his spine and the Leanbois starting their own record label. He is the second person (as far as one knows) to have this addiction (the other being Brenda Pancake).
List of vehicles currently owned by Eugene.
- Bifta 
- Panto 
- Issi 
- Issi Classic 
- Surge 
- Kalahari 
- Sandking 
- Faggio [x2] 
- Pegassi Faggio 
- Taxi [x3] 
- Stafford 
- Porsche 911 Turbo (930)
- Stanley Fieldmaster Classic (tractor)