Emily Reinhart is a character role-played by Acaibear.
General Description Edit
Emily Reinhart is a Senior Officer for the Los Santos Police Department, Badge #427.
Reinhart started her police career as a Cadet for the LSPD; riding with her FTO, Senior Officer Brittany Angel.
After being promoted to Officer, she began building a good rapport with her superiors for her exceptional handling of evidence and paperwork. Chief Vladimir Raven and Assistant Chief Olivia Copper took notice, and promoted her to Senior Officer and Detective.
Background Information Edit
Emily L. Reinhart is from Liberty City. She is a young, brilliant woman, who experienced every college student's worst nightmare - to be unsure of what they want to pursue as a degree in their life long career choice after college. After failing many times at finding a career path, and on the verge of giving up, she found her passion in Criminal Justice and Law.
She spent her time volunteering at the local police station filing paperwork, cataloging, and answering the phone. In her off time she studied law consistently to become a lawyer. As of recently, she has grown tired of fighting for the criminals to spare them time in jail, or remove their charges for their actions, as she has repeatedly received backlash.
Los Santos Police Department Edit
Blaine County Sheriff's Office Edit
When Forcer was attending academy, Reinhart helped her deal with her anxiety and panic attacks. Reinhart also invited Forcer to move in with her.
San Andreas State Police Edit
Olivia Copper - Wife Edit
Reinhart has known Copper since Reinhart was a cadet. The two were married by Judge Dennis LaBarre on the side of Senora Freeway, after hearing that Michael Dias had legally gotten married to Dr. Tracy Martell. After getting married, Copper gave Reinhart her personal knuckle dusters as a ring.
Copper has stated in the past that, even though Reinhart isn't a member of the SASP, she's still "practically perfect in every way".
Tommy Cruizer - Husband Edit
Reinhart and Tommy got married on March 12th, 2020.
Momentous Dates within the PD Edit
|Cadet||Hired - Badge #527.||May 15th, 2019|
|Solo Cadet||Approved for Solo Patrol.||June 5th, 2019|
|Officer||Promoted - Badge #427.||July 13th, 2019|
|Senior Officer||Promoted by Vladimir Raven and Olivia Copper; CID and FTO Certified||August 9th, 2019|
|Senior Officer||Invited into the SPJTF.||October 16th, 2019|
|Senior Officer||Invited into the Joint Task Force.||February 21st, 2020|
- "What do you meeeeeaaan?"
- When she was in her Cadet phase, she was often compared with her FTO, to the point where she was called "Angel Jr."
- Used to be in a relationship with Kai King.
- Recently confirmed that she still has active Lawyer status and bar license.
- Has been searching for the criminal who stole her milkshake.
- Was personally suggested for promotion to Lieutenant of the Blaine County Sheriff's Office by the former Lieutenant, Bobby Smith. Unfortunately, the police rankings were restructured very soon after Bobby stepped down, and the rank of Lieutenant was dissolved.
- Was previously in a friends-with-benefits relationship with Sergeant Stephen McClane.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found