Domenic Toretti is a character role-played by Mantistobagan.
- 1 General Description
- 2 Physical Description
- 3 Relationships
- 3.1 Bobby Smith
- 3.2 Lance Malton - Patrol Buddies
- 3.3 Brian Knight - Adopted Brother
- 3.4 Francis J Francer
- 3.5 Brenda Pancake
- 3.6 Brittany Angel - Adoptive Mother
- 3.7 Olivia Copper - ?
- 3.8 Rocko Colombo - Bro
- 3.9 Randy Wrangler - Bestfriend
- 3.10 Emma Dupont
- 3.11 Cassie Cupcakes - Wife
- 3.12 Alexander Campbell - Adoptive Son
- 3.13 Lana Valentine
- 3.14 Claire Seducer
- 3.15 Dr. Choi Zhangsun
- 4 Major Events
- 5 Momentous Dates within the PD
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Highlights
- 9 Gallery
- 10 References
General Description[edit | edit source]
Domenic Toretti is a Senior Officer for the Los Santos Police Department, Badge #419.
Physical Description[edit | edit source]
Domenic Toretti is a 32-year-old caucasian male with blond hair, trimmed beard, and distinctive bushy eyebrows that always makes him look angry.
He has no tattoos and nearly always wears sunglasses.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
|Los Santos Police Department|
Lance Malton - Patrol Buddies
Brian Knight - Adopted Brother
Francis J Francer
Brittany Angel - Adoptive Mother
|San Andreas State Police|
Olivia Copper - ?
|Blaine County Sheriff's Office|
Rocko Colombo - Bro
Randy Wrangler - Bestfriend
Cassie Cupcakes - Wife
Alexander Campbell - Adoptive Son
Dr. Choi Zhangsun
Major Events[edit | edit source]
Professional Hostage[edit | edit source]
Toretti was taken hostage multiple times by gangs in the city. The Chang Gang kidnapped him in protest of being held in cells for hours, and police not being held accountable. Torretti was dropped from the top of a high-rise complex at a construction site, he survived his injuries, as he was wearing a vest.
Days later, Toretti was taken hostage by the Leanbois. The Leanbois tried to get Toretti to go off duty at the Sandy Shores police station so that he could not be tracked and followed. At the station, the police caught up to the vehicle, and he was shot by the hostage-takers during negotiations after the police opened fire. He survived his injuries but was told by Trooper Tony Andrews that he should consider riding with a partner for his own safety.
Francis Feud[edit | edit source]
Toretti is involved in a feud with Cadet Francis J Francer. Francis challenged Toretti to a police battle, loser gets fired, which he refused. Francis later went to Pillbox Medical Center and prank called random numbers pretending to be Toretti. He told the callers that he soiled his pants, and needs his dad to come pick him up. Callers then went on Twitter to mock Toretti.
Francis also called attorney Chris McGrawl, and pretended to be Toretti. Francis told McGrawl to deliver four "Meat Lovers" pizzas to Pillbox, and he'd pay him $8,000. McGrawl later filed a lawsuit against Toretti; suing for $9K for the pizzas, and $18K for damages. McGrawl called Francis as a witness, but the case was later dropped by McGrawl for uncited reasons.
Maul Dingh[edit | edit source]
On February 5th, 2020, while in holding in the cells of MRPD, Toretti beat Maul Dingh with a flashlight until he was incapacitated, and then tased him repeatedly. Maul Dingh was taken to Pillbox Medical Center, where he died of heart failure.
Sting Operation[edit | edit source]
Cadet Toretti informed Sergeant AJ Hunter of his planned sting operation to catch notorious Jewish swimmer and criminal Chase Clouter. Chase wanted to do one last job and Toretti posed as a new Jewish criminal that wanted to join his crew. Toretti lured Clouter to Pillbox Medical Center and his cover was blown, and Chase fled the scene. Eventually, Clouter was caught but again escaped custody during a bench trial after several attempts. Senior Officer Emily Reinhart was upset that Torreti did the sting without approval and reported him to High Command via email. Toretti was issued strike points and suspended for one day by Chief Bobby Smith and Assistant Chief Thomas Metzger for ignoring the proper chain of command for sting operations.
Illegal Tints[edit | edit source]
Toretti pulled over a muscle car for illegal tints. The driver was Erin Cox and her passenger was Sonya Summers. The car was registered to Summers, who was bound to a wheelchair at the time. She was irate about the stop and shot Torretti, and she vowed to shoot him every time he pulls her over.
Forced Marriage[edit | edit source]
Toretti was kidnapped by Cassie Cupcakes on March 4th, 2020, and was forced to marry her at gunpoint. Many people came to witness the wedding, including his mother, Brittany Angel, where she refused to accept the wedding but proceeded anyway. However, the wedding would end in tragedy where an LSPD K9 Unit mauled Cassie in front of the church steps, horrifying all the wedding-goers.
The Death of Bodean Tucker[edit | edit source]
Bodean Tucker and Toretti previously had a dispute over Tucker's Daddy, Olivia Copper. This is regarding a previous situation where Tucker asked Toretti if the two were "hooking up" and Toretti drove away without answering. Tucker then confronted Copper about it and she denied anything happened. After that Copper told Toretti to stop alluding to people that she was staying over at his house or that they were in a relationship and he responded saying that it was Tucker that assumed everything and that he, in fact, just drove off without answering anything. Following this conversation, she then advised Tucker to stop commenting on her and Toretti and that he lost her trust. In a Pre-Tsunami situation, Tucker kidnapped Toretti and drove him off the cliff near the lighthouse in an attempt to regain trust from his daddy.
A couple of hours later Toretti found Lana Valentine waiting for Bo in the lobby of MRPD and Toretti after asking what his location was, offered her a ride to Pillbox Medical Center but halfway there Bo returned to MRPD, and so did Toretti. About 100 feet from arriving Lana stated that she was gonna punch him, but not in a serious tone, so Toretti didn't really pay much attention to it. He then dropped off Lana and Bo was standing at the entrance with a Baton at hand. He didn't know what their background was as to Lana wanting to punch him, but thought that this was all in a playful way. After Lana struck the first punch Toretti only heard Tucker provoking her by saying: "You punch like a girl", resulting in her punching him again and Bo responding: "Yep, you punch like a girl". Lana then proceeded to Karate chop him and commented: "I did punch you like a girl.", and Toretti thought he just got knocked out and that he was going to be fine. The whole fight got recorded on camera. Tucker then got transported to Pillbox where he died after the punch formed an embolism in the brain and he underwent cranial surgery to try and remove the embolism but did not pull through it. After the tragic announcement on the radio stating that Bodean Tucker sadly passed away, Toretti got told to stay on duty and about 20 minutes later he got questioned by Senior Officer Lance Malton and Trooper Olivia Copper after they watched the footage recorded by Kyle Winters to know more about what happened and why did Toretti give Lana a ride to MRPD. Officer Brian Knight and Senior Officer Sam Baas were shocked by the lack of commotion and guilt shown by Toretti, even though Bo tried to drown him in the ocean a couple of hours prior and that no way he could've known Bo would die from that. Brian then asked Toretti to speak with him privately and once they were alone in the evidence closet he struck him with a flashlight that resulted in him going to ICU. No report came from Toretti's accident.
Momentous Dates within the PD[edit | edit source]
|Cadet||Hired by Trooper Tony Andrews - Badge #509.||November 11th, 2019|
|Solo Cadet||Cleared for Solo Patrol - Badge #619.||January 2nd, 2020|
|Solo Cadet||Took, and failed, his first final eval with Trooper Kael Soze, ending the evaluation with a "score" of -28 points.||February 20th, 2020|
|Solo Cadet||Took his second final eval with the Chief of Police, Bobby Smith, and the Assistant Chief of Police, Thomas Metzger.||March 11th, 2020|
|Officer||Promoted by Chief of police Bobby Smith. - Badge #419.||March 16th, 2020|
|Senior Officer||Promoted and FTO Certified by Undersheriff Rocko Colombo. ||July 4th, 2020|
|Senior Officer||Expressed his interest in joining the Joint Task Force to Trooper Jackie Snow.||July 25th, 2020|
|Field Training Officer||Senior Officer||Given by Undersheriff Rocko Colombo on the 4th of July, 2020: the same day he got promoted to Senior Officer of the Los Santos Police Department. Before receiving this certification he FTO'd a couple of cadets: the last one before the promotion was Cadet Brenda Pancake, on the 19th of June, 2020, and that FTO session was Toretti's trial of whether or not he would make FTO.||July 4th, 2020|
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "My name is Domenic Toretti, and I love to drive."
- "She was in a wheelchair, Bobby, and she still shot me." - to Bobby Smith after being shot.
- "When the job finally takes it from him, I'll be the next Chief of Police." - regarding the current Chief of Police, Bobby Smith.
- "WHAT the FF---"
- "Really Bro?"
- "You have to drive hard" - to Brenda Pancake during an FTO session regarding her having issues driving during pursuits.
- "Shots fired! 78s!" - yelled mostly during chases to make the criminals panic.
- "DAMN RACERS!" / "DAMN HOUSE ROBBERS!" - the scum of society.
- "I'm about to blast off" - also yelled during chases.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Toretti loves to drive.
- Toretti had to have Jenny Hall shave his entire body after contracting lice from the homeless lawyer, Solomon Seerson.
- Originally used the call-sign #509, but had to change to #619 once approved for Solo Cadet, as Lance Malton operates under call-sign #409.
- Shows urgent signs of "Beta Male Behavior", according to Rocko Colombo.
- Has an ongoing feud with Cadet Francis J Francer.
- Beat Maul Dingh to death with a flashlight in the Mission Row holding cells.
- He was forced to "fiddle" Officer Scarlett Winters by Chase Clouter during a store robbery.
- Has single-handedly inspired a drinking game within the police department, deemed "Sloshed Saturdays." *This drinking game was a one-off, as the entire police force was rendered useless after 2 hours.
- After several kidnappings, Trooper Andrews planted a tracker on Toretti to avoid signing him off-duty.
- Almost always wears sunglasses, even at night.
- The "Toretti Special" consists of firing a shot while in a police pursuit and calling on the radio "shots fired", as a way to end a chase. He often tells people about it but has never done it, he swears.
- Has shown interest in joining the Joint Task Force.
- Often alludes that he and Olivia Copper are in a relationship. She denies everything.
- Is part of the BTF: "Burglary Task Force", alongside Lance Malton and Lauren Forcer, that earned her spot after killing an innocent deer named Winchester  to prove she was capable, in the future, of killing a dog while breaching a house.
Highlights[edit | edit source]
- Colombo promotes Toretti
- Metzger to Toretti
- Soze's reaction to Toretti's promotion
- Toretti's Senior promotion Ceremony
- Colombo's Bank Truck Song
- The MRPD Predator
- Toretti's suspension
- BCSO's cruisers problem
- Toretti joins Malton Motors
- Mr. Rogers Verdict
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Copper leaks DMs - https://www.twitch.tv/mantistobagan/clip/ManlyAliveElkTriHard
- Toretti gets married - https://www.twitch.tv/mantistobagan/clip/HonestDreamyPeafowlKreygasm
- Knight beats Toretti with a flashlight - https://www.twitch.tv/mantistobagan/clip/BloodyPreciousHeronPMSTwin
- Toretti gets promoted to Officer - https://clips.twitch.tv/NeighborlyImportantPeanutPastaThat
- Colombo promotes Toretti - [https://clips.twitch.tv/StrongDreamyCattleBatChest
- Forcer initiation to the BTF - https://clips.twitch.tv/HandsomeUninterestedMushroomSpicyBoy