The Department of Justice (DOJ) is the judicial branch of Los Santos.
A Business License costs $5,000 with no criminal record. If you have a criminal record or a history of violent offenses, the license costs $7,600, and you will need to have been crime-free for a period of 5 calendar days.
A Weapons License costs $3,000 with no criminal record. If you have a criminal record or a history of violent offenses, the license costs $5,000, and you will need to have been crime-free for a period of 7 calendar days.
To begin the Expungement Program you must pay $2,500. After being crime-free for a period of 7 calendar days, you must pay an additional $2,500 to complete the program. You must complete the program with the same Judge that you entered the program with.
Panel of Justices
Former Chief Justice Dennis LaBarre announced that the role of Chief Justice was replaced by a Panel of Justices.
|Arachne Blackwell||Active||Benjamin Crane||Active|
|Ferst Temple||Active||Jacob Slate||Active|
|Jerry Callow||Active||Kenneth Coleman||Active|
|Kevin McLoughlin||Active||Koi Pish||Active|
|Lachlan Pike||Active||Larry Hallow||Active|
|Lucas Measrea||Active||Lyle Emerson||Active|
|Murphy Braun||Active||Norman Bones||Active|
|Tidus Schwinghammer||Active||Rory O'Banion||Active|
|Shannon O'Banion||Active||Amber Gold||Active|
|Gill Schultz||Active||Lawrence Splainer||Active|
|Daisy Dukakis||Inactive||Summer Mersion||Inactive|
|Don Russo||Inactive||Emily Reinhart||Inactive|
|Peter Flame||Inactive||Norman Yoder||Inactive|
|Cayde Six||Inactive||Ernest Bunbury II||Inactive|
|Wilber Tubbs||Inactive||Lees Grey||Inactive|
|Johnathen Riker||Inactive||Kevin Shaw||Inactive|
|Brody Moore||Inactive||Donny Crane||Inactive|
|Solomon Seerson||Inactive||Rachel Parker||Inactive|
Court Secretary / County Clerk
- Jean Steele - currently on Leave of Absence from Secretarial Duties.
- Rebecka "Beck" Lovejoy - Dispatcher and accountant for the police in the Los Santos Police Dispatch.
- Chief Justice Dennis LaBarre - Retired after 2 years of sitting on the bench due to health reasons
- Justice Coop Holliday - Resigned due to limited passion for the DOJ
- Judge Nina Vallieh - Removed because of extended absences from the city
- Judge Midas Campinetti - Fired because of charges of embezzlement and corruption that had been occurring for months
- Judge Gavin Holliday - Removed because of lack of commitment and extended absences
- Judge Wayne Ardson - Retired back home to Virginia
Former District Attorneys
- District Attorney Adrienne West † - Resigned after her dealings with Bovice Wilkinson, and her placement into Parsons.
- District Attorney Katya Zamalodchikova - Resigned after acquiring the position of Judge
- District Attorney Lawrence Splainer - Resigned due to personal reasons
- Assistant District Attorney Cameron Dupres † - Resigned and fired at the same time
- Assistant District Attorney Jillian Raines - Resigned
- Assistant District Attorney Sayeed White - Resigned
- Assistant District Attorney Odessa Pearson - Resigned due to personal reasons
|Name||Title||Note||Date of Death|
|Adrienne West †||District Attorney||Killed by Mike Block, Four Tee, and Chuck||October 10th, 2020|
|Cameron Dupres †||Assistant District Attorney||Killed by Luther Caine||June 30th, 2020|
|Ginzu Okada †||Attorney||Killed by "The Cleaner"||March 23rd, 2020|
|Kayden Dell'Anno †||Attorney||Killed by Jordan Steele||February 15th, 2020|
|Chris McGrawl †||Attorney||Killed by Sonya Summers||February 9th, 2020|
|Charles Savage †||Assistant District Attorney||Killed by Irwin Dundee||November 15th, 2019|
|Kermit Delaw †||Assistant District Attorney||Killed by the Chang Gang||October 7th, 2019|
|Nora Dupres †||Assistant District Attorney||Killed by Bovice Wilkinson||September 20th, 2019|