The Department of Justice (DOJ) is the judicial branch of Los Santos.
Licenses[edit | edit source]
Business License[edit | edit source]
- A Business License costs $5,000 with no criminal record. If you have a criminal record or a history of violent offenses, the license costs $7,600, and you will need to have been crime-free for a period of 5 calendar days.
Weapons License[edit | edit source]
- A Weapons License costs $3,000 with no criminal record. If you have a criminal record or a history of violent offenses, the license costs $5,000, and you will need to have been crime-free for a period of 5 calendar days.
Expungement Program[edit | edit source]
To begin the Expungement Program you must pay $2,500. After being crime-free for a period of 7 calendar days, you must pay an additional $2,500 to complete the program. You must complete the program with the same Judge that you entered the program with.
Panel of Justices[edit | edit source]
Former Chief Justice Dennis LaBarre announced that the role of Chief Justice was replaced by a Panel of Justices.
Former Judges[edit | edit source]
- Justice Coop Holliday - Resigned due to limited passion for the DOJ anymore.
- Chief Justice Dennis LaBarre - Retired after 2 years of sitting on the bench due to health reasons.
- Judge Nina Vallieh - Removed because of extended absences from the city.
- Judge Midas Campinetti - Fired because of charges of embezzlement and corruption that had been occurring for months.
- Judge Gavin Holliday - Removed because of lack of commitment and extended absences.
Former District Attorneys[edit | edit source]
- District Attorney Adrienne West - Resigned after her dealings with Bovice Wilkinson and her placement into Parsons.
- District Attorney Katya Zamalodchikova - Resigned after acquiring the position of a judge.
- District Attorney Lawrence Splainer - Resigned due to personal reasons
- Assistant District Attorney Nora Dupres † - Killed by Bovice Wilkinson.
- Assistant District Attorney Kermit Delaw † - Killed by Chang Gang.
- Assistant District Attorney Charles Savage † - Killed by Irwin Dundee.
- Assistant District Attorney Jillian Raines - Resigned.
- Assistant District Attorney Sayeed White - Resigned.
- Assistant District Attorney Cameron Dupres - Resigned and fired at the same time
- Assistant District Attorney Odessa Pearson - Resigned due to personal reasons
Attorneys[edit | edit source]
Current[edit | edit source]
|Ernest Bunbury II||Active|
Previous[edit | edit source]
|Chris McGrawl †||Deceased|
|Kayden Dell'Anno †||Deceased|
- Erin Cox - Had her Bar License revoked on December 3rd, 2019.
Court Secretary / County Clerk[edit | edit source]
- Jean Steele - current on Leave of Absence from Secretarial Duties