The Department of Justice (DOJ) is the judicial branch of Los Santos.
Business License Edit
- A Business License costs $5,000 with no criminal record. If you have a criminal record or a history of violent offenses, the license costs $7,600, and you will need to have been crime-free for a period of 5 calendar days.
Weapons License Edit
- A Weapons License costs $3,000 with no criminal record. If you have a criminal record or a history of violent offenses, the license costs $5,000, and you will need to have been crime-free for a period of 5 calendar days.
Expungement Program Edit
To begin the Expungement Program you must pay $2,500. After being crime-free for a period of 7 calendar days, you must pay an additional $2,500 to complete the program. You must complete the program with the same Judge that you entered the program with.
Panel of Justices Edit
Former Chief Justice Dennis LaBarre announced that the role of Chief Justice was replaced by a Panel of Justices.
Former Judges Edit
- Chief Justice Dennis LaBarre - Retired after 2 years of sitting on the bench due to health reasons.
- Judge Nina Vallieh - Removed because of extended absences from the city.
- Judge Midas Campinetti - Fired because of charges of embezzlement and corruption that had been occurring for months.
Former District Attorneys Edit
- District Attorney Adrienne West - Resigned after her dealings with Bovice Wilkinson and her placement into Parsons.
- District Attorney Katya Zamalodchikova - Resigned after acquiring the position of a judge.
- Assistant District Attorney Nora Dupres † - Killed by Bovice Wilkinson.
- Assistant District Attorney Kermit Delaw † - Killed by Chang Gang.
- Assistant District Attorney Charles Savage † - Killed by Irwin Dundee.
- Assistant District Attorney Jillian Raines - Resigned.
- Assistant District Attorney Sayeed White - Resigned.
|Ernest Bunbury II||Active|
|Chris McGrawl †||Deceased|
|Kayden Dell'Anno †||Deceased|
- Erin Cox - Had her Bar License revoked on December 3rd, 2019.
Court Secretary / County Clerk Edit
- Jean Steele - current on Leave of Absence from Secretarial Duties