The Department of Justice (DOJ) is the judicial branch of Los Santos.
Licenses[edit | edit source]
Business License[edit | edit source]
A Business License costs $5,000 with no criminal record. If you have a criminal record or a history of violent offenses, the license costs $7,600, and you will need to have been crime-free for a period of 5 calendar days.
Weapons License[edit | edit source]
A Weapons License costs $3,000 with no criminal record. If you have a criminal record or a history of violent offenses, the license costs $5,000, and you will need to have been crime-free for a period of 7 calendar days.
Expungement Program[edit | edit source]
To begin the Expungement Program you must pay $2,500. After being crime-free for a period of 7 calendar days, you must pay an additional $2,500 to complete the program. You must complete the program with the same Judge that you entered the program with.
Panel of Justices[edit | edit source]
Former Chief Justice Dennis LaBarre announced that the role of Chief Justice was replaced by a Panel of Justices.
Attorneys[edit | edit source]
|Arachne Blackwell||Active||Benjamin Crane||Active|
|Brody Moore||Active||Donny Crane||Active|
|Ferst Temple||Active||Jacob Slate||Active|
|Jerry Callow||Active||Kenneth Coleman||Active|
|Kevin McLoughlin||Active||Koi Pish||Active|
|Lachlan Pike||Active||Larry Hallow||Active|
|Lucas Measrea||Active||Lyle Emerson||Active|
|Murphy Braun||Active||Norman Bones||Active|
|Solomon Seerson||Active||Rachel Parker||Active|
|Tidus Schwinghammer||Active||Rory O'Banion||"Active"|
|Daisy Dukakis||Inactive||Summer Mersion||Inactive|
|Don Russo||Inactive||Emily Reinhart||Inactive|
|Peter Flame||Inactive||Norman Yoder||Inactive|
|Cayde Six||Inactive||Ernest Bunbury II||Inactive|
|Wilber Tubbs||Inactive||Lees Grey||Inactive|
|Johnathen Riker||Inactive||Kevin Shaw||Inactive|
Court Secretary / County Clerk[edit | edit source]
- Jean Steele - currently on Leave of Absence from Secretarial Duties.
- Rebecka "Beck" Lovejoy - Dispatcher for the police in the Los Santos Police Dispatch.
Former Judges[edit | edit source]
- Chief Justice Dennis LaBarre - Retired after 2 years of sitting on the bench due to health reasons
- Justice Coop Holliday - Resigned due to limited passion for the DOJ
- Judge Nina Vallieh - Removed because of extended absences from the city
- Judge Midas Campinetti - Fired because of charges of embezzlement and corruption that had been occurring for months
- Judge Gavin Holliday - Removed because of lack of commitment and extended absences
- Judge Wayne Ardson - Retired back home to Virginia
Former District Attorneys[edit | edit source]
- District Attorney Adrienne West † - Resigned after her dealings with Bovice Wilkinson, and her placement into Parsons.
- District Attorney Katya Zamalodchikova - Resigned after acquiring the position of Judge
- District Attorney Lawrence Splainer - Resigned due to personal reasons
- Assistant District Attorney Cameron Dupres † - Resigned and fired at the same time
- Assistant District Attorney Jillian Raines - Resigned
- Assistant District Attorney Sayeed White - Resigned
- Assistant District Attorney Odessa Pearson - Resigned due to personal reasons
In Memory[edit | edit source]
|Name||Title||Note||Date of Death|
|Adrienne West †||District Attorney||Killed by Mike Block, Four Tee, and Chuck||October 10th, 2020|
|Cameron Dupres †||Assistant District Attorney||Killed by Luther Caine||June 30th, 2020|
|Ginzu Okada †||Attorney||Killed by "The Cleaner"||March 23rd, 2020|
|Kayden Dell'Anno †||Attorney||Killed by Jordan Steele||February 15th, 2020|
|Chris McGrawl †||Attorney||Killed by Sonya Summers||February 9th, 2020|
|Charles Savage †||Assistant District Attorney||Killed by Irwin Dundee||November 15th, 2019|
|Kermit Delaw †||Assistant District Attorney||Killed by the Chang Gang||October 7th, 2019|
|Nora Dupres †||Assistant District Attorney||Killed by Bovice Wilkinson||September 20th, 2019|