Denzel Williams is a character role-played by Jonthebroski.
- 1 General Description
- 2 Background Information
- 3 Prison and Facing Death
- 4 Murders
- 5 Departing Los Santos
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Criminal Record
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
General Description[edit | edit source]
Background Information[edit | edit source]
Denzel met Al Saab , and together founded Stroke Masters Repair Garage. Even though Stroke Masters, eventually went defunct, Denzel and Saab still remained close.
Cocaine Business[edit | edit source]
Denzel was a cocaine dealer, and received cocaine from Dominique Woods. He had a network that he distributed to on a regular basis.
Denzel inquired to join, and was accepted. He was usually seen rolling around with Ricky, and they refered to themselves as "Arms & Legs", as Ricky used to be limbless.
During an ongoing war, with the Leanbois and Otto Delmar, Denzel and other members of the Leanbois, along with Arush Patel "Speedy" Santana, kidnapped Joe Caine. They demanded that Otto pay them $150,000, or they would kill Joe. Otto complied, and paid them in seven bricks of cocaine.
Otto eventually discovered that Denzel was part of the group responsible for Joe's kidnapping. As Otto is the owner of the Tuner Shop, he fired Denzel for his involvement.
HOA[edit | edit source]
Denzel was an OG member of the HOA (Home Owners Association), with the ranking of "Chief of CID".
However, as of his release from Prison, he has changed the hierarchy and membership of the HOA, and has left the group. He stated that "it hasn't been the same since I entered prison," and his obligations were with the Leanbois.
Prison and Facing Death[edit | edit source]
Denzel faced the death penalty for the murder of Deputy Michael Dias. He was advised by his attorney, Adrienne West, that if he accepted a "plea deal" that his life would be spared, and he would serve 60 years in prison.
Members of the Leanbois visited him in prison, and tried to convince him to escape during his trial. However, Denzel already accepted his fate, and he told Buddha, Ricky, Ellie, Siz, and Speedy that he was taking the plea deal, and would do his time.
His friends left the prison heartbroken, yet still determined to try and save him from custody; however, when the Leanbois arrived at the courthouse, there was heavy security. They gave up on their plan, and watched as Denzel accepted the plea deal. Judge Dennis LaBarre sentenced Denzel to 60 years, including time already served.
He was eventually informed about his court case, which was previously denied. He was released on parole and ordered to not commit any crimes for three years.
Murders[edit | edit source]
- Killed by Denzel on October 22nd, 2019, after a year and half dispute with each other about the Weed Farm, in which Sam betrayed Denzel. They met randomly after Sam was a ride along for a night of HOA patrol with Buck Colton and Siz, who Sam was hanging out with all day. The 3 men caught Jobie Gillis robbing houses in Vinewood, and brought him to the Park Ranger shack, where Daryl Dixon and Denzel arrived. Daryl, Denzel, and Siz took Sam to the Weed Farm, and Buck followed shortly after dealing with Jobie. Denzel called 2 other people to come up and witness his death (Emily Maw and another person, unknown), who both showed up wearing masks. A few minutes later, Sam died after being stabbed by Denzel.
Deputy Michael Dias[edit | edit source]
- Dias was killed by Denzel on November 30th, 2019, due to multiple shotgun wounds. During a kidnapping gone wrong by Denzel, Mete, Fred, and Julio attempted to grab Mervin Mulcher in Mirror Park, but were witnessed by police. Mervin was placed into the trunk, and a chase ensued; however, the vehicle crashed near Benny's, and the police were not far behind. Dias and Denzel faced each other in a 1v1 shootout, and both were shot down. Denzel fell first, and Dias attempted to use an IFAK to heal, but passed out due to blood loss. When the EMS arrived, Dias was initially stable and communicating; but on the way to the hospital he began to deteriorate quickly in health, and had to be rushed into emergency surgery. Unfortunately, the surgery was unsuccessful, and Dias ultimately passed away from the multiple gunshot wounds.
Aftermath[edit | edit source]
- The murder of Dias has since caused large rifts, and deep trust issues, within the police department. Various officers were uneasy after Jackie Snow and Vladimir Raven provided statements to the court, defending Denzel's well-being, and pleading that he not receive the death penalty. Lauren Forcer and Bobby Smith are the two most noteworthy conflicts resulting from this.
- Lauren lost respect for Raven, has distanced herself from the LSPD, and has yet to trust him after the one-on-one remarks that he made to defend Denzel's actions. Raven also stated multiple times that he did not believe Lauren's concerns, or insinuated that Lauren was lying about situations involving Denzel. Raven completely dismissed Lauren's statement regarding phone calls she received daily from Denzel and other prisoners, as well as a video that Denzel had made as a threat to Lauren's life. Lauren eventually broke down and cornered Denzel during his prison sentence, beating him down multiple times in a corner with her baton.
- Bobby has moved out of their shared home, and has filed a divorce against Raven due in part to Raven's stance on Denzel, after he murdered Dias. Raven defended Denzel in court, and made dismissive statements about Dias' death prior to and following his funeral. Ultimately, Bobby did not want Denzel to ever be released on parole in the future, and potentially allowing him to murder more officers. Bobby also did not want Denzel to have influence on his God-Daughter, and his own adopted daughter, Griselda "Zelda" Harth. Raven claimed that he wanted Denzel and Zelda to be able to stay together as "family", and it would have broken Zelda's heart if Denzel had been sentenced to death.
Deputy Lyonel Winchester[edit | edit source]
- Winchester died on March 20th, 2020 at Pillbox Medical Center. He was shot multiple times by Denzel, Lang Buddha, and Tony Corleone while he was investigating the newly erected Taco Shop in the Southside.
- Ricky was killed by Denzel on April 7th, 2020. The Leanbois decided that Ricky had to die, due to the chaos he started, and his absence after the ensuing damages. Ricky and Denzel were both very close friends, and were seen rolling around in the same car causing havoc or doing jobs together.
- Denzel shot Ricky in front of the Leanbois to prove that he was still part of the "family", and to prevent Buddha and Saab from carrying out their decision to torture Ricky'. Denzel reiterated that the only acceptable way to leave the group was "to take a bullet through the head," and then shot him multiple times. His body was hung in the Clucking Bell Farms factory, and while his fate is unknown, he is presumed dead.
- CJ was killed on Lean Street, behind Saab's home on July 23rd, 2020. He was shot by multiple members of the Leanbois, but the killing shot came from Denzel. As CJ laid dead on the ground, Denzel yelled "Leanbois, suck a dick." Afterwards, he snatched his bandana - one of the two needed by the Leanbois to end the war.
- Louis was killed by Denzel at Chumash Pier on September 8th, 2020. Garage Q, and members of The Rickys had discovered (through Curtis and Eugene) that the Leanbois - specifically Denzel - had killed Ricky, and had been keeping it a secret from Apples. Denzel was initially only going to shoot August, but Louis and Savannah were in the wrong place and wrong time, and Denzel didn't want to let the world know that he had killed Ricky. While the others survived, Louis ended up passing away from his gunshot wounds.
Departing Los Santos[edit | edit source]
On September 8th, 2020, August Vakarian gave Denzel a phone call, asking for a meeting. Once they met up in person, she asked multiple questions about the truth of Ricky Robins. After Denzel came to the realization that she knew everything about what actually happened to Ricky, he held her up with a Draco, and demanded how she found out. She outed Curtis Swoleroid and Eugene Zuckerberg as the people who told her, and Denzel walked her down to the very end of the pier. Louis Baton and Apples came down to the pier, and were also held up by Denzel.
After talking for a while, Apples realized that Denzel really did kill Ricky; and Denzel took a line of cocaine, knowing what he had to do would be hard. "Cellar Ricky" came down the pier on a bicycle, and once she was held up, she claimed that Apples had told her to come down. Denzel freaked out in a fit of rage, mowing her down with his Draco. Shortly after, he told Apples to "look his wife in the eyes one last time", while shooting her down. Louis and Apples tried to calm Denzel down, but Denzel responded with, "wrong place, wrong fucking time, Louis," before he shot him in the back - killing him. After Apples and Denzel had a final one-on-one conversation, he gave Apples time to have a final moment with his wife, before also shooting down Apples.
Denzel regretting what he had done, and enraged by Curtis' and Eugene's actions, decided to call Speedy and confide in him. After getting himself cleaned up, and getting the blood off of himself, he called Saab to discuss everything. Saab continued to reiterate to Denzel that it wasn't the time to go after Eugene or Curtis. Denzel angrily insisted they do it now, but Saab talked him down. They came to the agreement that if Saab helped Denzel get Lauren Forcer, that he would wait to go after Eugene and Curtis. Shortly after, they met with Ellie Dono where Leanbois all began, in the shack in the desert. The three of them called Kanye Mushkin, and prepared to blow up Lauren before leaving Los Santos, following Lang Buddha's recent departure.
One Last Job[edit | edit source]
Once the four of them were grouped up, and had gathered the weaponry (including the C4), they went on the hunt for Lauren. They found her at a traffic stop, held her at gunpoint, and quickly threw her in the trunk. They took her up north to sign her off duty so she couldn't be tracked; and on the way, Lauren and Denzel had an in-depth discussion about their "relationship". Denzel wanted to take her to where he killed Michael Dias, near the entrance of Benny's.
On the way back into the city, Denzel confessed to gunning down all four people on the pier earlier in the day; and specifically confessed to killing Louis Baton. When they arrived at Dias' place of death, Denzel cut Lauren's pinky finger off, and then placed the C4 at her feet. Denzel demanded that Lauren beg and plea with him to let her live, but he eventually he turned his back on her. Stating a simple, "light her up," Ellie and Saab shot her , and Denzel pressed the detonator for the C4.
The group quickly drove off from the scene, but Denzel wanted to go back and spit on Lauren's blown up body. When they arrived back at the scene, Owen Svensen was just making his way into Benny's, and thus no cop was witness to Denzel spitting on her. After a description of the vehicle leaving the scene by an EMS worker, Brian Knight discovered the group in Paleto. They had a brief shootout, and managed to get away after making sure they were no longer being followed. Denzel, Ellie, and Saab stole a boat, tweeted out "Farewell" photos, and sailed to Mexico.
Denzel has at least one count of murder (for Louis Baton) on an active warrant for his arrest when he returns to Los Santos.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Leanbois, bitch!"
- "Leanbois send their regards..." (Before shooting or stabbing someone.)
- "Fuck 'em!" / "Fuck, (_______)!"
- "Fuck you, bitch!"
- "Let's cut off his pinky!" (When torturing someone.)
- "I killed Dias!"
Criminal Record[edit | edit source]
Accessory to Attempted Murder of a Gov Employee x2
Accessory to Attempted Murder of a Government Employee x1
Accessory to Robbery x9
Assault on a Peace Officer x1
Assault with Deadly Firearm x2
Assault with Deadly Weapon x33
Attempted 1st Degree Murder x1
Attempted First Degree Murder x1
Attempted Jailbreak x1
Attempted Manslaughter x3
Attempted Murder x4
Attempted Murder of a Gov Employee x2
Attempted Murder of a Government Employee x6
Attempted Second Degree Murder on a Peace Officer x8
Brandishing non Firearm x3
Criminal Possession of Government-issued Firearm x2
Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 1] x42
Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 2] x53
Criminal Possession of a Taser x3
Criminal Threats x1
Criminal Use of a Firearm x20
Desecration of a Human Corpse x1
Disobeying a Peace Officer x2
Escaping Custody x6
Failure to Obey Traffic Control Devices x1
Felony Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance OXY or METH x1
Felony Trespassing x1
First Degree Robbery x1
First Degree Speeding x2
Gang Related Shooting x3
Grand Larceny x1
Grand Theft x1
Misdemeanor Possession of Cocaine x7
Misdemeanor Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance OXY or METH x38
Misdemeanor Possession of Marijuana x7
Non-functional Vehicle x1
Obstruction of Justice x1
Operating a Motor Vehicle Without Proper Identification x1
Possession of a Silencer or Suppressor x1
Possession of a Stolen Identification x3
Receiving Stolen Property in the Third Degree x4
Reckless Driving x1
Reckless Evading x10
Removed Weapons License x1
Resisting Arrest x35
Second Degree Speeding x3
Tampering With a Vehicle x1
Unlawful Imprisonment x4
Vandalism of Government Property x1
Drivers License: 6 Points (Valid)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While everyone in Leanbois are pretty crazy in their own ways, Denzel is known to be the craziest of them all, due to being the most ruthless.
- Denzel served over 40 years (40 days in real life time) for murdering Deputy Michael Dias.
- Denzel likes to torture his specific targets by cutting off their pinky finger. He even collects them as a souvenir.
- There are only a handful of officers that Denzel likes and respects, them being Jackie Snow, Vladimir Raven, and possibly Brian Knight.