General Information Edit
Denzel Williams is originally from Liberty City. Despite usually wearing purple, he is not a member of the East Side Ballaz; he just loves the color.
While awaiting a court case in prison Denzel co-founded the Beatdown Crew, a prison gang dedicated to smuggling contraband into and out of Bolingbroke Penitentiary.
Denzel is one of founders and owners of Stroke Masters, along with Al Saab.
Denzel was a cocaine dealer, and received cocaine from Dominique Woods. He had network that he distributed to on a regular basis.
Lean Bois Edit
He was interested in joining the Lean Bois due to his close correlation and history with Saab, and his relationship with Ricky Robins. He inquired to join, and was accepted.
He is usually seen rolling around with Ricky. They refer to themselves as "Arms & Legs", as Ricky used to be limbless.
Tuner Shop Edit
During an ongoing war, Denzel, the other members of the Lean Bois, and Speedy kidnapped Joe Caine. They demanded Otto Delmar pay them $150,000, or they would kill Joe. Otto complied, and paid them in seven bricks of cocaine.
Otto eventually discovered that Denzel was part of the group responsible for Joe's kidnapping. As Otto is the owner of the Tuner Shop, he fired Denzel for his involvement.
Denzel is an OG member of the HOA (Home Owners Association) with the rank of Chief of CID.
- Sam Kendricks - Killed by Denzel on October 22nd 2019, after a year and half dispute with each other at the Weed Farm in which Sam betrayed Denzel. They met randomly after Sam being a ride along for a night of HOA patrol with Buck and Siz who Sam was hanging out with all day. They caught Jobie Gillis robbing houses in Vinewood and brought him to the Park Ranger shack and that’s when Daryl Dixon and Denzel came. Daryl, Denzel and Siz took him to the Weed Farm, Buck came shortly after dealing with Jobie. Denzel called 2 other people to come up and witness his death (Emily Maw and another person, unknown) who showed up wearing masks. Then a few minutes later Sam died after being stabbed by Denzel.
- Michael Dias - Killed by Denzel on November 30th 2019, after a kidnapping gone wrong in the HOA. Denzel, Mete, Fred and Julio tried to kidnap Mervin Mulcher and got involved in a chase, the vehicle crashed near Benny‘s and police were not far behind them. Dias and Denzel were in an 1v1 shootout and they both got knocked down, Denzel was downed first but then Dias started to become loopy reaching for an IFAK but sadly before that he went down. Dias was at first stable and communicating but then on the way to the hospital he started to deteriorate. He had surgery but it was unsuccessful causing him to pass away from multiple GSW’s.
Recent Events Edit
Facing Death Edit
Denzel faced the death penalty for the murder of Deputy Dias. He was advised by his attorney Adrienne West, that if he accepted a plea deal his life would be spared and he would serve 60 years in prison. Members of the Leanbois visited him in prison and tried to convince him to try and escape during his trial. However, Denzel already accepted his fate, he told Buddha, Ricky, Ellie, Siz and Speedy that he was taking the plea deal and would do his time.
His friends left the prison heartbroken yet still determined to try and save him from custody; however, when the Leanbois arrived at the courthouse there was heavy security. They gave up on their plan and watched as Denzel accepted the plea deal. Judge Dennis LaBarre sentenced him to 60 years including time already served. Denzel now spends the remaining 60 years of his sentence behind bars.
Criminal Record Edit
- Accessory to Robbery x1
- Assault with Deadly Firearm x2
- Assault with Deadly Weapon x1
- Murder on a Government Official x1
- Attempted First Degree Murder x1
- Attempted Second Degree Murder on a Peace Officer x8
- Brandishing x1
- Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 1] x4
- Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 2] x7
- Criminal Use of a Firearm x3
- Evading x1
- Failure to Obey Traffic Control Devices x1
- First Degree Speeding x2
- Joyriding x1
- Kidnapping x3
- Non-functional Vehicle x1
- Possession of Cocaine x1
- Possession of Controlled Dangerous x2
- Possession of a Stolen Identification x1
- Receiving Stolen Property x2
- Reckless Evading x3
- Removed Weapons License x1
- Resisting Arrest x3
- Robbery x4
- Second Degree Speeding x3
Drivers License: 6 Points (Valid)