Curtis Swoleroid is a character role-played by CurtisRyan.
- 1 General Description
- 2 Sahara International
- 3 Leanbois
- 4 Nino and Co. Missions
- 5 Heist Crew
- 6 Relationships
- 6.1 Chang Gang
- 6.2 Leanbois
- 6.3 Sahara International
- 6.4 Swolcainovs
- 6.5 Payne Gang
- 6.6 Other
- 7 Other Missions
- 8 Murders
- 9 Quotes
- 10 Criminal Record
- 11 Gallery
- 12 References
General Description[edit | edit source]
Curtis Swoleroid is a businessman, hitman, and well known criminal in Los Santos; excelling as one of the best shooters and combat drivers. He is also a former member of the Leanbois.
Curtis is a heavily connected man, dealing with guns and large amounts of narcotics (mainly cocaine). He is very straight up and will tell you how it is. He is down to do anything, from daily robberies and gang shootouts to full-blown terrorism. He is also a ladies man, and can often be seen "macking" on females, and joking around.
Background Information[edit | edit source]
Prior to joining the Leanbois, Curtis was a "gun for hire", with connections to a multitude of gangs, namely Chang Gang.
Soon after leaving Leanbois', Nino Chavez decided that he wanted to bring Curtis into the inner Circle of Sahara International. Nino was going to bring Curtis in slowly, but decided that he trusted Curtis. He told Jay “JJ” Jarvis and Johnny Cassle that he trusted Curtis with his life, and that Curtis has never done anything to not have Nino's trust.
Nino brought Curtis in, and now considers Curtis as part of Nino's "Family"  along with JJ and Johnny Cassle. They would all do anything to protect each other. Nino has warned people that they shouldn’t mess with Curtis, as “he’s under my protection now”. 
Tony and Buddha approached Curtis to become a member of the Leanbois. They were aware that Curtis wasn't attached to any gang, and thus he accepted their offer. Curtis remained loyal to the Leanbois, doing jobs and fighting wars alongside them against rival gangs.
Although he was a member of the Leanbois, he still remained close to the members within Chang Gang, specifically Randy Bullet and Vinny Pistone. However, Curtis stated that he would shoot Chang Gang if a situation called for it.
Curtis took a break from the Leanbois after Tony punched him, which escalated into Curtis shooting him. Tony and Buddha called Curtis to talk about the incident, however, they began arguing with the idea of Curtis leaving. Ellie Dono (one of the closer members to Curtis) talked Curtis into attending therapy.
A group therapy session happened but shortly after this incident, Curtis, Tony, and Buddha argued, and eventually, Curtis stormed out of the building and later removed his keys from the Lean Street houses.
Weeks later, Tony and Curtis met at the Tuner Shop and made up. Tony told Curtis he was welcomed back into the Leanbois, Curtis accepted this offer and so they walked back into the tuner shop together, playing the Demons Theme Song.
Curtis was the 'War Commander' and unofficial HR department of the Leanbois. He was the best shooter and combat driver in the gang, often turning the tide in battles against the cops or other gangs. In a final 6v6 battle against Chang Gang, Curtis led the strategy and the Leanbois to victory in Paleto. The war ended shortly after, with both gangs on good terms with one another.
On June 29th, 2020, Curtis had officially left the Leanbois. He felt as if he wasn’t a part of the group, and was undervalued and outcasted amongst the gang. Buddha's conflict with Flippy (one of Curtis' very close friends), only exacerbated the divide in the Leanbois. After his departure on Lean Street, he was shot at by Al Saab for "leaving" family. Curtis shot Saab down a week later as revenge, ending all ties with the Leanbois.
A few months later, while the Leanbois were at war with the East Side Ballas, they started having issues with Eugene Zuckerberg, and Tony. Eugene and Tony did not want to continue the war, as it was draining them. Lang and Saab were mad at them for not wanting to fight for the street. This lead to a divide between the 2 groups, and eventually Tony said he realized that "what he was feeling now was what Curtis was dealing with, and what lead him to leaving."
Tony was upset that he didn’t realize this sooner to help Curtis, and met with Curtis to apologize for not realizing what was happening. The other Leanbois were mad when they heard what Tony had done, and wanted to meet with him. Tony stood up for himself and his feelings, which lead to him putting the Leanbois on a back burner.
The Demon of Lean Street[edit | edit source]
Curtis had become synonymous with the alias "Demon of Lean Street", or "Demon" for short. The name originated from Curtis single handedly saving Ellie Dono from the cops and the South Side Ballas, while wearing a demon mask and black suit. 
In the height of the Leanbois war against the Grove Street Ballas, Curtis and Ellie were defending their turf on Lean Street against the Ballas. The cops had been alerted to the scene and were patrolling. A shootout ensued between Curtis and the Ballas, with Ellie and the former Ballas leader, Curtis Davis III, both going down. Curtis took cover in his house for a couple of minutes, before hearing the cops and remaining Ballas shooting at one another.
Knowing the cops would likely put down the remaining Ballas and take Ellie to prison, Curtis flanked to the Mega Mall, and climbed on top of the roof. From here he used his AK to rain fire upon both the cops and the Ballas, taking each of them down with pinpoint accuracy. After putting down 3 cops and 1 Balla, he scouted the area on foot, killing another cop trying to flee the scene. Curtis then found Ellie and stole a cop car, leaving the scene and the sea of bodies.
The demon mask, black suit and AK made Curtis one of the scariest men in Los Santos, giving him the name the "Demon" as fellow gangs found out about the gunfight. The name was first said by one of the Ballas as Curtis was taking the cop car. ("It's a Demon!?")
This was only one of several shootouts where Curtis killed squads of cops and rival gangs alone, leading him to become renowned as one of the best shooters and combat tacticians in Los Santos. Over time, he has slowly moved away from the "Demon" name, preferring to just be known as Curtis, and not an alias. However, the rise of the Demon was a defining moment in not only the war, but in Los Santos.
Nino and Co. Missions[edit | edit source]
Gruppe 6[edit | edit source]
Crew: Nino, Curtis, Randy, JJ
Nino, JJ , and Curtis meet up for the first time together for a dry run. While figuring out how to use explosives, someone who passed by calls the police, and detective Darrel McCormik arrives. Curtis drives after the car and finds the vehicle hiding in a corner, and McCormik leaves as quick as he came. McCormik crashes, and JJ lights up the car and shoots him, and McCormik hears a voice that sounds like Nino. Nino calls Buck Colton as the fourth man; he is masked, brings a boat, silent, and they continue.
During the real heist, the initial plan goes out the window, and they move towards formulating a new one with Randy Bullet, as further details come to surface about the heist. A lot of "scuff" happens during attempting to use the gear, and the "Dockworker" makes his second public appearance to fix it. The explosive only worked for Randy, and thus he became the chosen one. The new plan, for the most part, is "stop or die", as everything "scuffs". Nino shoots two security officers from Group 6', and the crew tries to grab as much loot as possible from the truck. BCSO Deputy, John Archer, is the first to arrive on the scene. Everyone gets in the car, and Curtis drives off for a small chase, and the vehicle crashes. Guns blazing, Curtis knocks out Nino, and the rest of the crew finishes by shooting down the police.
They find an EMS to help Nino up, return to the security truck to check for any loot left, and transfer the loot to the back of their car. JJ moves the loot to another vehicle (to ship off at a later point), and they steal another car. The group changes clothes, drives towards the shore, and finally dump all of the hardware into the ocean. They talk at a house overlooking the sea, and eventually everyone goes their separate ways.
Weapon Transport[edit | edit source]
Nino acquired intel from his partners that a weapons cargo would be going to different drop spots in the city, with approximately $250,000 worth of hardware. Nino contacted each group, and sold its movement for $25,000, or five valuable goods.
Al Saab came in clutch, and the Leanbois got the goods by seconds, while Chang Gang got the time and fine, CKR got unlucky, and the Lost MC did not find the transport.
Grand Theft Auto[edit | edit source]
Crew: Curtis, Nino, Randy, JJ
Required the crew to steal an exclusive vehicle from a famous actor. Nino ERP'd his way to victory.
Need For Weed[edit | edit source]
Crew: Curtis, Buddha, Ellie, JJ
Nino gives the Leanbois a bulk weed sale, and gives Buddha instructions, but Buddha forgot them.
Rosa Roja Cartel[edit | edit source]
Crew: Vinny, Cassle, Curtis, Randy
On June 12th, 2020, when Vinny Pistone was due for a gun shipment, Cassle called him, stating that they "were fucked" - Cassle's men had been intercepted and the guns stolen. The two of them, together with Curtis and Randy Bullet, instigated a stakeout mission to find the missing shipment. They discovered a black Mesa, tailed it, and intercepted the two men in cowboy hats at the Grapeseed Pier.
The men took them down to the Vanilla Unicorn torture room, and after extensive interrogation, they discovered that the men both have red rose tattoos on their wrists - indicating they were part of the "Red Rose Cartel" that was trying to infiltrate and disrupt the Black Market of Los Santos. Cassle grills them for the location of his shipment, eventually revealing the shipment in a stored car up in Harmony.
The team then takes the two men to the Grapeseed airstrip, where Vinny straps a C4 to their car, and under false pretenses of letting them go, detonates the bomb as they begin to drive off.
Nino's trust for Curtis has only grown, so much so that he told his associates Jay Jarvis and Johhny Cassle, that he trusts Curtis with his life. Furthermore he intends to bring Curtis into the gun business that Sahara' operates.
Heist Crew[edit | edit source]
Curtis, and his long-time friend JJ, have been planning to form an elite heist crew to take on the biggest jobs in Los Santos. The crew will be formed of the best and most versatile criminals in the city, allowing them to take on jobs no other gang are able to. Due to his combat tactics, shooting ability, and connections in the city, Curtis will lead the squad, with JJ providing resources.
Curtis immediately asked one of his closest friends, Flippy, to be in the crew, with Flippy having exceptional combat shooting skills, as well as good synergy with Curtis. He also turned to his old ally and close friend, Randy Bullet, seeing him as one of the best shooters and drivers in the city. Flippy and Randy both agreed to join, and discussed the final member.
Curtis saw his friend, Siz Fulker , as a potential fourth man, due to his shooting and ability to follow direction well. Furthermore, Mikey Mersion was an option, as Siz was not on the best terms with Randy's gang, Chang Gang.
After a discussion with Flippy and Randy, they decided that Mikey would be a good member; having good driving, exceptional communication, and flying skills. Siz would be the reserve fourth man when someone was unavailable.
Adding further to this, and to allow jobs to be carried out in earlier hours, Curtis recruited Mary Mushkin. However, he did not inform her of the crew as a whole, due to her Quickfix connections, and told her to keep JJ's involvement as a secret.
The crew currently is Curtis Swoleroid, Randy Bullet, Flippy, Mikey Mersion, Siz Fulker, and Mary Mushkin.
Mission #1[edit | edit source]
Crew: Curtis, Randy, Flippy, Mikey
The first mission JJ had provided to the group was The Vault. He provided them with guns, cards, and thermite. This mission was to test how well the group could handle pressure. They completed the power plant with Randy and Flippy's thermite skills, and moved on to the Vault. The boys had planned an exciting and risky escape route, driving down to the docks, and onto a ramp that jumped them onto a building. While jumping, they aimed behind them to blow up a gas tank that they had placed earlier. They landed on top of the building, where Mikey was waiting to shoot cops that were following, and also had a helicopter for the escape.
Unfortunately, the cops got on top of the building faster then expected, and Mikey was shot down. The rest of the crew shot the cops on the roof, and quickly loaded Mikey into the helicopter, with Randy flying. The cops stayed on them all the way up to Mount Chilliad, where they had to stop to repair the helicopter, and took off again. After repairing, they tried going back to the power plant to retrieve the cars they had left behind. However, the cars were gone, and cops were already there.
The cops began shooting at them, and Flippy was gunned downed, while Curtis barely escaped. The crew was aware that Flippy had all the loot from the Vault, and tried to go back to save him during the transport to the hospital. Mikey and Randy were shot, and it was just Curtis left against 3 cops, and he was eventually was shot down as well.
Aftermath[edit | edit source]
After Curtis got out of jail, he met up with JJ to discuss what went wrong. Curtis believes that he needs to work on being more assertive in the situations, and whatever he decides, the crew should stick to. JJ agrees, and also reminds Curtis that he can kick people out, but that there is only one way out. JJ said he wasn’t mad that they failed, but they need to work out the problems; because in the future, failure isn’t an option. Later, Randy tells Curtis that he managed to save one big bag of money (worth $100,000) in a car. They decide to give it all to JJ because of the failed mission.
Mission #2[edit | edit source]
Crew: Curtis, Mary, Flippy, Mike
The mission presented to Curtis was to get the briefcase from the Vault to the man on the Aircraft Carrier, who said he’d like to see pigs die. The crew completed the power plant silently, and headed over to the Vault. Mary did negotiations, while Flippy did thermite, and Curtis remained downstairs to place the C4 and get the briefcase out of the security case. After finishing inside the Vault, they drove over to the Kortz Center, where Mike was waiting with a helicopter.
They escaped to the Aircraft Carrier, with police in a helicopter close behind. They managed to get the briefcase to the guy, and tried to get rid of the cops for him so that he could have safe passage. Unfortunately, the crew was taken down, and while on the ground, Flippy heard the man say that the briefcase made it out safely and was gone.
While in MRPD, the officers took the man into questioning. When the man walked past the others in the cells, he warned them, “If you say anything you're dead.” They did not speak about it with officers, and served their time in jail. While in jail, the man told the crew that he was being held until the F.I.B came to take him. The crew received a new mission to break him out of custody before it was too late, and were told that “the pigeon has flown, and made it back to London,” assuming the meaning was regarding the briefcase had made its way to wherever it was needed.
Aftermath[edit | edit source]
Although not a complete success, because of the man being caught, the briefcase still made its way out.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Curtis was very close to Chang Gang at one point, but once he joined the Leanbois, his relationship with many members deteriorated. Prior to joining the Leanbois, many believed Curtis would join Chang Gang, as they saw Curtis as a major bonus to have in the gang. After leaving the Leanbois, Curtis is once again close with Randy Bullet, Vinny Pistone, and Mario le Pipe.
- Buddha and Curtis were very close, and got into mayhem together; often carrying out big heists, shooting down rival gang member squads, and the police. Buddha was one of the people that invited Curtis into the Leanbois. Curtis respected Buddha for his natural leadership of the Leanbois; however, they are no longer allies after Curtis left.
- Tony invited Curtis to the Leanbois, and the two were close, but have a rough history together. Curtis often does impersonations of Tony, and mocks him, but they have good chemistry, regardless.
- Saab and Curtis used to be close, often doing jobs together, and having interesting conversations about pointless topics. They supported each other, and gave advice to one another when in Leanbois. When Curtis took a break from the Leanbois, he contacted Saab for support, as they were extremely close. Saab respected Curtis' direction in battle, and made him "war commander" after their victory against Chang Gang. When Curtis left the Leanbois, Saab was angry, and tried to shoot him as he left the family. Curtis shot Saab down a week later as revenge, thus ending their friendship, and the two never see one another.
- Denzel and Curtis are not the closest, but have had their great moments together. They once shot down the Russian Mafia, stealing their striped Adidas sweatpants and vodka. After Denzel murdered Ricky Robins, Curtis drove around with Denzel and tried to comfort him, and to make sure he did not do any drugs.
"I'll help you kill other people, not yourself." - Curtis to Denzel
- Ellie and Curtis had a very close bond, especially during the war with the South Side Ballas. As time went by, they slightly lost that bond, focusing on different things. . Ellie and Curtis did one "game show" in demon masks that Ellie had been wanting to do; kidnapping and eventually killing contestants if they failed a "game/challenge". After leaving the Leanbois, the two have become extremely distant, and no longer do business.
- Curtis and Eugene were good friends, who often did jobs together. Eugene often sells small weapons and attachments to Curtis, and Curtis respects Eugene, seeing him as understanding. They got very close prior to Curtis leaving the Leanbois, with Eugene agreeing with many of Curtis' feelings. Despite leaving, Eugene and Curtis still have respect for one another, and often joke around.
- Curtis is involved heavily in Nino's heist crew. Often being the right-hand man to Nino, while Nino deals guns and acquires information about possible heists. Nino often comes to Curtis to get information about certain people and groups. Curtis is one of the few people to know about Nino's illegal backside, and is told information about guns and heists before most people are. Curtis and Nino work alongside JJ, and Curtis had started pushing guns for both men, but has been put on hold as guns have not been coming to the city frequently. Nino now sees Curtis as family for his loyalty, bringing him into the inner circle of Sahara.
- Jay Jarvis, known as JJ, is one of the best shooters in the city, alongside Curtis and Flippy. JJ is involved in Nino's business, and is/was Curtis' main connect for guns. JJ and Nino gave Curtis one of the four deagles in the city, after Curtis accepted the offer to push guns. They have developed a good friendship, and Curtis has invited JJ to multiple jobs. JJ declined the invites, as he wanted his record to stay clean, so there would be no suspicion of his dealing. They frequently race together and hang out with each other, with JJ asking Curtis to lead his heist crew.
- Cassle' and Curtis developed a good relationship over a couple months. Introduced to each other by fellow friend JJ, the duo went on to become very close, considering each other like family. Cassle and Curtis (alongside JJ, Claire, Alex, and Flippy) are deeply involved in investigating the "Dark Web", and The Watchers; trying to figure out more about them, and how their operations work.
Swolcainovs[edit | edit source]
- A group of friends including - Curtis, Dimitri Barkov, and Luther Caine. The group started in the Maze Bank Arena parking lot, whilst Curtis was taking a break from the Leanbois. The group was formed just hours before Luther shot Dimitri's dick off.
- On June 26th, 2020, Vinny Pistone and Matthew Payne brought Curtis, Flippy, and Randy into the Warehouse business.
- Curtis and Matthew Payne had a disagreement when trying to plan a mission, but have an understanding that if Payne needs some help, he can always pay Curtis to do something.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Curtis and Flippy are very close friends, who often do big jobs together. Curtis normally goes to Flippy when he needs someone to talk to. Curtis does a majority of his jobs with Flippy, and they also spend a great amount of time "shitlording" with each other. While Curtis was having issues with fellow member of the Leanbois, Tony, Flippy told Curtis he would have his back over the other Leanbois. These two often team up with Siz Fulker for jobs and to just hang out.
- Curtis and Siz are usually known among their friends as the "Demon" (Curtis) and the "Demon‘s Shadow" (Siz.) Siz says that when doing a big job using heavy guns, that he is more confident and prepared whenever Curtis is around. Curtis is the best guide for Siz, as he plans his attacks and leads the way, which Siz knows he needs in a big job. Curtis has noticed that one of Siz’s strong points is that he’s a quick learner. He knows that Siz is the best man for him to teach, and to have his back in dangerous situations, as Siz listens to his plans and executes them to a tee. Flippy, Siz, and Curtis usually team up to do big jobs/planned shootouts against the police. When "Matt-A-Gamer" tells Siz that Curtis is doing a big job, Siz texts Curtis with two words: "Mask Check". Siz and Curtis participated in the Million Dollar Race together.
- Curtis and Slim are good friends who used to jobs very frequently with each other, before Slim became the owner of the Vanilla Unicorn. Curtis and Denzel offered the "Leanbois Associate" title to Slim, which he accepted. Slim often calls Curtis if he needs someone dead, or if he needs protection.
• Elena has recently became close friends and assistant for Curtis and Sahara International. Curtis is always seen bantering with Elena, She has told Curtis she will be an Loyal Assistant and will never betray him.
- Fiona a good friend of Curtis. Had an falling out while riding in an Car with Kanye Muskin, Fiona went to Buddha about their falling out since then haven’t been close but been working to fix the trust again.
- When Mary first came back to the city she did a couple of jobs with Curtis. She used to call him "Daddy", but stopped after she got engaged to Alabaster Slim. Mary has also assisted Curtis in a special heist to get him his "demon" car, where they, alongside others, stole cars and stripped them for parts. When Summer Mersion was shot and robbed of her tuner chip by Curtis and other members of the Leanbois, Mary instantly came to her aid and went hunting for the people responsible. After finding them, she shot Curtis down before fleeing. After a short while, Mary and Curtis spoke, and came to a deal where the Leanbois would forgive Mary for shooting them, and in return, she would give them 20 thermite. The deal went smoothly with Mary giving Curtis the thermite personally, and inviting him to a special heist. Although Curtis doesn't hold a grudge against Mary for shooting him, Mary has stated to other people that as a result of what happened she only trusts Curtis, but not other members of the Leanbois.
- Kanye sells cocaine and other sorts of drugs. Kanye offers to help with anything the Leanbois need, mainly for Curtis and Saab. Kanye has recently shown his loyalty to Curtis when he shot at OTT after OTT attempted a drive-by on Curtis.  Kanye also shot ADA Cameron Dupres on Curtis' order, and helped him clean up when they thought Cameron was dead.
- Marty is Curtis' uncle, and raised Curtis because Curtis' father died in prison. Marty taught Curtis how to shoot, how to "mack" on girls, and some other things. Marty is Curtis' favorite uncle, because he acted as a father figure. 
- Claire and Curtis have a love-hate relationship. They often roll together with Flippy and Olga. The two frequently run around and mess with each other and other people. They do jobs together every once in awhile.
Other Missions[edit | edit source]
Random Missions Curtis has participated in.
|Smuggling For The Cartel||Dexx
|Dexx was contacted by El Cartel from Vice City, they requested a shipment of half a ton of marijuana. Dexx orchestrated the huge shipment of drugs by plane. He received help from Leanbois members Buddha, Saab and Curtis, as well as fellow GSF members James McAfee and DJ. The operation was a success and Dexx earned half a million dollars, he plans to make more shipments soon.|
|Infecting Sonya Summers||Siz
|Siz was contracted by The Lost MC and Leslie Ling to capture Sonya Summers. The Lost MC wanted her killed on camera and Leslie wanted her infected with 4 different diseases: Leprosy, Ringworm, Swine Flu, and HIV. Siz brought Curtis into the job. Fred and Huck came along because Siz and Curtis needed a recording and some help with capturing Sonya. Once they found Sonya, she was blindfolded and brought to Alabaster Slim's torture room. Siz mixed the 4 diseases and put them into a syringe. While Sonya was telling her side of the story, Siz dropped the syringe on the floor and had to search with Curtis to find it. Once it was found, Siz accidentally squirted Curtis with the dangerous liquid. Curtis then took off the jacket the substance was on and threw it at Siz. Once her story was finished, Siz injected the needle into her while Curtis held her still. Huck filmed the whole thing for the Lost MC. Curtis pulled out a silenced heavy pistol and shot her 4 times in the back of the head. Siz and Curtis dumped her body behind the old carpet factory and anonymously called the EMS.|
Murders[edit | edit source]
James Carter - Goodbye James[edit | edit source]
- On Monday, July 8th', 2019, after a dispute between the Leanbois and Vagos against The Families in an ongoing war, James Carter was gunned down after a car chase by Curtis and Speedy, by the Los Santos River. His body was brought and dumped out the front of Pillbox Medical Center where he was found by members of the EMS and later confirmed dead by Dr. Kai King.
Pavel Voronin - Russian Down[edit | edit source]
- While trying to defend the docks on a building rooftop during the war with the Leanbois, he ended up being shot down by Curtis. He was heavily injured, had severe burns, and was riddled with multiple gunshot wounds all over his body. Three days later he succumbed to his injuries in the ICU.
Paul Blart - Murder For Hire[edit | edit source]
- Curtis received a phone call from Buck Colton asking for help kidnapping and killing Paul for revenge. Curtis accepted the offer. Once kidnapped, Curtis tried to set up the "Leanboi Special" but could not find a gas tanker. He used a truck instead, Paul was killed on impact. 
Winnie Pooh - Wrong Place, Wrong Time[edit | edit source]
- During a meeting with Reverend I.M. Voland, known as "The Reverend", a car pulled into the meeting area. Cassle and JJ, who were posing as bodyguards for Curtis, noticed the car and held the individual at gunpoint, this person turned out to be Winnie. Curtis, Cassle, and JJ took Winnie under the Los Santos Pier and began to question him. After a few moments of pleading for his life, the group made a decision... he had to go, wrong place, wrong time. Curtis dragged Winnie into the ocean and drowned him to death.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Wait wut?"
- "Get fucked (Insert name)"
- "Tears are just lube"
- " What'd you say?
- "Imma be honest.... I wasn't paying attention"
- "SHUT UP (insert name)"
- "pls bro pls"
Criminal Record[edit | edit source]
- Accessory to Attempted Murder of a Government Employee x1
- Accessory to Escaping Custody x2
- Accessory to First Degree Robbery x1
- Accessory to Robbery x3
- Accessory to Second Degree Murder on a Peace Officer x1
- Assault x1
- Assault on a Peace Officer x1
- Assault with Deadly Firearm x5
- Assault with Deadly Weapon x23
- Attempted Manslaughter x11
- Attempted Murder x6
- Attempted Murder of a Government Employee x9
- Attempted Second Degree Murder on a Peace Officer x9
- Battery x1
- Battery on a Peace Officer x1
- Burglary x1
- Criminal Possession of Government-issued Firearm x2
- Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 1] x42
- Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 2] x36
- Criminal Use of a Firearm x21
- Disobeying a Peace Officer x2
- Evading x13
- Failure to Obey Traffic Control Devices x3
- Felony Possession of Crack Cocaine x1
- Felony Possession of Marijuana x2
- Felony Trespassing x1
- First Degree Robbery x2
- Grand Larceny x1
- Hit and Run x1
- Joyriding x13
- Kidnapping x16
- Misdemeanor Possession of Cocaine x15
- Misdemeanor Possession of Controlled Dangerous Substance OXY or METH x34
- Misdemeanor Possession of Crack x19
- Misdemeanor Possession of Marijuana x5
- Negligent Driving x3
- Obstruction of Justice x1
- Possession of a Silencer or Suppressor x3
- Reckless Evading x26
- Removed Weapons License x3
- Resisting Arrest x21
- Robbery x27
- Third Degree Speeding x1
- Trespassing x1
- Unauthorized Parking x2
- Unlawful Imprisonment x6
- Vandalism x1
- Vandalism of Government Property x2
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Curtis and Marty's Hisrtory - https://clips.twitch.tv/VenomousFaintSharkKippa
- Sahara Family -https://clips.twitch.tv/ClumsyWonderfulDragonflyCharlieBitMe
- Ninos Protection - https://clips.twitch.tv/SullenDirtyJamTBCheesePull
- Origin of The Demon - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/472900124
- Payne Inducts Curtis Into Payne Gang - https://clips.twitch.tv/CarefulFriendlyKittenHassaanChop
- Kanye Saves Curtis - https://www.twitch.tv/curtisryan/clip/DaintyReliableWheelTwitchRPG
- Curtis and Marty History - https://clips.twitch.tv/VenomousFaintSharkKippa
- Curtis kills Paul - https://clips.twitch.tv/TolerantCloudyMouseSuperVinlin