NoPixel Wiki Specific Rules
- This wiki is ONLY for the NoPixel Main Server, public server content will be deleted
- No OOC Drama/Toxicity in any comments or pages.
- Do not discuss player bans or ban reasoning at any point.
- Do not remove content from a page unless it is false.
- Do not add false/irrelevant OOC info to character pages.
General Wiki Rules
- Keep it civil: Do not make personal attacks on other people. If you need to criticize another user’s argument, do so without attacking them as a person. Do not use bigoted language, including slurs which degrade another person or group of people based on gender, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, etc.
- Be a productive member of the wiki: Contribute to the wiki in line with the established processes and conventions. Need help? Ask an administrator! Disrupting the wiki with “edit warring” over differing opinions of a topic with another user or group of users is not productive.
- Do not harass other users: If somebody asks you to stop posting certain content on their wall, respect their wishes. It is their wall.
- Do follow community guidelines for formatting: When a community has established formatting, it’s important to adhere to that, especially when spoiler content is involved. Formatting rules and suggestions can be found on the wiki Discord.
Depending on the severity of the rule break, you may be permanently blocked with no warning. Rules are subject to change at any point without notice, it is your responsibility to keep updated on the rules.
If you see any comments or edits that break these rules, please report them, or inform us via Discord if it goes unnoticed. We are not always watching, and with the heavy traffic recently it is possible for us to miss some vandalism to pages. Thank you for contributing!