Charlie Spresso is a character role-played by Lastbrokenoath.
Charlie Spresso came to Los Santos from world travelling in search of its best coffee. Highly motivated by coffee. Hates when you tell him when he is addicted to coffee. He is a bit unsure of people but never coffee. Bit on the scared side when it comes to matters in the city, but not its coffee. Highly overactive and loyal to a fault.
Charlie from his first day in the city has come a long way where he no longer feels like he is valued and his loyalty quality has shifted to the wayside.
Still holding some resentment for a lot in the city and people around him, before he heads down a dark path, he wants to do some good. While away in Brazil he found a new found sense in coffee and travel. He never found that one person but he realized something after being back. Mental Health Awareness. He wants to advocate for mental health even though he himself is not fully there and wants to make his problems "go" away. He is torn between what he knows and what he feels. Thoughts not connected at all due to the tug-o-war of pain and happiness.
Currently scared out his mind of what he knows about specific people in the city, torn on how he is gonna afford coffee, even if he has to cross lines. He is unsure of his fate since he has been back, "certain" threats have not been dealt with, specific individuals have nefarious plans in store for him or against him.
Currently paralyzed and suffering from major physical damage due to an incident he has no recollection of. Currently paranoid and scared. He has lost his ability to talk due trauma and debilitating body. Currently in ICU Ward C at Pillbox, awaiting for treatment to be moved home to rest. Medical prognosis is not great as he still can no longer walk, refuses and cannot eat, and hooked up to a ventilator so he can breathe.
Spresso Talks control is being handed over to Sydney for time being due to his current mental and physical health. He is currently in talks with a "Contact" to get her what she needs for the event.
While he was away in Brazil, Charlie wanted to work on threats to him. He started to call Sydney Bearmont and act on info he knew before his ICU and his trip. He would act like he hasn't spoke to Charlie for months. His main interest was to protect himself, but Sydney's sanity slowly slipped into what he saw as madness. He would look into Jaden Sparks very heavily. He even reached out to William Thatch due to Sydney name dropping Midas to him. Midas was the name Sydney gave this persona. Midas became inactive for some time due to the fact the threats have subsided.
Due to recent events, Midas made a return because Sydney was having a stalker problem, the death of Jaden Sparks, and Justine Maway. Charlie gets feed a lot of info in normal conversations with people, because everyone's interest align with his. He has learned that Jaden was putting together some collective of serial killers minus one in particular which is good news to him. Flop Dugong was working on information Midas gave Sydney and pieced together who this scarecrow is and unfortunately almost died for investigating. Midas meet with Flop and William to explain how bad the situation is and to stop name dropping people. Charlie told Sydney who is after her and Johnathan Wright in confidence, but told others that the information came from Midas.
Midas got his information from contacts who all have the same interest as him. He wants to make sure innocents are safe and could care less if these serial killers kill those who deserve it. Charlie had to kill to get more info which is something that he doesn't regret because it saved lives that don't deserve it.
He did finally meet with Sydney and he wanted to show her that what she has started needs to stop or more will die. Mentally broken she was, Midas/Charlie did not care. He became an active role in her therapy working with Thatch.
Midas activity has come to a complete close, he closed this chapter.
- Charlie does have an addictive personality, reason why he doesn't drink or do drugs.
- Charlie used to plant IEDs in roads during his travels for coffee vouchers.
- His Akuma is his pride and joy, values that bike more than friendships sometimes.
- He is attracted to girls who are crazy, have a crazy past, or 51-50 tag in the MDT.
- Super loyal that it gets him into tons of trouble.
- Has a murderous rage in him when triggered.
- He can tolerate large amounts of caffeine and nicotine without getting sick.
- Prefers a hammer over a knife.
- Charlie acts like he trusts people fully, but always keeps things from someone.
- Has has 0 idea about video games, certain movies, and pop culture.
- Has really bad eyesight.
- Used to smoke a few packs of cigarettes daily (50 to 60).
- Carries around a thermos still from his ex Annabelle Lecter, someone needs to give him a new one.
- Torn between bad or good, thoughts are not able to be communicated after his trip.
- Can't care or does care at same time, he is very unsure of everything and everyone.
- Paranoid due to caffeine and what he knows.
- Los Santos #1 Liability in his eyes.
- Has a persona named Midas who takes all the information in conversations and figures out things. Midas has goals to protect and hide certain individuals. Charlie doesn't enjoy being Midas at all.
- "It's not an addiction, its my love for coffee, I just love....coffee."
- "What the fuck is a baby Yoda?"
- "The obvious is invisible"
- "Nothing like a cup of coffee to soothe out sanities"
- "If a woman buys me a cup of coffee, I will buy her lunch forever. #simplife"