Charles Johnson is a character role-played by summit1g.
Charles Johnson is a member of Chang Gang, also known as "Chawa" which comes from Mr. K's inability to pronounce his real name, Charles. The name stuck and is now used by many members of the gang and city.
He is a lover of cars and keen street racer, who is willing to race anyone at any time. While pursuing the dream of becoming the greatest getaway driver that ever lived, he has gained the nickname of "Crash Johnson".
He is also an accomplished Blackjack player, with Mr. K calling him "the Father of the table".
He is known to leave Los Santos and travel on long sea cruises or going to lay low in Russia for extended periods of time.
Charles was first introduced to Chang Gang through his friend Boe Jangles After their first meeting, he began to quickly associate himself with the gang and would roll with them learning the in's and out's of the city. He became an official member in the Spring of 2019.
Lately Charles has found a passion for cars and street racing, which he does most of the time when he's in the city. But when Charles is not racing, he can usually be found participating in heists with Chang Gang and is often their designated getaway driver.
Tony Tiger's death
- Jean Paul or X was Charles' partner in crime during their "Duo Bank Heists" , he served as the bank security hacker and assisted Charles in giving him consistent shotcalling about the cops' whereabouts during the escapes. They hold the record for the fastest back-to-back fleeca heists in the city.
- Rusty Johnson is Charles' brother, who has participated in jobs and heists, alongside him and the rest of Chang Gang.
- Boe Jangles was one of Charles' close friends in the city.
- Garrett Jobless often claims to be in a relationship with Charles, although the feelings have never been reciprocated and are only one-sided.
- Hutch Hutcherson
- Mickey S
- Judd Lincoln
- Lucas Ortiz
- Igor Skovacic
- Eddie Marshall
- Ray Mond
- Autumn Rhodes
- Allen Widemann
- Eugene Zuckerberg
- Malakai Anderson
- Wayne Biggz
- John Spartan
- Los Santos Police Department
- Blaine County Sheriff's Office
- San Andreas State Park Rangers
- Coop Holliday, Charles originally knew Coop when Coop was a Judge. Even though Coop left the DoJ, Charles refers to him as 'Judge Man'.
- Irwin Dundee
- Wayne Kerr
Charles Johnson's prior convictions list as of Sunday, November 10, 2019.
- Accessory to Robbery x8
- Assault x1
- Assault on a Peace Officer x2
- Assault with Deadly Firearm x2
- Assault with Deadly Weapon x7
- Attempted Murder x3
- Attempted Second Degree Murder on a Peace Officer x4
- Brandishing non Firearm x2
- Burglary x6
- Criminal Possession of Government-issued Firearm x1
- of a Firearm [Class 1] x28
- Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 2] x12
- Criminal Possession of a Taser x1
- Criminal Threats x1
- Criminal Use of a Firearm x5
- Evading x8
- First Degree Speeding x1
- Impersonating a Peace Officer x1
- Joyriding x17
- Kidnapping x13
- Negligent Driving x1
- Petty Theft x1
- Possession of Cocaine x4
- Possession of Controlled Dangerous x5
- Possession of Crack x2
- Possession of a Silencer / Suppressor x1
- Receiving Stolen Property in the Third Degree x1
- Reckless Evading x24
- Removed Drivers License x1
- Resisting Arrest x15
- Robbery x18
- Second Degree Speeding x1
- Tampering With a Vehicle x2
- Third Degree Speeding x2
- Unlawful Imprisonment x5
- Vehicle Registration Fraud x1
Drivers License: In Good Standing
- On June 20th, 2020, Charles won Joe Caine’s Big Dick Car Show, earning himself $200k.
- Often claims to be 26 years old.
- Has a really Big Head.
- Customized Kanjo
- First time meeting Darius
- The pony is delivered
- Go to Sleep Dan
- Charles revenge on cops for spike strip race
- Charles is a savage
- Blowing up cops cars for revenge on races
- The Streets Remember #Justice4Chawa #FreeChawa