Chang Gang is an organized crime syndicate operating in Los Santos. They are involved in most criminal activities; from bank robbery, murder, drug and gun trafficking, kidnapping, arson, gang wars, street racing, and police impersonation.
- 1 Chang Gang Origins
- 2 Full Member Roster
- 3 Reincarnation of Mr. Chang
- 4 Chang Gang Connections
- 5 Events
- 6 The Dark Web and Koil Coin
- 7 PDM Court Case
- 8 War with the Vagos
- 9 Wu Chang Records
- 10 War with the Misfits
- 11 At Odds with the Leanbois
- 12 More Conflict with Leanbois: The 18 Hour War
- 13 Trivia and Achievements
- 14 Chang Gang Commandments
- 15 Divisions of the Chang Gang
- 16 Chang Gang Reddit
- 17 Clips
- 18 Videos
- 19 Gallery
Chang Gang Origins[edit | edit source]
When Garrett approached Chang to start the gang, in true Chang style he agreed for $50 dollars and a cheeseburger.
Full Member Roster[edit | edit source]
This is the official order of all the members of the Chang Gang from the beginning, starting from first to last to join:
- Garrett - (2017-Present) - Currently Active [OG]
- Chang - (2017-2020) - Reincarnated [OG]
- Kebun - (2020-Present) - Currently Active
- Taco - (2017-Present) - Currently Active [OG]
- Randy - (2017-Present) - Currently Active[OG]
- Big D - (2017-Present) - Currently On The Grind [OG]
- Vinny - (2018-Present) - Currently Active
- Ramee - (2018-Present) - Currently Active
- Charles - (2019-Present) - Currently Active
- Uchiha - (2019-Present) - Currently Active
- Boe † - (2020) - Deceased
Reincarnation of Mr. Chang[edit | edit source]
Due to the shocking tragedy of Mr. Chang, Chang Gang had to seek out help from a top level scientist to try and restore what was left from Mr. Changs brain.
The gang planned and organized a heist led by Mr. Changs stepson, Tony Macaloni and Chang gang member Uchiha Jones (a cybernetic human himself) to steal a new Boston Dynamics cybernetic human body from humane labs research and development facility. After the heist was successfully finished, Chang Gang contacted one of the worlds best doctors Dr. Singh, from Pillbox Medical too transfer Mr. Changs consciousness to the new cybernetic body, but it wasn't going to be easy.
With the help of Dr. Singh, Chang gang managed to steal Mr. Chang from intensive care at Pillbox Medical and then preceded to the next destination, the morgue.
The kidnapping of Mr. Chang triggered a state wide announcement alerting all police forces.
Once the group arrived at the morgue, they quickly unloaded the two bodies and proceeded to the top floor for Dr. Singh to begin his transfer of the bodies. About 20 minutes into the procedure, police started swarming the area and a large shootout began to occur. Fully automatic gunfire was heard throughout the city and local news began to cover the story live on air. After a bloody showdown with police and the successful procedure by Dr. Singh, Chang Gang got to see Mr. Kebun being born.
Chang Gang Connections[edit | edit source]
Considered Members[edit | edit source]
- Bobby Brown - Bobby was around long before the start of the Chang Gang, and rolled with Garrett.
- Lil Erf - Known associate of the crew as well as, a signed artist for Chang Gang's record company Wu-Chang Records. Not part of the gang but, frequently does jobs with the gang as well as, making some songs about the gang.
- Karen Dahmer - Chang's "assistant" at his detective agency.
Chang Gang Associates (CGA)[edit | edit source]
CGA is a group of friends / colleagues whom are very closely associated with CG. It is important to note that, unlike other gang affiliation processes, being a CGA member is considered a meme and not an active gang recruiting platform.
- Wayne Biggaz - "Head OF CGA" Known as a very close associate of the crew. When Mel asked Chang if he could join CGA, Chang confirmed Wayne's position by saying "you have to talk to Wayne [about joining]."
- Allen Widemann - Is the legal front of PDM for CG. He gives Vinny Pistone a cut (20%) of Premium Deluxe Motorsport revenue, paid the $2 million bail associated with the Kermit Delaw murder, and is their current gun runner.
- Melbert Rickenbacker - He has been helping the crew out here and there. As of April 25th, 2020 he has been inducted into CGA.
- Anto Murphy - Known associate. Successfully helped CG takeover the Vagos trap house.
- Pablo Wealth - A known associate of the crew. Not part of the gang.
Allies[edit | edit source]
- Benjamin Crane - Chang Gang's most recent legal representation after Murphy Braun went MIA for an extended period of time.
- Gazpacho Prince - The smaller older brother of Charles "Taco" Prince.
- Joe Kerr (Joe Caine) - Joe Kerr was heavily involved in the gang. (Old Server) Joe Caine is Chang Gang's cocaine connect.
- Jacob Harth - Runs the Dark Web with help from many associates and people, worked with Chang Gang on running it at one point.
- Lana Valentine - Chang's Girlfriend, she isn't a full member but sometimes helps out the crew during robberies.
- Milo Wealth - Former gun dealer and current owner of a stash house, Pablo's brother.
- Murphy Braun - The gang's most trusted legal representation. Murphy has represented Chang Gang on multiple occasions, most notably their past murder trials.
- Mario Le-Pipe - Close friend of Charles and close associate of the gang.
- Nino Chavez - The main gun supplier, has a good relationship with the gang because of their business dealings
- Oola Kingston - Vinny's Ex-Girlfriend; involved with Chang Gang for a long time. Owns stash houses in her name for Chang, Vinny, and Randy.
- Rusty Johnson - Charles Johnson's brother.
- Vasily Sazkaljovich - Known associate of the crew. Not part of the gang.
- Curtis Swoleroid - Helps with transports and jailbreaks. Not a part of the gang. Extremely close ties a while back and re-established them after leaving LB.
- Juan Carlos "Flippy" Hernandez - Helps with transports and jailbreaks. Not a part of the gang.
Former Members (Includes Old Server)[edit | edit source]
- Bentley Harrison † - An old member of the Chang Gang. He was eventually killed by Denzel Williams.
- Leah Ashe - One of the original members of gang. No longer a member.
- Margaret Fox - One of the original members of gang. No longer a member.
Former Allies and Affiliates (Includes Old Server)[edit | edit source]
- Chad Kelagai - Previously did bank jobs and crime together, along with his brother, Mike.
- Lawrence Wealth - Twin brother to Pablo Wealth. Often found hanging out with Pablo, as well as a tag along with Chang and the rest of the gang.
- Mike Kelagai - Previously did bank jobs and crime together. He almost became a CG member before going MIA.
- Nacho - He is one of Kevin's twitch mods and had rolled with CG back in the old server.
- Niko Caropot - Known associate of the crew. He was one of their major suppliers for guns, drugs, etc. He had also rolled with them from time to time.
- Simon L. Harth - Former overseer of the Dark Web. He was very active at the beginning of the new server before Chang Gang burned him alive. 
Events[edit | edit source]
The Final Day [edit | edit source]
The final day of the old server before the great purge was July 31, 2018. Chang Gang members Taco, Chang, Ramee and Garrett were part of the final day.
The Dark Web and Koil Coin[edit | edit source]
The Dark Web started as a sale of a Windows XP computer located in the back office of a convenient store, from Mr. Chang and Bobby Brown to Sayid, for $8000. With that very computer, Sayid created the Dark Web, and Koil Coin.
PDM Court Case[edit | edit source]
Law enforcement began looking into PDM (which was owned by Vinny at the time), because of his connections to Chang Gang. They suspected Vinny of providing money to an organized gang. The investigation lasted months, with Vinny and several other members receiving warrants to search their properties.
The gang perceived the investigation to be over, believing that the police had no substantial evidence. However, Vinny and Chang were put into prison, and were due to appear in court. Chang Gang eventually won the case.
War with the Vagos[edit | edit source]
A war began with Vagos, after Chang & Vinny. Approached Anto Murphy to give up the Vagos trap house and give to Chang Gang they paid him. CG gave it to Wayne Biggaz to hold down and in return they would give them protection and some of the profits.
This caused issue with the Vagos, which caused and ongoing feud amongst both gangs and daily shootouts for weeks.
Even to point that Chang Gang entered the barrio (Vagos territory) and set up a block party.
Chang & Vinny set up a record label called Wu Chang Records. The label signed musicians Lil Erf, Chris Porter & Riley Johnson as well as various others. All Chang Gang members were assigned to roles within the label.
Big D[edit | edit source]
Chang Gang[edit | edit source]
Ramee[edit | edit source]
Randy Bullet[edit | edit source]
Vinny[edit | edit source]
Wu Chang Records[edit | edit source]
- Wu Chang Records SoundCloud
Wayne Biggaz[edit | edit source]
War with the Misfits[edit | edit source]
Riley had a meeting to decide his future at the record label. OTT and Hutch found out and shoot Riley outside Wu Chang's, Chang Gang members proceed to shot back. Chang set up a meeting with the Misfits, Chang Gang didn't like the fact that the misfits shoot outside there establishment, OTT wanted to apologize. Chang and OTT hugged it out, seems all was forgiven.
Until Chang threw a molotov at Hutch and burnt off his facial hair and eyebrows. Following day they meet to try and resolve the problems, they agreed to peace.
OTT was driving around the Top Shottaz trap house, which the Chang Gang give Top Shottaz protection and make some profits of the trap house. This caused the Top Shottaz to defend the trap from the Misfits.
This escalated into daily shootouts between the Misfits and Chang Gang.
On February 17, 2020, Hutch and OTT were kidnapped by the Chang Gang due to being at war with them. Mr. Chang offered to let OTT go but keep Hutch in his possession with the promise of only releasing Hutch if OTT delivered a bunch of cocaine and pistols to him, which OTT stole from the Chang Gang earlier. He only had 10 minutes to complete this job.
After OTT panicked and failed to deliver these items (instead spending his time trying to think of alternate methods to save Hutch), the Chang Gang relocated him to the mine shaft where he was sliced to death with a machete by Mr. Chang.
After weeks of shootouts between the Misfits & Chang Gang, OTT meet up with Chang to try and resolve their issues, firstly OTT acknowledging he made some mistakes. OTT also suggested he was getting back into music and Chang offered him to sign to Wu Chang Records, which OTT accepted. This agreement ended the war and dissolution of The Misfits.
At Odds with the Leanbois[edit | edit source]
Chang Gang and the Leanbois had a healthy relationship with one another for a very long time. However, tensions became worse when the two organizations:
- Chang Gang acquaintance Tyrone Biggums got laid out by Tony Corleone at the Ballas cul-de-sac for not paying the Leanbois corner selling tax.
- Chang Gang tried to impose their influence in the Southside and tried to take over the Vagos-Leanbois dominated Taco Shop. Additionally, they do not like the taxation rules of the Southside therefore Chang Gang answered back by taxing the Jewelry Store and the Vault, which furthered the tensions between the Southside and Chang Gang.
- Chang Gang kidnapped Al Saab and stabbed him on-top of Mt. Chiliad then blowing him up near Sandy Shores after the two gangs met up by Fast Lane Imports to meet and tried to settle their disputes, however that did not happen and that was the breaking point for the war.
The Leanbois with the help of the Vagos (mostly Flippy, for now) are now waging war against the Chang Gang and the relationships between the two have deteriorated to the point where Chang Gang will actively gun people down if they are in the same vehicle with any of the members of the Leanbois.
Paleto Firefight [edit | edit source]
After several car firefights and skirmishes (mostly ending in Chang Gang's favour), the Leanbois and Chang Gang met in Paleto for a foot fight (both sides agreed no cars) on March 24th, 2020. The tense six-on-six shootout lasted 40 minutes, with the Leanbois securing the win only losing one member in the fight.
The LSPD rushed the Leanbois in the aftermath, pursuing them to Grandma's House. An epic shootout ensued, involving Leanbois, Chang Gang, and the LSPD.
Big D vs Ellie (The Maze) [edit | edit source]
The war continued with the arranged one-on-one fight between Ellie (LB) and Big D (CG) in the hedge maze.It was a pretty fair fight Between Ellie (LB) and Big D (CG). The fight ended with Big D's victory.
End of War Terms [edit | edit source]
Following Paleto and the Maze fights, with LB conceding overall defeat, the gangs came to respectful terms and ended the conflict.
More Conflict with Leanbois: The 18 Hour War[edit | edit source]
Conflict erupted with the Leanbois again when Chang Gang heard Eugene was 'loose-lipped' about its warehouse, and had name-dropped Vinny as the manager of the warehouse business. In response, CG kidnapped Eugene and his fellow Leanbois and shot him.
After this, a ~24 hour war broke out in which CG and LB had two main fights, both won by CG. Lang Buddha surrendered after the second fight.
Chang, Randy, Taco, Ramee, Buddha, Tony, Eugene, and Saab drove up toward Integrity. CG got the jump on LB as they all shot. Chang's Buggy was focused by LB, downing Chang and Ramee.
Randy and Taco focused Eugene. Eugene was downed, leading to Randy also downing Saab outside the courthouse. Tony jumped into Buddha's car. Once in the car, Buddha and Tony were downed by Randy and Taco near pillbox, giving CG the win.
Randy, Ramee, Vinny, and Mario attacked Lean Street and fought Buddha,Tony, Eugene, and Denzel. Randy flanked Buddha behind Mega Mall and downed him. Eugene was downed next by Randy while running across the road with no cover. Tony and Denzel regrouped and ran behind houses towards the cul-de-sac. As they ran, Randy and Vinny flanked with cover from Ramee and Mario across the road. Tony downed Vinny while Randy secured the flank, downing Tony and Denzel from a roof behind them. CG secured the win with three members still up.
Several hours after the second fight between CG and Leanboi's (see Second Fight), Buddha surrendered via the radio to Mr. Chang.
Chang Gang (Chang, Vinny, Ramee and Randy) met with the Leanbois (Buddha, Tony, and Eugene) at the airport to discuss terms of surrender. After an hour debate with various offers and counters, they came to an agreement. Chang Gang would purchase Lean Street's cul-de-sac for $2 million and receive ownership of the Comedy Club, LB's tier 2 warehouse, and Tony’s Spaghetti Factory. Chang Gang also had to agree not to interfere or retaliate in the conflict between the Leanbois and Curtis Swoleroid and Flippy. The exchange occurred approximately 10 days later, after which CG immediately resold the Cul-De-Sac to the East Side Ballas for $3.55m. The profits were split between Chang, Randy, Ramee, Vinny, and Taco.
Trivia and Achievements[edit | edit source]
- Chang Gang was NOT formed on NoPixel, but on a different server called USA Realism RP.
- Garrett was the one to come up with the gang's name and also the true master mind behind the creation of CG.
- Joe Caine (and Joe Kerr before him) was originally planned to be inducted into the gang when the new server was created. Unfortunately, he stopped coming around at that time.
- Vinny was more heavily involved in crime on the old server, before being handed down PDM and becoming the cash supplier of Chang Gang. But now, Vinny has now made Allen Widemann the Legal front for the business. This way he could go back to being included in the various criminal activities of CG.
- Chang Gang is the longest standing group on the server.
- They were the first group ever to do a jailbreak successfully.
- They were the first group ever to do the "new" vault successfully.
Chang Gang Commandments[edit | edit source]
- Thou shalt not listen to Ramee
- Thou shall always blame Ramee
- Thou shall not let Ramee drive
- Thou shall always repeat rules 1,2, and 3
- Thou shall not take directions from Vinny
- Thou shall vulture
- Thou shall not drive a Subaru
- Thou shalt not let Uchiha be bullied
- Thou shall mag dump the ops
- Thou shalt not simp
- Thou shall not fuck with Randy Bullet
- Thou shalt not use an AP (pistol)
- Thou shalt always pay their car payments
Divisions of the Chang Gang[edit | edit source]
|The SBSO||Inactive||Vigilant crew||SBSO is not an official police outlet like the BCSO, LSPD, or SASP, they still pride themselves in being a unique task force that uses unorthodox methods to get crime off the streets. They also spell Sheriff with one "F" (sherif). In reality, The SBSO is just another name for Chang Gang and their close associates|
|Wu Chang Records||Active||Record label||Wu Chang Records was created by Mr. Wang Chang & Vinny Pistone, and established under Mr. Wang Chang's name.
The records label is one of the most successful companies in Los Santos hitting 200k plays in 2 weeks by their song "Whatever You Need".
|Changaloa Cartel||Active||Drug trafficking||The Changaloa Cartel (Spanish: Cártel de Changaloa), is a large International drug trafficking, money laundering, and organized crime syndicate established during the late 1980s.
The cartel is primarily based in the city of Los Santos with operations in the Mexican states of Baja California, Durango, Sonora, and Chihuahua.
The United States Intelligence Community considers the Changaloa Cartel "the most powerful drug trafficking organization in the world" and in 2011, the Los Santos Times called it "Mexico's most powerful organized crime group."
|The Dragon's Dojo||Inactive||Business||The Dragon's Dojo is a dojo co-owned and operated by Mr. Chang and Uchiha Jones.|
Chang Gang Reddit[edit | edit source]
The Chang Gang Reddit is now live. Join here:
Clips[edit | edit source]
Old Server[edit | edit source]
New Server[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]