Carmella Corset is a character role-played by Carmen
- 1 Description
- 2 Background Information
- 3 Appearance
- 4 Relationships
- 4.1 Griselda Ambrose
- 4.2 Nancy Landgraab
- 4.3 Ziggy Flint
- 4.4 Hannah HotPocket
- 4.5 Jupiter Adams
- 4.6 Chris Griffin
- 4.7 Gordon Remy
- 4.8 Stephen McClane
- 4.9 Violet Van Housen
- 4.10 Bryce Miller
- 4.11 Molly Minaj
- 4.12 Bovice Wilkinson
- 4.13 Lana Valentine
- 4.14 Alabaster Slim
- 4.15 Siz Fulker
- 4.16 Dexx Martin
- 4.17 Nino Chavez
- 4.18 Mr. Robert Rodgers
- 4.19 Carlos "Cheddar" Sanchez
- 4.20 Ramee El-Rahman
- 4.21 Tyrone Biggums
- 4.22 Vinny Pistone
- 4.23 Marcus L. Jackson
- 4.24 Maurice Jackson
- 4.25 Mr. Chang
- 4.26 Gioconda Coppola
- 4.27 Cherry Taboo
- 5 Love Life
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Quotes
- 8 Highlights
- 9 Major Events
- 10 Gallery
- 11 References
Description[edit | edit source]
Carmella is known to be bold and flirtatious, but can also be intimidating because of her assertive attitude. Due to her lively (albeit promiscuous) nature and appealing physique, she attracts a lot of attention from men and women. Despite her manipulative tendencies and silver tongue at times, she shows a caring and almost motherly nature. Her good heart is what most people take notice of.
Carmella is sometimes naive, which often unintentionally lands her into dangerous situations with dangerous people. She's inexperienced in committing crimes or fighting and had been avoiding doing it since she came to the city. But, she seems to have changed her mind when Violet Van Housen encouraged her into trying it. Carmella chose to give her the benefit of the doubt and start afresh. Now she's unrestrained when she's pissed off, swinging her baseball bat at anyone or any car who faces her wrath.
After her many failures at crime and being constantly robbed, she became desperate for money and turned to what she did best ― stripping. Carmella currently works under Alabaster Slim at the Vanilla Unicorn Strip Club. She's considered to be one of the top dancers.
Background Information[edit | edit source]
Carmella followed her sister Hannah to Los Santos and has reunited with her mom and other sister Jupiter in the city. Carmella has come a long way since her time in the city of Los Santos. She's met various people through the city and gained connections along the way.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Carmella is usually found in different styled of fashionable outfits in a variety of colors. Her most favorite to wear are corsets, skirts, or a dress while wearing heels with a purse. The colors she likes to wear are mostly black, red and pink, (usually pink), but she dabbles in other colors as well to match the style. She has long hair that ranges from black, blonde, rose gold, to brown; however her natural hair color is unknown. Since she divorced from Coop Holliday, Carmella's style has become grungy and she's started dressing in darker colors. She no longer wears pink and dresses more like a mafia woman now (as shown in the pictures)
Relationships[edit | edit source]
- Carmella is Griselda’s blood granddaughter, for whom she cares very much for. Griselda is there for her when she needs someone to guide her or simply a helping hand, despite Carmella getting her into trouble more often than not.
- Griselda betrayed Carmella after kidnapping and offering her to the GSF in exchange for money. Soon after the deal went terribly wrong, Carmella kidnapped Griselda and shot her multiple times in an attempt to get revenge. Griselda came up with a plan: she anonymously called Carmella telling her she won a cash prize from a random raffle pulled by Cop Killa Records. She then led Carmella to a quiet building and revealed her identity. Griselda retaliated by beating her multiple times with a baseball bat and robbing her, leaving Carmella in the ICU.
- Carmella, Jupiter, and Hannah's mother, the one who bestowed upon them her wisdom and raised them who they are today. Nancy and Carmella have a good relationship. Carmella once confided about feeling nervous/scared about selling her body in an auction (started up with the help of Carmella's pimp tress, Ellie Dono). Unbeknownst to Carmella, It was revealed later on she told Hannah that she had a plan to sell Carmella herself before.
- Carmella unknowingly gave her long lost father, Ziggy, a lap dance at the Vanilla Unicorn .He said he strongly supported her career and even helped advertise her around in the VU. Carmella longs to see him since their fated meeting.
- Hannah is Carmella's older sister. They've been close since childhood and always had each other's back. They're often mistaken as twins due to their similarities in appearance and is confused with being the other. Her sister had decided to leave Los Santos and is presumably dead due to losing contact.
- Jupiter is Carmella and Hannah's adopted baby sister. They reunited when they all arrived at the city. She got them in trouble with Al Saab once, when she stole his vehicle (For more details, see "The Stolen Vehicle" on Major Events.) Carmella previously tried to kill her sister for life insurance money, but this didn't work out well. Luckily, Jupiter's loyalty to the family caused her to forgive Carmella and instead went after the 'Yo' man for talking against her older sister. Carmella often keeps in touch with Jupiter.
- After finding Chris extremely charming during a ride in Bryce's limo, Carmella decided to adopt him as her son on February 22, 2020. Since then, she hasn't seen him and has presumably forgotten about him.
(Former Unofficial Adopted Son/Friend)
- Gordon (Gordy/Gordando/Gordito/Gorbanzo Bean/Gorgonzola) made a big impression on Carmella the first time they met. Gordy's first day at Los Santos consisted of frantically looking for a barber shop and clothing store, because many warned him about looking too much like Coop. As if by fate, Carmella bumped into him and offered him a ride to the barber shop. She then helped Gordy change his haircut and the two hit it off since then. Having spent the entire day together, Gordy opened up about his rough childhood and this seemed to urge Carmella into adopting him. On June 3, 2020, Coop and Carmella decided to go on a trial basis before officially adopting him. The Hollidays spent their first family outing at a picnic, nevertheless it was awkward, but they somehow got along.
- The day after, Gordy was kidnapped by the Chang Gang and Carmella had to exchange her pet chicken, Roman, for his life. Unfortunately, the Chang Gang's involvement with Gordy and Coop's apathetic attitude toward Gordy damaged their relationship. Carmella's sudden loss of family caused her to desire another son. After her fight with Gordy, Carmella found a person on Twatter named Gustav Fuentas and asked if he'd want a new mom, to which he accepted. Much to disbelief, Carmella somehow managed to lose two of her new adopted sons to Mr. Chang.
- During Carmella's first time in Los Santos, she met a police officer on duty. They flirted with each other and exchanged numbers, but unfortunately, she ended up forgetting it. Carmella took a liking towards him and wanted to find him again during her first time in the city. Since then, the feelings for him waned and she gave up on pursuing him.
- Violet is the person who introduced and taught Carmella how to do crimes. The two did all kinds of jobs together. In one incident, they ended up getting caught by the police and being put to jail. They've also been caught by the HOA (including the police) for breaking and entering, but they were let go without trouble.
- On May 21, 2020, Violet thought Randy was cheating on her with Carmella. She shot Carmella to death and set her on fire while Lana watched. They've made up since this incident and decided to be friends again the day after.
- Bryce and Carmella have a love/hate type of relationship. They met when he called her about the page she posted and and attempted to go on a date with her. He ended up finding out that his girlfriend, Hannah HotPocket, was related to Carmella. She then got out of the car to yell at him for coming between her and her sisters. She finds him a bit annoying sometimes because of his frat-boy nature and states that every time they get together, much to Bryce's disbelief. Despite of this, they have remained on friendly terms.
- Molly is probably one of craziest girls she has met and can make Carmella paranoid about her intentions. Molly went ballistic the first time they met because Carmella didn't want to sell tacos with her. Molly avoided her thinking she didn't want to hang out, but they slowly reconnected and strangely enough seemed to have formed a friendship. Molly will always have trust issues even though deep down she loves Carmella. She sometimes avoids her because Molly likes to be alone.
- Recently on May 18, 2020, Carmella was beaten up by Molly in disguise after their unfavorable interaction at the Discount Store . She chased Carmella down with the intention of hurting her. Molly has been missing since this incident.
- When Carmella was arrested in prison, Lil Erf introduced her to Bovice. She doesn't know him too well, but is a bit intimidated by him, which is understandable.
(Former Best Friend)
- Lana is Carmella's best friend and seestur. They get into all kinds of shenanigans around the city. Despite their differences, they often have each other's backs... most of the time.
- As of May 18, 2020, Carmella expressed her concerns about Lana and their distancing friendship. They became busy with their own endeavors, with Lana involved in gang wars and Carmella getting married. She hesitates to trust her because Lana allowed her to be kidnapped by the Chang Gang.
- On May 20, 2020, Carmella and Lana decided to end their friendship due to recent events (For more details, see "The End of a Friendship" on Major Events.) She also was there when Carmella and shot and burned alive by Violet. Carmella isn't planning on talking to her any time soon.
- On August 2, 2020, Carmella and Lana reconciled at Bryce's wedding after Coop put a hit on Carmella. Carmella told Lana she was right all along and then they proceeded to beat Coop up together.
- Slim is her former pimp and boss at the Vanilla Unicorn. He's known to be aggressive toward the strippers, but Carmella doesn't really mind his aggressive behavior and instead likes the treatment. He promoted her as manager of the club. At one point, Carmella tried to steal money from the VU and failed miserably.
- Carmella and Siz are colleagues with little history, but the few times they talked, she found him to be quite sweet.
- After many conversations, they became close and seem to be on good terms despite Dexx's suspicions. On one occasion, he gave her a key to one of his houses. Dexx may have taken a liking to her, but he hasn't made his intentions clear and may just be wanting to hear what she knows before deciding what to do.
- Carmella was sold to him and Curtis Swoleroid by Ellie Dono after an open auction for her virginity at south side. Nino, Carmella and Curtis had a three way at the top of a mountain, with Ellie watching with her binoculars. The term 'Eiffel Tower' is the other name of their famous three way. Carmella doesn't like to talk about the encounter.
- Carmella was one of Mr. Rodgers victims. She met Mr. Rodgers in prison and found him to be quite terrifying. In contrast, Mr. Rodgers seems to like Carmella and generally greets her in a friendly but creepy manner. They have gone to unconventional trips together, like catching a mountain lion and getting drunk at Bahama Mamas after trying to kill her. In spite of that, Carmella goes out of her way to avoid Mr. Rodgers and expressed her fear of being around him.
- He met Carmella after she hung out with Tyrone from East Side Ballas. They used to hang out and rob houses together. One day, Carmella got caught by Kael Soze and Brian Knight robbing a house with Cheddar carrying her on his back, who was trying to pin the crime onto her. They were not arrested for breaking and entering, but rumors began to circulate when Brian posted a video of them together in the bedroom. At another occasion, Carmella blamed Cheddarfor ruining her relationship with Coop, to which he denied the accusation. They also had a confrontation during Carmella's birthday.
- On June 4, 2020, Carmella got a phone call from Cheddar, yelling and desperate for a ride. Despite everything he's done to her, she drove quickly to save her friend. Cheddar and the Chang Gang were actually there to set her up and frame her for cheating. Mr. Chang took and posted a picture of Carmella being carried by Cheddar on Twatter. In retaliation, Carmella attacked Cheddar with a hatchet and managed to escape.
- Carmella and Ramee never really get along. Ramee and mostly other Chang Gang members often take advantage of her naive nature. He once instigated Carmella into beating a random girl near Garage T with a bat. He started acting friendly when she got divorced. Ramee swears he only has good intentions, but Carmella dislikes the sudden attention and the way he salivates and stutters around her.
- Carmella and Tyrone get along so quick and acted like old friends since their first encounter in the city. Whenever they hung out, they would usually rob houses together. Tyrone also helped Carmella with her plastic surgery twice, along with Gazpacho Prince, the main surgeon.
- Carmella and Vinny used to flirt with each other before she started dating Coop. He claimed he was her side piece and that they had history, but in reality Carmella only called him about their beach date (which never happened) when she was drunk and depressed (during her divorce). Since then, Vinnyfound it odd for them to be married just days after she hit him up. This caused him to think she's not loyal to Coop and that she's only in it for the money. Even after spreading rumors about Carmella, he continues trying to woo her. Tired of hearing these rumors, Carmella normally shrugs it off.
- Carmella met Marcus through Lana at the Bolingbroke Penitentiary . They keep in touch through phone calls, asking about each other's day and if he ate his vegetables. Carmella believes he is too cute and kind to be put behind bars. She promised they will go on a picnic once Marcus gets released.
- Carmella met Maurice through Squid Gee. She frequently hung out with the Gay Gang and partied a lot together. They were on good terms until they decided to rob and shoot her, leaving her to wait for EMS. They made up soon after. Maurice has a streak of causing problems in Carmella's life. Heset her car, Gigi, on fire one day. He kidnapped her, made her go bald, and forced Carmella to change her makeup because she was "too pretty." Mauricerecently apologized for his actions and promised to be nice to her from now on. In spite of that, she avoids spending too much time with him because he is constantly stirring up trouble.
- As of May 22, 2020, Maurice and Carmella both admitted to be feeling lonely so they decided to be friends again.
- Carmella and Mr. Chang's history go way back even to her first day at Los Santos, but they rarely interacted until recently. When they do meet, it doesn't end well. Ever since she married to Coop, Chang would routinely kidnap her or spread rumors/lies; the constant escapades took a toll on Carmella's marriage. He calls her "Charmie Bear" due to his on and off speech impediment.
- Their interactions between each other is sort of friendly now and he seems to love teasing her, much to Carmella's annoyance. He had used to kidnap anyone she had adopted for during her marriage and wanted to be a co-parent with her for them. He told Gordon to refer to him as "Dabby Chang" (Daddy Chang), this didn't last long as he only kidnapped her kids to pick at her.
- Gioconda (Gio) is one of the few strippers Carmella is close to. They've been friends since the first day they met. Like many other dancers, they support and cheer each other on at work. Last time they met was when Gio auctioned Carmella in front of the court house to cheer her up on her birthday.
- Cherry and Carmella crossed paths at the Pink Cage Motel  one night when Carmella and Maurice were hanging out looking for people to party with. Cherry performed for the group at Bahama Mamas  and they've been close friends ever since.
- When Coop and Carmella got divorced for the second time, Cherry convinced Coop to get Carmella back. Since then, Cherry has been a huge supporter of their relationship and even assisted in planning their wedding ceremony after they got back together following the third divorce.
Love Life[edit | edit source]
- Coop and Carmella were former f*ck buddies. They met when Coop posted a Yellow Page ad wanting to take french lessons, when in reality he was better at speaking french than Carmella. He asked her on a date on Valentine's Day. Their relationship developed from there and eventually started dating in February 2020.
- The two were always out on dates around town and loved each other very much. Their PDA sometimes scared others with how much affection they had for one another, but it didn't bother them. Their relationship was a bit complicated at times, with different rumors being thrown at them left and right; causing frustration and friction between the two. Despite that, their relationship seemed to be holding on strong. Coop once mentioned having her phone bugged and that he had paid someone to follow her around. The truth is unknown as it was played off as a joke... along with other things.
- They became officially engaged on March 22, 2020. One night, Coop and Carmella eloped under the influence of marijuana and vodka. Then they got "divorced" on May 5, 2020 but quickly got back together on Carmella's Birthday. He bought her the pink Lamborghini of her dreams as a present and since then they decided to take it slow.
- The problems within their marriage escalated when Lana was sent to jail on May 20, 2020. From that time on, it became apparent that Carmella has had to cut off a few people in her life. Doing crime, Coop's jealousy, and continuously interacting with the Chang Gang took a toll on her relationship, but they've managed to set aside their differences. Their affection for each other is what kept them together for awhile. Until the relationship started to grow distant once Carmella started working as a stripper again at the VU, Carmella was happy ...Coop wasn't.
- Everything changed for Carmella once her husband had set out to destroy her life, during the day they were supposed to have their wedding, while also putting multiple hits on her. She was almost killed by one of the gangs he hired, called The Blocks. She was shot eleven times by them and was taken into ICU for a day. This caused her to lose almost all the love she had towards him. After coming out of ICU she became a different person, she was heartbroken and filled with hate and taken on a more darker personality.
- With Mr Rodgers help, she learned enough on what to do and after an unfortunate car accident; Coop was injured and seemed to be near death. She had then taken him to be thrown off into the ocean and left him there to die. Unfortunately for her, he's still alive much to her annoyance.
- The two talked and came to an agreement and divorced on 8/2/2020.
- Even though they're divorced, Coop admitted to Carmella a few days later that he'll always have her back and that he still has love for her. However, Carmella has her doubts about this. He seems to be obsessed with her, as he talks about her to everyone in the city, and she sometimes hears of him speaking about her from others.
- They first met on a double date with Griselda. Lil Erf and Carmella quickly became friends and often got into playful banter. When she was into crime, he helped her gain connections while in prison. They haven't seen each other in a while.
- Their relationship was abusive to the point where he attempted to stalk and control who Carmella should or not hang out with. She ended things between them after he hit her with a crowbar for telling McAfee he needed to check his friend. Riley mistook for trying to start something, afterMcAfee decided to snitch about her message to him. Since then, Riley distanced himself from her and occasionally teased her in an attempt from growing attached.
James McAfee †[edit | edit source]
- McAfee wasn't great at expressing his feelings and it often left Carmella hurt or confused. Even so, she continued to love him, undeterred by the problems within their relationship. Carmella became so obsessed she entertained the idea of carving her initials in his skin with a knife. But her love for him wasn't enough; as their relationship progressed, Carmella began feeling used. Even when things were somewhat over between them, Carmella believed they were still dating. Unfortunately, McAfee passed away and she vowed to find whoever killed him.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Loves animals and is afraid of hurting them
- Loves the color pink
- Gets gifted many rare collectibles, including a pet turtle named Japeto/Massimo
- Has a tramp stamp that says “Gold Digger”, Black Widow Spider on her left calf and a Woman kissing a Skeleton on her right arm
- Can speak broken/gibberish french
- Claims to be psychic
- Crime record has been expunged
- Doesn't like to drive and frequently asks others to drive for her
- Is considered gargantuan because of her heels
- Gets mauled by Mountain Lions more than the average person
- Coop and Carmella have each other's names carved onto their skin
- Whenever in a crisis, she starts speaking "bri-ish"
- Is Canadian but claims that she's from New York
- Has a Lamborghini Aventador called Nicki
- Married herself as a meme due to Coop getting cold-feet on their wedding day
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I hate it here, I wanna murder meself"
- "... and that's on perry"
- "Look like I'm goin' for a swim" (from Nicki Minaj's "Chun-Li")
- "That's hot"
- "Clown shit"
- "I would love to shoot you if i wasn't fucking Canadian"
- "Hi :)" (Twatter)
- "Would you love me if I was a worm?"
- "Been that bitch, still that bitch"
- "SMACK CAM!"
- "Lit rally"
Highlights[edit | edit source]
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- Carmella the Crim
- Am I the Winner?
- I'm in a Crisis
- Carmella Being herself pt. 1
- Carmella Being herself pt. 2
- Look like i'm going on crack
- You should use it for your hospital visit
- HE'S POPPED ME TIRE
- Do you know any Nicki Minaj songs?
- WHO'S DRIVING THE CAR?
- Landed it, idgaf
- The identity crisis ― Chav era
- POV: Canadian Robs you
- I actually shot you!
- Coop & Carmella being the worst crims ever
- Have a little nap luv
Season 3[edit | edit source]
- Bike ride with Mr Rodgers
- Stop Creeping up behind me Carmella
- And it wasn't a Bukkake?
- He hit it first
- Coop trying to give Carmella some Advice (gone wrong)
- TO FREEDOM!!!
- I'm fine, i'm good, it's good
- "Touch me, Chang"
- Carmella being Psychic af once again
- We shootin' dicks in this crew
- Oh yeah, i went there
- Were you being a little baby?
- It's my new era
- Well... He wins
- The "Man i'm finna whip this ho"
- Mother & Son Bonding
- Sis YEETED him
- Not the nightstick!
- Carmella still has one braincell
- Why is Jeffree Star looking at me like that?
- Carmella getting herself kidnapped
Major Events[edit | edit source]
|The Stolen Vehicle (2019)|
|It begun when Jupiter, Carmella and Hannah met up for a night out, Hannah placed her usual ad on the yellow pages for cuddling for her and her sisters' business. It was then they were called up soon after by a mysterious man by the name of Al Saab, who wanted to meet up with them, because he was feeling lonely. Hannah accidentally gave him the wrong address at the start. Eventually, he called them back to meet up at a proper location, not long after greeting they got into Saab's vehicle to head off to a location where he proceeds to leave his car to go make a call. The sisters were suspicious about this and were having doubts about waiting for him. Thus, Jupiter wired his car and they drove off, leaving him behind to call for his friend Nino Chavez to come pick him up. They were then briefly chased by Nino as Saab was making threats towards them over Hannah's phone to return his car back to him, which Jupiter refused unless he let them perform a sexual favor and, most importantly, gave them their money.
They soon came to an agreement to meet up for their payment and Jupiter hid with Saab's car while Carmella and Hannah dealt with talking to him-- which he then shows up with the cops about his stolen car. They went to go find it along with Jupiter who refused to leave the car, believing he wanted to take advantage of Hannah, and ended up driving away with it and escaping the cops (this, however, made the situation worse.)
Hannah and Carmella were eventually let go as they walked to a clothing shop. Unfortunately, that wasn't the last Hannah had seen of them. After Carmella left, her sister was contacted by another mysterious man for her cuddling service ad. She didn't think much about it, figuring that it was just another customer, so she left to go meet up with him on a boat in the middle of the ocean. This turned out to be a set up planned by Saab to teach her and her sisters a lesson from messing with them, even if Hannah had no idea what he was talking about as she was just trying to do her job and didn't think Jupiter would run off with the car.
Nino had convinced Saab into letting her go and preventing any violence from happening as he believed she was innocent. Hannah told them that she will talk to Jupiter about the car when she sees her again and Nino gives their contact number to her and he asked her to keep in touch if she hears any word from Jupiter; who seem to be laying low for now.
|The GSF (Green Gang) (2019)|
|Carmella was contacted by one of the gang members named, James McAfee (Mac), for her yellow page offer about selling her virginity off and was told to meet up. However, Carmella and her friend didn't expect to walk into a trap where she was forced to work under them as Mac's hoe and to earn and pay them $20k. This forced Carmella to get more into the robbing business in order to pay them back while also at first trying to avoid them due to the threat of being killed. Her relationship with GSF has improved somewhat and they tolerate her when they see her. She hopes to build on this relationship to gain their favor so she can hopefully work for them. After awhile, she grew closer to Mac and began dating him before his untimely death and was left distraught by the fact of losing him and vowed to find his murderer one day.|
|The End of a Friendship (2020)|
On May 19, 2020, Lana karate chopped Bodean Tucker in the neck, which unfortunately killed him. Carmella didn't know about Lana's conviction until Coop told her, who wanted to be the judge presiding over Lana's case. She believed her friend wasn’t at fault as she recalled the time Tucker called her a “sloot", suggesting he was discriminating against her. Carmella was at the hospital with her husband when Lana called that day. They met up at Garage Q for their private conversation. Upon meeting, Lana wasn't acting herself, so Carmella offered her a makeover to cheer her up. What was supposed to be a distraction for Lana escalated into an unpredictable situation.Carmella planned a bikini party at the Galaxy Super Yacht  and invited everyone through Twatter. Before planning the event, Coop and Carmella planned to check on the interior of their home, but Carmella wanted to take the opportunity to take care of Lana, who she hasn’t seen in a while. She told Coop there aren't going to be more chances to see Lana if she's being sentenced to life in prison. Carmella’s sudden change of plans angered Coop; they argued back and forth with no resolution. The issue brought up unsettled problems within their relationship.
She continued on with their bikini party, but Carmella was unable to clear her mind. She tried to watch over Lana, making sure she didn't get into trouble while out on bail. Carmella disapproved of Lana's dependence on drugs yet she didn’t try to stop her and even promised her cocaine. She called Cheddar for drugs to cheer Lana and herself up, but he failed to get it for them in the end. Lana invited Irwin Dundee to their bikini party. He asked Carmella how Lana is doing, but she found it difficult to answer his question. Carmella hadn’t been able to understand what was going on with Lana; the lack of communication and trust became evident the longer they hung out. Lana, locked up in a shower, told Dundee, “I’ll love you if you give me meth" and at that moment Carmella realized giving her drugs would do more harm than good. Carmella tried to stop Lana from taking meth and got into an argument with Dundee because he enabled her friend’s toxic behavior. She said to Dundee, “Please don’t give her meth, you’ll ruin her life.” He called Carmella a bad friend for not giving Lana meth and Carmella retorts by saying he’s a terrible person. Carmella understood she had no power in this situation and left the yacht feeling betrayed.
Out of pettiness, Carmella -- remembering Lana’s promise to Vinny to be on her best behavior -- called Vinny to tell him about Lana’s latest drug escapades. Vinny was upset hearing the news: he threatened to kill Lana if she took drugs. Carmella wasn’t bothered by this and left the pier beach.
Hours after, Carmella ran into the Chang Gang (CG) and invited them to their home without Coop knowing. Unbeknownst to her, the CG filmed and took pictures of her with a CG member, insinuating she was cheating on her husband. Coop arrived and called the cops to arrest the CG, stating that they were trespassing. When Lana and Vinny showed up at their house, Vinny pulled Carmella to the side to ask her to watch Lana. Carmella explained her failed attempts at watching over Lana and refused to be responsible for her.
Unable to process everything, Carmella asked everyone to leave so she could talk to Coop in private. Coop and Carmella started to argue in front of everyone, and he told her, “You can just hang out with them. I don’t think we have much to say.” The entire gang tried to convince Carmella to divorce Coop. She decided to just leave the house with the CG as well as Vinny and Lana. Carmella was unfortunately mauled by a mountain lion shortly after and was rushed to the hospital. After the visit to the hospital, Vinny attempted to woo her by showing off his mansion, but she wasn’t swayed by his efforts and distrusted his intentions.
It was then Lana exposed her true feelings: Coop disliked her from the start and his marriage to Carmella was toxic. She gave an ultimatum to Carmella: stay with him or realize that "he’s walking over [you], to man up, and dump him." She tried to convince Carmella to give Vinny a chance instead. However, Carmella didn’t want to throw away her relationship with Coop, a relationship she still seemed to cherish despite everything that unfolded.
Their conversation was cut short when Carmella received a phone call from Coop. Carmella tried to ignore Lana's interruptions and told her to shut up. Lana seemed offended by that comment and bopped Carmella's head, causing her to pass out. Lana and Vinny told Carmella that Coop called while she was passed out and that he didn’t care. Carmella naively believed this lie and threatened to burn their house down. Emergency Medical Services (EMS) arrived and a paramedic told Carmella about the statewide search Coop announced to find her, which contradicted the lie. Carmella was glad to know her husband was looking for her; however, Chang, Vinny, and Lana lied again and said that Coop's $10,000 search reward was created by them (according to Lana, Carmella was passed out and nowhere to be found for hours.) They rushed her to the hospital through a helicopter and called Coop about Carmella’s current situation.
After Carmella arrived at Pillbox Medical Center , the CG kidnapped her and she cooperated in faking her funeral to see if Coop loved her. The cops arrived at the hospital and believed Carmella was getting kidnapped by the CG, so they pursued them to the morgue and made sure they didn't harm her. But for whatever reason, they gave up pursuing Carmella and didn't bother to arrest the CG. She pretended to be dead, waiting for her husband to visit her. Chang told her about Coop's whereabouts and his ruling to revoke Lana’s bail. Because Lana was being sent to jail and her husband’s absence, Carmella gave up the act and left the morgue disappointed. Coop arrived at the last minute and they drove back home together. They discussed the entire situation and resolved some of their issues.
Throughout the entire drive to Los Santos Police Department (MRPD) , Carmella opened up about her night with Lana. She told Coop about the drugs Lana took and mentioned only telling Vinny. She also told Sam Baas and Larry Hallow, the authorities present, and claimed, “It was pretty obvious [Lana] was high... and she was going to buy drugs." However, her word wouldn’t matter given the lack of physical evidence. In the process of talking about this, Carmella even thought about telling the cops about seeing Lana snorting drugs at a bench and her verbally confirming she was doing drugs. In the end, Carmella chose not to disclose this information; she had no sympathy for Lana anymore because of what she had been put through for the past few weeks: Lana insulted her, embarrassed her, and hurt her.Carmella confronted Lana, who was behind bars, about the lies she told: Coop not wanting to find Carmella, the fake phone call, and about Chang. Lana started blaming Carmella for getting her bail revoked and couldn’t believe she sided with Coop. Carmella told her about the four undisclosed witnesses to her escapades, but reassured her she wasn’t going to prison and promised to convince Coop to reinstate her bail. But, Lana felt betrayed and averred, “You believe Coop over everybody... he’s turning you against me.” Carmella reminded her that she was just trying to help her, but eventually Lana asked her to be removed.
While Carmella and Lana were arguing, Coop and Larry discussed the legitimacy of the evidence and the civil lawsuit Lana was planning to charge Coop for revoking her bail for personal reasons. The situation escalated when Coop, Vinny, and Murphy Braun got into an argument about the civil lawsuit, and Vinny punched Coop, leading to his arrest. To end the drama, Coop reinstated Lana's bail and stepped down from her case.
But the drama didn't end for Carmella, who was now accused of being a snitch. However, she knew she wasn't at fault: she couldn't have called the police since she was at the morgue pretending to be dead while Lana was being arrested. While waiting outside MRPD, Chang explained that she wasn’t being called a snitch, but rather was getting flack for her connection with Coop, telling her, “Your girl is down at jail because your man is jealous.” She explained to Chang she tried to help Lana, but was removed from the building at Lana's request. Carmella and Lana had finally cut ties.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- More information about the Vanilla Unicorn - https://nopixel.fandom.com/wiki/Vanilla_Unicorn_Strip_Club
- More information about the Discount Store - https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Discount_Store
- More information about Bolingbroke Penitentiary - https://nopixel.fandom.com/wiki/Bolingbroke_Penitentiary
- More information about the Pink Cage Motel - https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/The_Pink_Cage_Motel
- More information about Bahama Mamas - https://nopixel.fandom.com/wiki/Bahama_Mamas
- More information about the Galaxy Super Yacht - https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Galaxy_Super_Yacht
- More information about the Pillbox Medical Center - https://nopixel.fandom.com/wiki/Pillbox_Medical_Center
- More information about MRPD - https://nopixel.fandom.com/wiki/Los_Santos_Police_Department