Brian Knight is a character role-played by dasMEHDI.
General Description[edit | edit source]
Brian Knight is a Senior Officer for the Los Santos Police Department, Badge #495.
Although he is known to get into some shenanigans, Brian is a highly skilled and effective officer.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Brian is really addicted to burgies. Despite Brittany Angel's warning to "not eat several burgies on shift (especially not the "Heart Stopper"), to prevent artery-clogging"; he continues to devour up to 4 burgies at once. Brian will go as far as to yoink them from criminal's pockets while they are being held in their jail cell and run to eat them while out of view of his superior.
Several times after being caught eating burgies, Angel has punished him. The punishment is usually in the form of making Brian run at least 3 full laps around MRPD - always resulting in vomiting, and immediate regret.
Background Information[edit | edit source]
Ever since high school, Brain Knight has wanted to be a cop. Growing up in a little town just outside Boston, Massachusetts, those in Brian’s family all occupied a position in the police force. A first attempt to join as a youngster failed, as he was deemed “unfit” following his interview. An opportunity to become a mall cop on the late-night shift presented itself. and Brain took it.
A note arrived in the mail; Brian’s Uncle was in the hospital, and not doing well. He wrote to Brian to "be himself, and to not give up." Before Brian made it to his Uncle's bedside, his Uncle passed.
With renewed passion, Brian once again had the strive to be what he once dreamed of: an officer of the law. In pursuit of his passion, he relocated to a new city – Los Santos.
Promotion Timeline[edit | edit source]
|Recruit||Had an interview with Troopers Tony Andrews and Kael Soze||December 1st, 2019|
|Cadet||Hired by Troopers Andrews and Soze - Badge #585||December 2nd, 2019|
|Solo Cadet||Cleared for Solo Patrol - Badge #685||January 4th, 2020|
|Solo Cadet||Took his final eval with Trooper Andrews||February 10th, 2020|
|Officer||Promoted - Badge #495||February 15th, 2020|
|Senior Officer||Promoted by the Undersheriff, Rocko Colombo||May 7th, 2020|
|Senior Officer||FTO Certified||July 4th, 2020|
|Senior Officer||Interceptor Certified||July 17th, 2020|
|Senior Officer||Invited into the Joint Task Force||August 3rd, 2020|
Major Events[edit | edit source]
First Day on the Job[edit | edit source]
During his first shift as a Cadet, while responding to a call, Brittany Angel taught Brian how to remove the safety on his gun. He immediately fired in the car and panicked, resulting in another round of friendly fire.
When arriving on scene, he was instructed to shoot at the criminal - something he had never done. After shooting roughly 20 bullets into the man, he followed up by vomiting for a solid minute.
The "Serious" Brian[edit | edit source]
Brian is known for having an uplifting,happy go personality but on June 10th, 2020, Brian was kidnapped by members of the Chang Gang. He was tortured by them; they cut his hair and took all of his clothes, which left him with only wearing his underwear. They also beat him, and threw him out of a helicopter above Mission Row Police Department. Chang Gang later did the same thing to his son, Dan Faily. This incident emotionally affected Brian, and made him hate all criminals; turning him into "Serious Brian", and wanting to seek revenge on Chang Gang.
Episode List [edit | edit source]
- List of all episodes, with titles and individual links: here.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The first ride along was with Kael Soze and Tony Andrews.
- Masturbated in former Officer Jordan Steele's police cruiser.
- He suffers from anxiety and takes Xanax on the job.
- Was given "miracle weight loss" water from Soze, and became increasingly sickly in demeanor.
- Has been stabbed by multiple people, including Eugene Zuckerberg and Jesus Antonio Lopez Contreras.
- Accidentally smuggled "several baggies" full of Fentanyl into Los Santos, as a result of a chaotic yoga pilgrimage to Mexico.
- Tends to White Pee on females, especially Electra AKA Kira Light.
- Has a potential son, Dan Faily.
- When ManBearPig began to terrorize the city with multiple killings, Brian became "The Witcher" of Los Santos, and was able to stop the scourge.
Deaths[edit | edit source]
- On March 24th, 2020, Brian shoots and kills The Los Santos Cleanser while on duty, dumping the body into a lake as cover up.
- On May 5th, 2020, Brian beat Bobby “Creepy The Clown” Bill to death.
- On September 27th, 2020, Brian participated in the firing squad  for the court-ordered execution of Shaco Prism.
Brian Moments[edit | edit source]
- Gun Safety
- Baby's First Kill
- Police Brutality
- Brian helps catch Sonya Summers.
- Bobby finds out Brian had to "take care" of a serial killer.
- Brian and Baas at "couples therapy".
- Happy Birthday, Mr. Chang!
- Coordinated PD Breach
- The Grove Street Ballas attempt to gun down Brian and AJ at a stoplight.
Gallery[edit | edit source]