Brett Biggledoinks is a character roleplayed by Kyle.
Brett Biggledoinks is from Liberty City, where he lived a mundane married life as a father and business consultant. After noticing a coworker's recent upbeat personality, he asked what had changed, in hopes to improve his personal stale state of mind. His co-worker mentioned to Brett that he had gone to a seminar, and offered for Brett to join him.
Brett opted to go to the "Yes!" Seminar, but doesn't remember anything about it. He ended up in Los Santos shortly after.
Since arriving in Los Santos, Brett gone down a dark path - basically becoming a hired assassin. He often claims that he's now "dead inside", and has found himself enjoying his new killer lifestyle. Brett owns a pair of headphones that he wears so he can't hear demands to agree to, or be persuaded by others from acting on his own free will.
In the short time that Brett has in the city, he has been instructed to murder over 60 people, has been robbed daily, has taken sides with various gangs in shootouts, and is now married to Violet van Housen.
- "Yeah, I will!"
- "Yeah, I won't!"
- "Yeah, you are!"
- "I'M DEAD INSIDE! :)"
- "I'm not crazy, I'M BRAINWASHED."
- Had a starring role in Agent Cody Banks: Escape from Los Santos as Snake Plisken.
- Assault x1
- Assault with Deadly Weapon x6
- Attempted Manslaughter x1
- Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 1] x2
- Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 2] x7
- Criminal Threats x1
- Criminal Use of a Firearm x4
- Disorderly Conduct x1
- Driving On The Wrong Side of The Road x1
- Evading x2
- Failure to Obey Traffic Control Devices x1
- Failure to Stop x1
- First Degree Speeding x1
- Fraud x1
- Jaywalking x1
- Joyriding x2
- Kidnapping x1
- Littering x1
- Misdemeanor Possession of Controlled Dangerous x1
- Negligent Driving x1
- Petty Theft x1
- Possession of a Stolen Identification x1
- Reckless Evading x4
- Resisting Arrest x2
- Robbery x1
- Unlawful Imprisonment x1
- Vandalism of Government Property x2
Drivers License: 5 Points (Valid)