Content was not deleted but moved to the pages below!Please do not put FALSE or UNCONFIRMED INFORMATION on this page, thank you.
The Bondi Boys Motor Club (BBMC) or Bondi Boys & Babes Motor Club is a criminal gang operating out of Vespucci, founded by Irwin Dundee, Barry Benson, Riley Carter (Exiled), Pez Speedwagon and Chip Wheeler.
The BBMC is a Motor Club that embodies chaos and the spirit of sending it, which they learnt from their Prime Minister Irwin Dundee. The club's primary business is robbing banks, as well as the production and distribution of meth through pushing on the streets and armoured meth transports. Various members also have involvement in weapons trafficking, the sale of explosives, the production and distribution of weed, street racing, boosting, vin-scratching vehicles, and legal business.
The BBMC have operated out of Vespucci ever since they were founded in April of 2021. Their focus is to protect Vespucci from crime (that isn't being commited by themselves), and bring life to the area.
As a Motor Club, the BBMC are muscle car enthusiasts, with most members having a muscle or vintage vehicle painted in what is called Bondi Blue; midnight blue with an ultra blue pearlescent.
Patched and prospected members are often seen wearing blue, red, white or black denim jackets and vests with a few smaller patches and a Bondi Boys MC patch on the back. The club has different variations of kuttes for different ranks, including name and rank patches for High Command.
The BBMC claims the region of Vespucci as their territory. Their territorial claims stretch from the south east waterway to just before the edge of the Dean's World Pier, and from the Vespucci Canals to the edge of the Beach.
The BBMC's main centre of operations is gated city block between Melanoma St and Bay City Aveue that is split into two rows of houses by an unnamed alley. This area is colloquially known as "The Billabong".
This is the BBMC's home, and the club regularly conduct meetings in the Billabong and spray paint around Vespucci. Since buying multiple houses within The Billabong, they have also started leaving signs warning against trespassers, and regularly scare off intruders, including shooting police officers who enter their territory and refuse to leave.
The club, especially Pez and Barry, are hoping to stake financial claim to the turf by establishing local businesses, including the The Pit Tattoo Parlour and Bluey's Bar, both of which are approved and are awaiting finalisation of construction plans.
The Billabong by @beccaS_7
Territory Comparison to other Gangs, Groups, & Motor Clubs
Respect is everything. Every person higher than you is to be treated like your boss. You do not backtalk them. Every member high and low are to be saluted upon greeting. Those that are higher than you are there for a reason. Do not question after an agreement has been made by the club. If an agreement cannot be made, the highest ranking available will decide. Respect their decision.
- Club Business
What happens in the club, stays in the club. Do not go to girlfriends or non-members to explain or vent about club business. Keep what's in the club in the club -- including sensitive information and criminal knowledge. Exception: Exception is made for training hangarounds but keep it to a minimum and be cautious. Only tell them what's necessary for the job at hand or for their safety.
2.1 Know who the club's allies & who is most powerful in the city.
- Outside Respect
Stand up for your patch. If someone is disrespecting the BBMC, put them in their place. The only exception is to be made for someone with a strong relationship with the club, in which case be delicate. Use your brain. Have common sense. Ask about their relationship to BBMC before shooting them. This includes outsiders wearing the club jacket with or without patches.
- No Hesitation
If you see club members are blasting, you pull your gun and you blast too. No running away. No backing down. No retreating. Even if you go down, you go down with your boys & babes and for the club. Do not run to avoid jail time without the other members. Use common sense & communicate. If you have the loot or if you are ordered to, run.
4.1 On bank jobs, loot always takes precedence.
- Never Alone
Always be with another club member or person. Don't go alone if it can be helped. Always have a person on the lookout and prepared for a fight. Don't let your guard down. Always expect to be jumped. If the club is threatened, at war, or under pressure, do NOT leave people in cuts alone or unguarded for any reason.
- Club First
Club responsibilities come before all else, including spouses. Check with the club before any personal activities. Prioritize club members over anyone and anything else. If you are on a job, try to include other BBMC members if possible.
- The 5-Man Rule
When dividing loot from jobs, always factor in another "person" for the club. You are not required to donate your personal cut to the club but there must always been a cut for the club. Donating your cut is highly appreciated by the club.
Example: Typical 4-man bank job - Reimburse costs to do the job (laptops/thermite/etc), then dived by 5, every person and the club gets a a portion of the loot.
7.1 This rule was replaced by Club Dues; money to be given to the club on a weekly basis, as proposed by Stevie and the other prospects to Pez.
- Not Guilty
When caught by the police, never admit guilt. It makes no difference if you plead guilty or working with the cops for a lesser sentence. Police can and will use anything and everything against you to f*ck you. Always plead not guilty.
- Know Your Handbook
Study and know the handbook of standard operating procedures (SOP) by heart. The handbook will contain information of how to manage weapons, what tools do what, what cars are best for tricky situations, Dundee's personal rat getaway routes, how to operate in gang wars, etc, etc.
- Protect Turf
If someone you don't know or don't want on the turf, you deal with them. Give them two verbal warnings before shooting. It doesn't matter who it is, but use common sense (see Rule #3). If after two warnings they don't leave, open fire.
- Family Members are punished together. If you are in a relationship within ranks, each person in the relationship suffers punishment for eachothers' mistakes. Rule added after Riley, Malakai, and Freddy left the club, and amended when Jesse and Olivia started dating dating.
- No loose ends. Added after Dundee found multiple cases of BBMC leaving their enemies alive and showing mercy came back to bite them, most notably Riley Carter and Freddy Fastfingers, who went on to try and take revenge against the club.
- Honesty/No Secrets. Added after Stone exaggerated his hacking capabilities and cost the club several thousands of dollars in wasted laptops with him failing to hack a fleeca each time.
- Give Keys/The Road Captain Rule. Whenever you're in a car, make sure you give keys to everyone else with you in case of emergencies.
- The Billabong Rules. No masks during meetings. No stolen cars in the Billabong. Always have a gun out in the Billabong.
- Let Them Know. Jobs are to be done in kuttes. The BBMC name is going to be spread through Los Santos. Rule added on the 18th of December, 2021.
- Default Radio & Rubber Ducky. Every day when you wake up, check the assigned daily radio to contact members. When club radio is compromised, you 'rubber ducky', which is going up the very last didgit by 2 points. If the radio is 101.9, it is rubber ducky'd to 101.1.
- Protectors of Vespucci. Civilians do not need to be driven out of Vespucci; they simply need to be checked out and let on their way. The BBMC have to promote life in Vespucci.
- Stay Strapped or Get Clapped. Every member must have a Class 2 or Heavy Pistol, 2 sets of body armour, and spare bandages on them at all times. Regular loadout checks will be made, and if you fail to have the proper armoury, you will be beaten down. A fight can happen at any time and all members must be prepared in order to keep up the reputation of the Bondi Boys and Babes. Rule added on the 29th of March, 2021.
These rules were first implemented during the BBMC/Mandem war and are effective during any gang war.
- Arming Club Members. Each jacketed member gets 1 automatic rifle and 1 pistol to keep in their apartment that the club gifts to them for them to use in case members with access to the clubs armoury are not awake. When this weapon is worn out, the club will replace it.
- War Weapons. When it comes to war, defending and hunting, the Club will give a jacketed member a weapon to use on the day. When the battle is over, the gun must be returned (if the holder still has it) to the club member that gave it to them, so it goes back into the armoury and can be used to save the life of a brother or sister who needs it most in the next battle.
- Spoils of War. Any weapon found on the dead body of an enemy during war is encouraged to be passed over to the armoury so it can be used in the next war or offered as a replacement to a jacketed member.
- Ordering Guns. Pez and Jesse are the only ones permitted to purchase weapons for the BBMC and are charged to keep track of the money and guns that go in and out. If weaponry is needed, it is to be ordered through Pez and Jesse so the books can be kept up-to-date.
- No Hangarounds in War. Unless there are insufficient jackets to fill a 6 man squad or hold down turf, Hangarounds are not permitted to be near the Billabong during times of war.