Billy Sprinkle is a character role-played by BananaDuck.
Billy Sprinkle is a homeless man and criminal mastermind. His criminal repertoire includes robberies, mayhem, and arson. Despite his low IQ, he's quite eloquent and is known to handle risky situations by talking his way out of them. He's known for random acts of violence like smashing his head against walls and stabbing people. Billy has a charming character and only smells of a bin if one is downwind of him.
His birth was not an easy one. His mother was not aware of her pregnancy with Billy. She thought for months that she had gained weight and that this was the reason for her enormous belly. One day, he fell out of her straight into the toilet and was left there alone for a few days. During this time he built up an extreme tolerance to bleach thanks to his diet of toilet cleaner and cigarette butts.
While they have not been seen in the city, Billy has made some colorful claims in regard to his family tree. He had a mother, called Gilly Sprinkle, who worked as a prostitute in order to ensure her son could wear Nike Air Maxes in the 1990's. The last time he saw her, he allegedly left her in a taxi cab in the hot desert of Las Vegas. She couldn't open the doors with her arthritis and allegedly this is what caused her death. None of these allegations have so far been proven in a court of law. He has a grandfather called Wilbur Sprinkle who refers to him as a waste of biological material.
Billy prides himself in his ability to move throughout various groups in the city, as all could benefit from the company of their own resident hobo.
After months of keeping his eyes on the streets out of respect and love for Dexx Martin, Billy was jumped into GSF and currently holds the rank of G. GSF is the only gang to ever take Billy under their wing which has inspired his loyalty as he does not fear they will leave for cigarettes and move to Mexico. He is a security guard at the Vanilla Unicorn. Billy was told to "never change" by Dexx, and has continued to make his mark on the streets of Los Santos with his own unique brand of hobo mayhem.
Billy has recently become a homeowner, and shares a house with Lavante Lamano.
- Billy doesn't like to be called "Sprinkles", because he's not a collective.
- He was a part of the Air Force, until he was kidnapped by the aliens.
- Billy is a renowned musician. His song "Daddy Come Home" was inspired by his father who left to get cigarettes but never returned.
- An entrepreneur, Billy will exchange the following services for cash: giving false alibis, fake testimonies, doctored witness statements, and stabbings.
- He has a fondness for alcohol, bleach, drugs, arson, and robding things (and pensioners).
- (1) Assault & Battery
- (2) Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- (1) Attempted 1st degree murder
- (3) Burglary
- (1) Criminal Threats
- (7) Criminal Possession of a Firearms [Class 1]
- (1) Disturbing the Peace
- (1) Disobeying a Peace Officer
- (2) Driving While Intoxicated
- (4) Evading
- (1) Failure to Obey Traffic Control Devices
- (5) Joyriding
- (1) Operating a Motor Vehicle on a Suspended or Revoked License
- (1) Operating a Motor Vehicle without Proper Identification
- (2) Petty Theft
- (1) Possession of Stolen Goods
- (1) Possession of a Stolen Identification
- (1) Prostitution
- (1) Public Intoxication
- (7) Resisting Arrest
- (3) Reckless Evading
- (1) Reckless Endangerment
- (2) Robbery
- (1) Sale of Drugs
- (1) Tampering with Evidence
- (2) Tampering with a Vehicles
- (1) Third Degree Speeding
- (1) Vandalism
- "I didn't do nuffin'."
- "I'll take you to chincity!"
- "I want to sue for defecation of character."
- "I'm ninety percent bowels, the rest of me just tags along."
- "I was a gynecologist until they uhh...hired security."
- "It's robbin' time!"