Al Saab grew up in a harsh environment to rich parents. It was soon decided that wasn’t the life he wanted.
Al Saab is one of the founding members of the Leanbois and the CEO of Bad Boy Customs. He is known for being one of the nicest criminals in the city, while unfortunately giving the unwanted impression that he's "soft" and gullible.
Saab is usually only a "hot head" if someone tries to mess with him, or hurt the people he cares about. Although Saab isn't the craziest member of the Leanbois, he could still possibly be the most dangerous due to the fact that he has more creative ways on torturing his specific targets rather than shooting or stabbing. This is where "Dark Saab" comes in and this is known to be his most threatening stage than his bad boy side.
Saab is also the most reasonable member of the Leanbois, which could be the reason why some people come to him if one of his friends did something wrong. He's usually willing to help anyone if they're in need, though has completely sworn to put the Leanbois before anyone or anything else, since they're family to him.
One of the things that Saab likes to do is racing. He is also considered to be one of the "better drivers" of Los Santos, but it depends on luck. Saab even mentions that he's an accident at times, considering the fact that he's at the hospital most of the time because of a car accident. There are also times when he's possibly a better driver or a worse driver than some of the most skilled drivers such as Tony Corleone and Eddie Marshall (depending on the situation on the road).
Brenda is Saab’s ex-girlfriend (it's pretty complicated at this point), and works at Pillbox Medical Center as a receptionist and a physician's scribe.
Their relationship first started as a "fake snail" in order to make Amara jealous while she was dating Tessa. Their plan backfired when Vinny found out and got mad at the both of them (Brenda was kinda talking to Vinny but not dating). Saab and Brenda tried to tell Vinny the truth, but he didn't believe them. Later on, it was revealed that Vinny was already talking to a girl name Oola and basically going around talking to multiple women. During the next day, Amara found out the situation and got mad at the both them. Saab wanted to talk to Brenda and tell her what he really feels about her, but Brenda rejected both Saab and Vinny. At that point, they both repossessed Brenda's car as a way to get back at her.
A few days later, Brenda decided to hang out with Saab, although he felt like Brenda was up to something. Saab was pretty nervous to be around her because of the fact that he doesn't trust her. Everyday they try to work on their relationship by trust, but it was pretty complicated when they both didn't trust one another. During the 5th day, Brenda confesses to Saab that she really likes him and it's really hard for her to open up. After not seeing each other for the next few days, Saab ask Brenda to be his girlfriend and she accepted it. While they started their relationship, almost everyone try to ruin their relationship by spreading lies about each other. Lang Buddha was the worst person of them all. Lang tried to wing man Saab, but he revealed to Brenda that he wanted her for himself. As a result, Lang tried to kill himself by taking a pill. During the #Braab Court, Chang admitted to Saab that Lang hired him to break Saab up with Brenda.
During their relationship, they both had a couples therapy about making their relationship stronger than before. In the beginning, Brenda doesn't really tell Saab what's going on due to the fact that he might go on a rampage. Brenda also feels that she can handle herself and doesn't always have to call Saab if she's in trouble. After the therapy session, they were both more open and try to tell each other everything.
About 3 months in their relationship, Saab bought an engagement ring and a shirt with their ship name “#Braab“ as the slogan, but Brenda never got the ring. The couple rather abuptly decided to end their relationship due to some of the negative outside voices on the forums. During the week that happened, Dr. Choi locked Saab and Brenda in the back at the hospital for couples therapy. They were forced to express their true feelings to each other and try to take it day by day. At that point, they both don't see each other as much and whenever they do, things get a little complicated between the two. Saab still flirts with Brenda, but also give her more of an attitude than before whenever she does him wrong and lies about it (like stealing oxy from Saab).
Two months later after the OOC breakup, Brenda hired Claire Seducer to seduce Saab, as well as trying to find out if Saab is really over her. Saab confesses to Claire that he still loves Brenda and still have feelings for her. At that point, Brenda was hiding in the trunk of Saab's car that she stole. When Saab found Brenda in the trunk, they were even more aggressive towards one another by being sassy to each other. Secretly, Brenda still might have feelings for Saab but tries not to admit it. Brenda is known to be terrible at communicating when it comes to "opening up."
Saab was introduced to Siz by Yung Dab for a bank job. They bonded over the numerous jobs they did together before and after Dab's lockup. They eventually became best friends and Siz is considered a close ally of the Leanbois and like a brother to Saab, they would both take a bullet for each other. They have an inside joke about how much debt and money they both need wherever they are at the time. Sometimes, Siz would try to do Saab dirty such as leaving him while he's down on the ground or use him as a bank hostage.
Denzel is Saab's long best friend (more like a brother in this case). Denzel became the owner and founder of Stroke Masters, along with Saab. After they went out of business for months, Denzel became one of the newest members of the Leanbois. Denzel has been there for Saab whenever things get serious and Saab gives him the same treatment.
Torah is Saab’s sister who is a Doctor at Pillbox Medical Center. Sometimes when Saab sees Torah, he accidentally ignores her due to the fact that he's always busy with other situations. However whenever things get down, Saab will always count on Torah for support. Saab also ask Torah for life advice (especially relationship advice).
Chips is Saab's adoptive nephew. While not being related, Saab still treats him like a nephew (possibly more of a son than just a nephew). Whenever Chips is in trouble, Saab tries to be there to support him no matter what the situation is. At one point, Saab tries to stop Chips from smoking crack but unfortunately, it didn't go so well. Eventually, Saab understands why Chip loves crack and tries to accept him for what he is (although Saab gets pissed at times whenever Chips does something stupid).
- "I'm a bad boy!" - Almost every conversation.
- "I'm the CEO of a company, a pioneer, a millionaire, an entrepreneur, a bad boy."
- "...If that's the case." - Almost every conversation.
- "It's pretty simple." - Almost every hostage negotiation.
- "Give me 10~15 minutes" - Any time someone asks for a meeting
- "I'm the best driver in Los Santos."
- "I'm a tough cookie."
- "Oy yoy yoy yoy yoy...."
- "Hehehehehe" - Almost every conversation.
- "What is that suppose to mean?"
- "Do I have to cut a bitch?" - When someone Saab cares about is in trouble.
- "I'm gonna kill him / her / them!" - When someone Saab cares about is in trouble or hurt.
- "Oi, mate!" - When robbing a bank.
- "Oi! We're the lads from Manchester, on tour!"
- "Pumpkin Pie" - Nickname that Saab calls Brenda
- "Brenda, I made a mistake." - What Saab used to say when he goes to jail
- "I don't care what other people say about you. I think you are a nice guy / girl."
- "I can walk. I can walk. I can walk."
- "Oh, god!"
- "No balls..." - When someone threatens Saab (although Saab rarely says this)
- "Are you serious right now? Are you serious right now?"
- "I'm so disappointed."
- "Work to Benny's. Work to Benny's." - Sometimes, Saab mentions this when talking to Brenda while she drives to Benny's.
- "I don't want to talk about it. Not after what happen..."
- "Can I have a hug?" - Usually says this to Brenda
- "No you hang-up first."
- "Jesus Christ, you can't drive." - When Saab's in the passenger seat and Brenda (or any other bad driver) is driving
- "My man!"
- "That's my girl!" - Referring to Brenda
- Assault with Deadly Firearm x1
- Assault with Deadly Weapon x1
- Attempted Second Degree Murder on a Peace Officer x5
- Battery on a Peace Officer x1
- Brandishing x1
- Burglary x3
- Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 1] x18
- Criminal Possession of a Firearm [Class 2] x10
- Criminal Use of a Firearm x5
- Disobeying a Peace Officer x3
- Driving On The Wrong Side of The Road x1
- Driving on a Suspended/Revoked License x3
- Evading x6
- Failure to Obey Traffic Control Devices x8
- Felony Trespassing x2
- Grand Theft Auto x5
- Illegal Turn x2
- Joyriding x15
- Kidnapping x13
- Negligent Driving x6
- Obstruction of Justice x3
- Possession of Cocaine x4
- Possession of Controlled Dangerous x8
- Possession of Crack x3
- Possession of Marijuana x1
- Reckless Driving x3
- Reckless Evading x26
- Resisting Arrest x21
- Robbery x11
- Tampering With a Vehicle x1
- Third Degree Speeding x3
- Unauthorized Parking x1
- Vandalism of Government Property x1
Drivers License: 3 points (Valid)
- Despite being known to all, there's only a handful of people who call Al Saab by his first name. Them being Choi Zhangsun, Conan Clarkson, Ramee El-Rahman, Andrew Ducksworth, Jack Ripley and Chips Ahoy (although it sounds like Chips is saying "Owl"). During the beginning of their relationship, Saab would ask Brenda, "What's my first name?". Brenda pretends she doesn't know it, and calls him "Saab Saab" (although she said "Al" a couple of times).
- Saab was in a track (Titty Grabber) with infamous rapper Maximilian "Yung Dab" Thoroughbred.
- Along with Brenda Pancake, Saab is also known to be a walking punching bag at times. For example, Lang Buddha, Vinny Pistone, and Melbert Rickenbacker made fun of Saab at a fight club by bringing up his murderous past involving a woman. The biggest difference between the two is that Saab usually tries to get revenge by violence, while Brenda usually tries to ignore it.
- Saab admitted to Brenda that he felt like a "better person" ever since they became a couple. However, Brenda thinks that Saab was a better person on his own.
- Braab: The Trailer (2019) (Credit to Creios)
- Dark Saab Trailer (2019) (Credit to Creios)
- Al Saab's ZR380 Bab Boy Customs livery cinematic (Credit to GTAWiseGuy)